Burden Off

This Friendship

◖ Chapter III ◗

BURDENOFF

 

Kai is charming, kind and loving and any girl who meet him would fall for him. It would be a lie if I said I don't have a crush on him, maybe just a little but I know he would keep us as friends so I kept my hopes down. Friendzoned.

As I said before, Kai had done so many things for me. One of it was replacing Myungsoo’s best friend title. I know we had just known each other about a couple a months ago, but whenever Yookyung was not around (date with Sehun most of the time) Kai was there to fix my lonely state, and I am sure he needed someone to hang out with too. He was there when I broke my leg, well tecnically, he was the one to blame for who took me to the hospital. And he was there my parents decided to end the knot. 

“Okay, laws of physics. What’s the relationship between friction and heat,” Kai asked as he pulled his textbook up covering his face. I chuckled. “You have got to be kidding me, even a 10 year old could answer that,” Kai rolled his eyes “Then answer it!” This was one of those days where we will do our studies in the library and quizzed each other. Sehun and Yookyung were not around this time. “Friction creates heat,” I smiled. We heard a giggle a table behind us. I turned around only to find a sight the least I wanted to see. I turned back to Kai and was greeted by his eye staring at me, or probably the couple behind me. “Hello! Earth to Kai,” I waved my hand in front of him. Kai snapped out and look at me arching his eye brows. “End of discussion, lets get some ice cream,” I closed my book and put it in my back pack. Kai followed my action and we exited the library.

Kai took the cookies and cream flavored ice cream bucket and I paid it off. We then proceed our ways to Kai’s apartment a few floor above the convenient store. He unlocked the door and welcomed me in. I took off my shoes and throw myself on the couch while he went to the kitchen and scooped the ice cream into a couple of small cup. It was not the first time I had been here though. So where is Joonyum?" I asked him for his step brother. "Probably with his girlfriend," "Chorong unnie?" "Yep," Kai nodded and throw himself next to me.

“So, what was up with you and Myungsoo dude,” he took a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth as I look at him, winded eyes. “I’d noticed. Is he your crush?” he continued. I my spoon, “I don’t know,” I sighed. “You don’t know?” “He was my best friend,” though Kai  isbest friend title, he surely did not know about Myungsoo nor did I ever told him. Soon I find myself telling him everything that was needed to know about my relationship with Kim Myungsoo. How when he and Ahra started to go out and our friendship started to get strained and whenever we or mostly him pass by, he did not greet, probably not noticed me nor Yookyung and my silent growled when I saw him and my feelings that whenever I saw him and Ahra together, how I wanted to tear his head off. “I think you just missed him,” Kai concluded. Deep silence falls upon us as we took our ice cream to our mouths. “Laws of curiosity, what is you relationship between Yoo Ahra and you?” my turn to asked. “What do you mean?” Kai tried to hide his face, mostly his eyes. “Like I haven’t notice your stares at her every time we encountered them,” I rolled my eyes.

 

b u r d e n o f f

◖ Chapter III ◗

 


Heyyo! New chappy up ^^
One more to go! :)
i'll try my best to update chapter 4 tomorrow