The Meet

This Friendship

◖ Chapter I ◗

THEMEET

The school bell rang indicating school is over, well for the week. I packed up my stationeries into my sling bag as some of my classmates rushed toward the door hurriedly. I exited the classroom into the hall way where Yookyung, my best friend is waiting for me.

“Its about to rain. Want a ride home?” Yookyung offered. “No thanks Kyung. Mrs. Kwon wanted to see me,” I declined. “Hey, a few minutes waiting would not be such a burden,” being hot head as I am, I rejected her offer, even if she persuaded me. “Okei~” she hummed.

“How are things with Myungsoo?” she suddenly asked. Besides Yookyung, Myungsoo is also my best friend, he had been always there for me whenever I’m about to break down. I heaved a heavy sigh. “Still not talking?” she asked, again. This girl, she knows every single thing about me. “You know ever, since he and Ahra had been going out, he had been distancing away from us,” I finally spoke. “I guess Ahra has everything we don’t. She’s pretty, smart, friendly, nice and every guy would want her, Myung is lucky” I let out my thoughts that I had been keeping for a week. “Hey, don’t say that. In my opinion, Myungsoo is unlucky because he is not around the prettiest, friendliest, nicest and smartest girls in the world,” knowing that she meant was us I just chuckled. “Yeah right,”

We reached the entrance of the school. “Are you sure you don’t want a ride?” I nodded at the chubby girl. “Okay then, see you tomorrow? Library right?” I chuckled, “See you tomorrow Kyung,”

Next to the door was stairs which lead up towards the teacher’s launch. I climbed up the stairs and entered the teacher’s launch and met Mrs. Kwon.

“Ah~Naeun,” Mrs. Kwon looked at me suspiciously. “You wanted to see me?” I gulped on my own saliva. “What were you thinking in class lately? I’d been noticing that you kept on looking out the window, and as if you were not paying attention in my class. What is wrong Naeun?” Mrs. Kwon said with a stern voice. Yes, lately I had been day dreaming, a lot. It was nothing personal, I know that half of the class already knew what is going through my mind, but it does not seem to bother me anyway. I sigh “I guess so,” “Naeun, you’re a good student and you are really smart, and if this keeps up, your grades might go down hill,” she did not really meant it. I know the constant over thinking leads to no end, I know the consequences. Even my mother is worrying about me that I had not eaten healthily like I used to. “I know,” I looked down and played with my fingers. “You should stop and start to concentrate in class,” another sigh escape my lips.

It was raining heavily. I suddenly regretted that I declined Yookyung’s offer.

To kill the time, I tour around the school. It had been a while since the last time I take a stroll around the campus. There were a few students, probably finishing up their project. As I climbed up the stairs leading to the third floor where the dance and recording studios are, I heard a pumping song played in one of them. Curiosity got over me and I walked to the dance studio. 

t h e m e e t

◖ Chapter I ◗

 


 

chapter 1 ish up :) hope you enjoyed

July 7th 2013