Not Strangers

This Friendship

◖ Chapter II ◗

NOTSTRANGERS

 

“Dare,” Kai said before he took a sip of his hot chocolate. “I dare you to get that waitress number,” Sehun motioned to a girl who was cleaning the table behind us. Kai bit his lip and look at the three of us as we nodded our heads lightly. “Acceptable,” Kai stood up and walked towards the girl. A soft chuckle form Sehun as he saw his best friend did so.

I looked at Kai. I met him the other day when he and Sehun were dancing and I interrupted him. Soon, Yookyung and Sehun started dating and the four of us are always hanging out together. And now we just finished our study group and we are playing ‘truth or dare’ while having our tea at a café near by the library.

A small smile appeared on Sehun face when Kai sat next to me. “She’s owned” Yookyung and I laughed at the Kai failed attempt of the dare. “You turn,” “Truth,” Sehun took his cup near his mouth and gulped on his bubble tea. “A safe turn aye?” Kai smirked. “Have you ever slept with anyone?” Yookyung suddenly blurted out. Sehun spat out his bubble tea and Kai burst out laughing while I covered my mouth trying to hold my laughter at my best friend’s question. “What kind of question is that?” Sehun eyes widen and looked at Yookyung. Kai was still laughing. “I got curious,” I giggled when I saw Sehun blushed. “Nope,” Yookyung then laughed again. I understand her, how could a ‘kingka’ like Sehun had not slept with a girl before. It was Yookyung’s turn but I pay no attention to them as I turned to the window and saw two familiar figures across the road. My smile faded as I gulped. Please don’t come in, don’t come in I screamed in my head. My eyes were locked at them as they crossed the road. A bittersweet smile came to the corner of my lips. Then I felt a nudge on my right. I look at Kai and arced my eyebrows, “Your turn,” my mouth form an ‘o’ shape. “Truth,” I lightly spoke. Sehun leaned in and put his elbow on the table, hands under his chin. I could see curiosity behind his eyes. “Do you have a crush on anyone?” I hesitated to answer so “Maybe,” Yookyung looked shocked hearing that, well yeah, she did not I had a crush on someone. “Who is it?” he asked again. I rolled my eyes “One question per time,” I shook my head.

Just then the bell at the entrance rang indicating a new customer had arrived. My eyes darted to them. I bit my lips as they walk pass us. He did not notice us. Not when he is with her.

“We have to go now,” Sehun excused himself and Yookyung. Yookyung looked at me and tapped my hand giving me a bittersweet smile. I nodded at her.

“Where are they going?” Kai asked when their shadows were out of the café. “Probably on a date,” I answered shortly. “So.. It is just me and you then?” I nodded. “Let me send you home,” I looked at him, what could go wrong right?

Little droplets started to fall as I hoped on Kai’s motorcycle. “Its gonna get wet,” Kai started his engine. I smile at him and put my hands on his shoulder “I don’t really mind,” with that, Kai sped off and to my place. Thank fully it was not raining heavily as we reached my house. I took off the helmet as I jumped off his bike. I fixed my hair and look at the sky. It was going to drizzle soon. “Why won’t you come in and stay until the turn storm leaves?” Honestly, I felt like I had to invite him. He had done so many things for me for the past few weeks. “Are you sure your mother would not mind a stranger in your house?” Kai smiled. I chuckled “You are no stranger mister, to me nor my mother,”

 

n o t s t r a n g e r s

◖ Chapter II ◗

 


Chap 2 ish up ^^
Sorry to keep you waiting
I was clumsy enough to spill my drink on my laptop