The special stages

~ARCANIUM~ {SM's new girl group}

“Gather up everyone!” DBSK’s manager said clapping his hands to get the idols’ attention. In an instant 45 idols came rushing to get in front of the biggest training room in SM Entertainment’s building. Some were fooling around with each other; some were eating, while some just sat frozen in one corner trying to get back to sleep.

“Could someone please wake up those sleepy heads? PLEASE?” Another manager ordered, this time Super Junior’s and Arcanum’s (yes, they share the same manager). Leeteuk did what their manager said and woke the others up; some of those are Heechul and Kangin of Super Junior (which bring in a lot of beating from their very own leader), Changmin from DBSK, Jessica representing SNSD (LOL. XD), the KeyBer brothers/sisters (?) for SHINee and f(x), and Arcanum’s very own maknaes… Seowoon and Gomin.

“Okay… listen up. MBC just gave us their lineup for this year’s Gayo Daejun. Aside from performing your hit songs there will be a bunch of special stages this time. First one would be for the main vocals… Kyuhyun, Jonghyun, Jongwoon, Taeyeon, Sunyoung, Heegin you all would be with Junsu, Changmin…” The sound of their names made Changmin and Junsu look up to thier talking manager.

“No not you two Max and Xiah. It’s Changmin of 2AM and Junsu of 2PM. How many times do I need to tell you two that I’ll call you Max and Xiah with assemblies like this?” Their manager said earning laughter from their label mates while the two just smile sheepishly.

“Back to what I’m saying… you people would be with Junsu, Changmin, Yoseob, Raina and Gayoon. While the maknaes… Sooyeon, Taemin, Hyeyoon, and the main dancers of the groups… Hyukjae, Hyoyeon, Minho, Yoona and Donghae would represent SM Town in a dance battle against JYP.”

“The We Got married couples will be having their own special stage so that means Seohyun and Victoria unnie’s out. BOA unnie will be with Rain oppa… and DBSK oppas are having their own stage since they’ll comeback next week.” Yuri said talking to Heegin, the latter just nod.

“That’s right Yuri-ah. Next would be Gayoung… you, with Key, Amber and Heechul would cover Superman of DJ Doc. Seowoon will have a chance to sing a song with CN Blue since the We Got Married couples, just like Yuri said, will have their special stage. Minah will have a screenplay with Minho and other artists for each other’s band introductions. Dian will have a chance to MC the performances in the company of Onew, Yuri and Tiffany. And lastly Monroe and Lee Joon will have special performance along with IU and Seulong.”

“Oh yeah... but why did we all have special performances? It’s just... WOW!” Gomin quickly asked with an O-shaped mouth.

“It’s because you just debuted and many people requested to get you know better, and the company and MBC took that wish. Did I answer your question?” Gomin nod at her manager who continued, “Any questions?”

“Aniyo!” The artists said in unison.

“Now get ready all of you! Vocals would be meeting up at JYP’s building in an hour!” And so the vocals took off bidding farewell to their group members. 

“Well I brought our breakfast. It’s with Manager oppa, and our three musketeers prepared all of your practice clothes right? Enjoy your breakfast girls!” Soo Gin said hugging every member before Luna called her to follow.

“Right, so no one needs to go back the dorm?” The manager asked.

“Ne, so Manager Oppa, will you please get the breakfast please?” Monroe said in her puppy eyes.

--------------------

“Monroe Unnie, let’s go to CR? Please?” Dian asked obediently.
“Sure sure, let’s go. I need to go there too.” Monroe say-so as they went to the comfort room.

“WAIT! DANCERS AND RAPPERS PROCEED TO THE THIRD FLOOR AFTER AN HOUR, ARASSEO?!” DBSK’s manager yelled at the top of his lungs to surpass the chattering of the idols before going out with the five members plus BOA.

“Ne!” The eight dancers said scrambling to do their personal works.

“Dancers! Let’s meet at the front door 15 minutes before 8:00!” Hyukjae said being the oldest in the bunch who nod in reply.

“Same goes to the rappers okay?!?!” Heechul said yelling his lungs out.

--------------------
“Seowoon ah! Oppa needs to go now. Take care! Especially to the CN Blue guys okay?!” Siwon said to Seowoon as she kisses his cheeks.

“Arasseo oppa! I can take care of myself. You too, be careful!” Seowoon said as she goes with Gayoung, Minah and Gomin.

“Oppa~! You’re going without even saying goodbye to me?!” Gayoung said whacking her brother’s head earning a glare from him.

“Ya, Lee Gayoung!” Onew shouted then put up a smile for his sister to see.

“Well, annyeong then dongsaeng-ah!” He said hugging Gayoung.

“That’s more like it!” The younger said returning the hug.

“KIM HEE GIN, YA!” Heechul shouted, as he went to Hee Gin who’s already half-way through the door and he put his arms on her shoulders.

“Oppa, wae?” She asked.

“Well, I missed you!!!”Heechul said acting like a baby, “Oh! where are you going?”

“Didn’t you hear what our manager oppa said? We need to go~ PRONTO! Or we’ll be late for our meeting with the other singers.”

“Okay then, I’ll go with you to ensure that Kyuhyun and Jongwoon won’t bother you.” This earned a death glare from the two who was just at their front.

------------------

As the two went downstairs, the others were entertained by the Taemin and Key.

“Minho Oppa! What time would Minah’s and your shooting would be?” Gayoung asked.

“Hmm, that… I don’t know. Let manager hyung deal with it shall we?” Minho answered and added, “Let’s go there to where f(x) is, c’mon Arcanum let’s bond!”

“Hi unnies~!” The left members of Arcanum said to f(x).
“Annyeong! Wah~ yeppuda!” Victoria exclaimed.

“Ofcourse they inherited it from us!” Sulli said as everyone laughed.

“Oh, are you already hungry? Please speak!” Taemin joked.
“Well, Victoria unnie is already getting our food, join us!” Sulli said.

“Ne, kamsahamnida! Manager oppa just gave our foods so let’s share everything!” Minah said arriving at the scene with Monroe and their basket full of food on hand that startled them.

“MORE FOOOODD!” Krystal shouted making the left SNSD members such as Yoona, Yuri, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Sunny, Jessica, Tiffany and Hyoyeon and Super Junior members that’s there like Donghae, Ryeowook, Jungsoo, Sungmin, Hangeng, Shindong, Kibum, Youngwoon and Hyukjae went to them with.

“Food? Where’s the food?!” Yoona asked with Sooyoung trailing behind her.

“Hahaha! Unnie. Hungry much?” Krystal said. “Like me.”

After a while, the food aroma was smelled around the room as they crowded. The two leaders and Arcanum’s sub leader, Leeteuk and Victoria plus Monroe, distributed the plates and utensils to them. On the other hand Kangin shouted to the others to make a circle before eating.

“Unnie, so many food! How did you make this?” Gomin asked.
“Oh well, Heegin unnie andI remembered Super Junior oppas, so I helped her cook for them.” Seowoon said.

“Wow. Leetuek oppa, why you don’t bring food for us? Look at them.” Ryeowook said like a kid as they all laugh and continue eating.

“Whatever, Okay. Since it’s our first time meeting complete with Arcanum, why don’t you introduce yourselves?”Leetuek said.

“Annyeong! Arcanum’s maknae, Kim Hyeyoon imnida!!! Please call me Gomin!” The maknae said bowing down a little.

“Oh! You’re Hyoyeon’s sister. ” Sungmin asked.

“Of course, we both like dancing so much!” Hyoyoon stated.

“My turn. Hey everyone! Shisus’ little sister, Choi Seowoon! Or just Seowoon!” Bowing, just like what Gomin said.

“Hello sunbaes! I’m Seo Minah. Call me Minah.”

“Annyeon haseyo, Chonun Dian imnida, well it’s Hwang Isabell actually… but I prefer the first mentioned.”

“Gayoung, Lee Gayoung imnida, Onew’s sister! Arcanum Fierce rapper!”

“Hi, my name is Monroe, It’s Ga ki Monroe. Aegyo Goddess of the group!”

“Annyeong haseyo! Kim Heegin imnida~! But please, do call me Soogin!” Gayoung said putting up her impersonation of her leader which gained a lot of laughter from the others.

===========================

Name Directory… in case you aren’t familiar with some:
‧Jongwoon - Yesung of Super Junior
‧Sunyoung – Luna of f(x)
‧Yoseob – from BEAST
‧Raina – from After School
‧Gayoon – from 4minute
‧Sooyeon – Krystal from f(x)
‧Hyukjae – Eunhyuk from Super Junior
‧Lee Joon – from MBLAQ
‧Seulong – from 2AM
‧Jungsoo – Leeteuk of Super Junior
‧Youngwoon – Kangin of Super Junior