Siblings really think like. :)))

~ARCANIUM~ {SM's new girl group}

“Girls are you all-set?” The manager said letting the girl group in the recording radio station.

They bowed to Heechul of Super Junior, the DJ of the show, and stand in front of their designated microphones and chat around while waiting for them to go on air. After a while Heechul started the radio show, of course not before giving the new group a sign of encouragement.

“Ne. Good Evening everyone! Today, we have some very very beautiful girls here in our set! My hoobaes and the new mystery girl group, ARCANUM!”

The music cued and the into started to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNCN-wDyIqg&feature=related
Jaebeom- Seowoon *the part that are not sang by the members, they left it blank for him*
Junho- Soo Gin
Chansung- Dian
Junsu- Minah
Nichkhun- Gomin
Taecyeon- Gayoung
Wooyoung- Monroe

Everyone clapped for their fresh yet superb performance of their debut song.

“Annyeong haseyo, Arcanum imnida!” The girl group said in unison.

“Wah~ your voices and even your greetings are powerful! Can you introduce yourselves to our listeners?”

“Ne~! Annyeong haseyo, Soo Gin imnida! Acanum’s mysterious leader and today’s guest DJ.” Soo Gin greeted.

“Hello, I’m Monroe, the lead vocal and the one responsible for aegyo.” Monroe said doing some aegyos for the BORA.

“Gayoung imnida! The main rapper of the group.”

“Annyeon haseyo! Dian Imnida, The ones who’s both in vocals and the rapper of the group.”

“Hi! Minah shii, power vocals imnida!”

“Annyeong haseyo yorobeun! Seowoon here, the Image and the flash dancer of the group!”

“Annyeong haseyo! Gomin imnida! The Nollawo Maknae!”

“Ah~~, Arcanum… chinja, your group name is very unique. What’s the meaning of it?” Heechul inquired.

“Well, Arcanum is a Latin word which means ‘The Deep Secret Wisdom’. Just like what we’ve said before, it means that you can’t just judge by us merely looking at our physical attributes but you should know us better to see our uniqueness and beauty.” The maknae answered.

“Also, the deep secret represents how we debuted, by showing us one by one; giving people a new Mysterious New Girl Group!” Seowoon added.

“Impressive, right oppa? Uri maknaes are really trained to answer confidently like that.”

“I was just about to say that if you didn’t speak first…” Everyone in the studio broke out to a laugh.

“Okay then, what do you girls feel now that you finally debuted?” Heechul asked.

“When we had our first stage, we didn’t actually felt that we’re in a girl group, because nobody knows us at the start. That is when we’re debuting with mask. But now that our identities are exposed, we really feel like… ‘Ah, so this is how our brothers or sisters feel’.” Minah replied.

“It felt good actually… because we’ve received so much love from the netizens and other group’s fans; we were very much relieved in what the outcome of our years of training gave of.” Dian said smiling.

“Even though we’re not allowed to arrange our own schedules and just go anywhere just like back then it feels great having others attention towards you and your group.” Monroe said. “There is even a time where a fan asked me for my autograph when I was walking at the mall with Jia unnie!”

“Well, your career just started, I knew Soo Gin here has a pet dog, but I heard… one of these girls has a pet rock?” Heechul said laughing.

“Yahh, sunbae, It’s my rock and It’s important to me.” Gayoung explained.

“Arasseo, Arasseo. Then, I heard you’re the main rapper of the group right?” Heechul said earning a simple nod from the girl. “Can you give us an example?”

Gayoung stood up sang her part in their debut song. In just one breathing!

“Wah! Gayoung sshi, gwaenchanayo?! You sang your part without even breathing!” Heechul said clapping his hands in amazement making the girls and the other people in the studio laugh again for the nth time.

“Dongsaeng-ah, I must say… your group really is something!” The boy commented patting his sister’s back.

“Ne. I agree with you completely!” Soo Gin said clapping her hands for her groupmates.

“Kamsahamnida~~!” The girls said bowing down a little from their seats.

The rest of the hour was shared by giving of their talents and chat about their experiences and personalities.

----------------------------

By the next day they recorded live for Shimshimtapa radio with Shindong and Gyuri then at Chinchin Radio making them to be able to meet both IU and Doojoon of BEAST.

----------------------------

That Friday after performing live at Music Bank they went straight to Super Junior’s Kiss the Radio with Leeteuk and Eunhyuk.

“Good evening yeorobeon! Tonight the new girl group that everybody’s been talking about is here with us! ARCANUM!” Leeteuk said opening the radio show with enthusiasm.

“Hana, dul, set!” Soo Gin counted.

“Annyeong haseyo~! ARCANUM imnida!!!” The girls said in unison.

“Ne! I heard that you girls prepared something for us and for the listeners, can we now hear it?” Eunhyuk asked while the girls said yes and nod in eagerness to showcase their talent.

Just like what they did for their past few radio show guestings they sang their debut song which has been topping the charts for these past days. After their little performance they all sat down to their respective seats.
Next to Eunhyuk was Seowoon then the twins of the group, Gayoung and Dian, followed by Monroe. At the other side was the maknae, Gomin, next to Minah and finally the leader, Soo Gin, who is sitting next to Leeteuk.

“Okay! I know that almost everybody in Korea and even overseas knows you know but could you introduce yourselves? Oldest to youngest!”

“Yes! Hi! Arcanum’s mysterious leader, Kim Soo Gin imnida!”

“Annyeong haseyo! The Aegyo goddess of Arcanum, Ga Ki Monroe imnida!”

“Hello everyone! Lee Gayoung imnida! Arcanum’s one and only Fierce rapper!”

“Hwang Dian here~! Hi everyone, I’m Arcanum’s wise diva!”

“Hi~! Seo Minah, The 4D Cutie of Arcanum!”

“Yeorobeon, annyeong haseyo! Choi Seowoon here! The flash dancer of Arcanum!”

“Hi everyone! Arcanum’s nollawo maknae, Kim Gomin imnida!!!”

“Mysterious leader. Aegyo goddess. Fierce rapper. Wise Diva. 4D Cutie. Flash dancer. And of course nollawo maknae. How did you all go these nicknames?” Again, Leeteuk asked.

“Well, it was all according to our personalities and parts for the group.” Gayoung explained.

“Mysterious leader for Soo Gin uunie since she has this mysterious aura around here if you do not know her. Aegyo goddess for uri Monroe unnie because… well, because she uses a lot of aegyo to get things, in short, it’s our unnie’s charm.” Seowoon explained.

“Next is for our Gayoung unnie, she was tagged as the Fierce rapper because once she start rapping she leaves her goofy self and starts being this Fierce rapper that we know. And of course Dian unnie as our group’s Wise diva since she’s very well versed and very knowledgeable about things.” Minah said adding to the first’s explanation.

“And of course our three musketeers. It’s 4D Cutie for our Minah because of her weird yet lovable personality. Flash Dancer for uri Seowoon because the moment that she steps on that stage, just like our Gayoung, she leaves everything behind and turns to this charismatic dancer. Last but definitely not the least is our Nollawo maknae, Gomin. She’s called as that nickname because she’s not just a great face but also a great dancer and a great singer.”

“Wah, Leeteuk sshi, did you just see how these girls praise each other? They’re seemed to be well practiced!” Eunhuk commented making the people in the studio, and even the fans outside the studio laughed.
“Ne. Girls, most of you have siblings from the entertainment world right?”

“Yes!” The girls replied.

“So how does it feel that right now you too are in the same boat as your siblings?”

“Well, for me it feels great since it’s not every day that gets to see my Seohyun unnie since she debut as an SNSD member, but now since we are in the same company it’s really a great thing to be with her.” Minah said.

“Well, it was rather stressful for me since Heechul oppa has been bugging me about how I am doing, and the likes. Ah, chinja… that old man, he’s really bothersome.” Soo Gin said earning a laugh from everyone.

“I’m really thankful to my parents and of course to God that now I and Siwon oppa can be together more often.” Seowoon said with a smile.

“Same as what my unnies said, well except Soo Gin unnie, I’m really happy to be in the same company as Hyoyeon unnie because that way we can be together more.” Gomin reflected.

“Very happy! Onew oppa’s schedule has been really tight these days so we haven’t really spent much time together but now I can see him almost every day since we are working in the same building.” Gayoung said.

“Ah, siblings really think alike, right? These girls really inherited some of their sibling’s personalities.” Leeteuk noted to what the girls replied to the question.

After hours of conversing with each other and doing and replying to the fans’ requests the radio show came to an end and everybody went home with smiles in their faces from the tiring yet fun filled day of work.