Debut Stage Pre-recording

~ARCANIUM~ {SM's new girl group}

Pre-recording//Inkigayo//103110

“So, are you girls ready?” The girls’ stylist-slash-makeup artist asked them.

“READY!!!” They replied wearing their masks in unison.

“Eh? Where’s manager oppa? I haven’t seen him since we got here.” The tallest from all the girls asked the others.

“Ne, Joo Eun unnie, where is he?” The leader said talking to their stylist.

“That… I don’t know. Maybe he’s fixing something for your recording?”

“Yes girls? Why is it that you’re looking for me?” The manager said while entering the room. “Ah, we need to hurry girls, SNSD’s about to come to record their performance for this afternoon.”

“But… manager oppa, why do we really need to do this pre-recording thing ahead of them? Why don’t we just perform live with the other artists? So that I can see Jia.”A girl said while pouting her lips.

“YAAH, Unnie, Please stop doing that.”The third to the youngest complained.

“Okay. Okay. Okay. We need to go now.” The manager ordered them, 
”I know you guys already know that nobody can know about your group, right, so we couldn’t record with the other groups”

“Of course, oppa. Okay! Girls, let’s do this.”Their leader said pushing out the girls out of the room making the others do the same.

From a distance so would probably say that they are just your ordinary K-Pop girl group but little did they know that their impressions would be broken… once they see those girls perform.

 

Seeing the stage where they will perform, the girls were stunned on how the production team put up the kind of design for their debut.

The stage gave the feeling of elegance, classy, mysterious feel with the large canopy draping from the sides of the stage and 7 silver round platforms with uneven heights.

“Arcanum, We’ll start filming in 3, 2, 1..” The PD shouted making the girls come back to their senses and run up to their designated places in the stage.

The one responsible for the power vocal took the center platform followed by the lead vocals then the dancers and finally the rappers.

The music started to play…
(A/N: please watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNCN-wDyIqg&feature=related
We won’t be revealing who sang whose parts until we reveal everyone in the next days. :D)

Everyone inside the studio clapped in amazement after their performance because of the talent that the girls illustrated up the stage. The girls bowed at the staffs and immediately left the studio. 
They changed their clothes and went to their van still wearing their masks on. And right after their stylist, Joo Eun unnie, closed the door… they removed their masks.

“Ah! FINALLY! My face is starting to get irritated with this mask thingy.” The 3rd to the oldest grumbled.

“Soo Man ajusshi really knows how to tease the fans eh? Did you see the reactions of the staffs? They look so clueless and flabbergasted!” The shortest said.

“Ne, I agree. This is so surprising, even our siblings and sunbae’s don’t know anything about us.” The leader agreed.

“Oh, speaking of siblings, Because of the excellent debut, you’re free for tomorrow. Today, You’ll rest. You all need to gain your energy, just stay in your dorm. By Friday your schedule will be tight, you should take this week as an opportunity to rest.” Their manager informed us.

“Ne, Our oppa is really caring.”The maknae complimented.

When they reached their dorm, as Joo Eun-unnie checked if anyone followed them, making sure that there are none, they walked to their dorm and settled down. Their manager and their stylist already left, leaving them in the dorm.

Every member went their rooms with their roommates and tried to get a rest. Some laid down, some surf the internet, some played with the leader’s dog but no one is really sleeping.
After a moment, the leader along with the other members slept because of weariness on these past days.

By 5pm, their leader woke up and checked the Aegyo Queen, her roommate, as she’s still having forty winks just like her pet dog Purpur. She got out of the room in silence trying not to wake them up. She went the room of the youngest in the group and saw the maknae lying in the bed while reading a book and the image of the group, listening to her iPod.

“Dongsaeng, do you want anything for our dinner?” The leader asked them over.

“Omma, SAMGYEOPSAL and rice!” The 2nd to the youngest answered with a puppy eyes.

“Yeah, Unnie is right. I too, I want samgyeopsal.” The maknae added.

“Arasseo. Just wait for me.” The leader said.”And also, please tell the others that I went out, please wait for me, and please take care of Purpur for me”

“Okay Unnie, and don’t forget about our ice creams.” The both Dongsaeng said in unison.

The leader smiled and left the room. She gets her coat and walked to the supermarket.

She got some pork, rice, ice creams and everything that they need for the dorm and these coming days.

Back to the dorm, the other members went to the living room and watched TV, Inkigayo just started and all of the members gave their full-attention waiting for their debut performance.

“Omo, we’re right after sunbae unnie’s Hoot right?” A girl asked impatiently.

“Yeah, and they’re right after this commercial.” The shortest of them all said. “Unnie, I’m hungry already.”

“Oh, Then help me to cook so it will be faster.” The leader said while entering the room, surprising them.

“Unnie, you’re already here, sit down first!” The main rapper said while pulling the leader in the sofa.

SNSD’s Hoot started to air and the girls sing along the song and gave their comments. Then after a while, their teaser photos with masks aired then it’s already their performance. The stage really gave them a very good first impression and increased by their daebak performance.

“Okay okay, unnie, Cook for us already!”The shortest said covering the TV, making the rest of the members annoyed.

“YAH, YOU SHORTIE, We’re watching TV, it’s OUR Debut.” The rapper of the group said.

Then the Shortest gave up and when she uncovered the TV it’s almost finish, making the others pissed off.

“Okay, Unnie, I’ll go help you cook.”The maknae said politely.

“Ne, let’s go to the kitchen now.”The leader said.

While the other members setup the table, the two unnie’s except for the leader checked the internet and saw their Debut in Youtube.

“Look, our debut has so many comments! C’mon!” The Aegyo queen shouted in the dorm.

“Just read it aloud.” The leader ordered.

“Wah~ The SM’s new group was really jjang!” 
“They’re really so professionals and they indeed have good bodies and skills.” 
“The two rappers really have an ability to show the rap of the song and the main dancers are so grand. The vocals are so natural and they reached the notes perfectly.” 
“Even though they have masks, I can feel they’re so beautiful inside and out.” 
“I really like this group. HWAITIING~~!” The both unnie read the comments accordingly.

“Wow, it really feels good about the compliments.” The group’s 4D Cutie said acting out how she is very touched by the comments.

“UNNIES! DINNER’S READY!!!” Maknae shouted for her unnies to hear.