Chapter Four

Kiss of Death

Lying completely spent on the ground, YooChun was slightly out of breath as he lay with JunSu sprawled out on his chest. “Nng Su…that was amazing…” Yoochun said, moving down to kiss his lover’s head. “Well, I am the best…” JunSu said in a playfully cocky manner, causing YooChun to click his tongue against the roof of his mouth and then rolled over to straddle JunSu’s bare body. “Mm is that so?” YooChun asked with a smirk on his face before then narrowing his eyes slightly and then leaning down. “I thought you said I was the best the other night? Were you lying?” YooChun said, waggling his finger at JunSu whose eyes were suddenly larger. YooChun then watched as JunSu sputtered to try and make something up to cover what he said, only for YooChun to let out a barking laugh and then stand up.

 

You know I was just teasing. C’mon I need a shower…” YooChun said, grinning towards JunSu who was still lying on the ground. “Ahh but…Chunnie I’m tired now…” JunSu complained before rolling over and just lying there. “Yah! You always want to take a shower when I’m done with you…now that you’re finally doing all the work you want to just lay there and relax? Ani Ani. C’mon I’ll be waiting” With those final words, YooChun went to the bathroom to turn the water on in the shower and then stepped in once the temperature was just right.

 

It wasn’t until YooChun had lathered his body up with soap to scrub away the sweat and the smell of that he finally heard the door open as JunSu entered. “Yah…took you long enough…” YooChun said, sticking his head from behind the curtain to see JunSu walking to the shower while stretching his arms above his head. “Ahhh we should have probably waited for after the performance…” JunSu said, trying to stretch again, causing YooChun to frown. “What? Did I hurt you?” YooChun asked, reaching a soapy hand out to pull Junsu towards the shower with him.

 

Mmm not too much. My back is uncomfortable now though…” Junsu said, moving cautiously into the shower, squirming a little at the temperature of the water. “Ahhh here…” YooChun said, wrapping his arms around the other to help him get used to the water while also transferring soap suds over to the other. “Should I give you a massage then? Mm?” YooChun asked, wiggling his eyebrows and smirking a little. Junsu didn’t respond right away verbally, however his lips spread into a smile as he tilted his head back to wet his black hair and further get used to the water.

 

Yah, is that a yes? You better answer me, Kim Junsu!” Yoochun said playfully, moving his hands up to ruffle his lovers hair and then press him against the wall. The cold wall cause Junsu to yelp in surprise and squirm again YooChun who had pinned him there. “Answer, answer!” Yoochun said, pressing against Junsu threatening to tickle him now. “NE NE! I WANT A MASSAGE!” Junsu said, laughing as he squirmed against Yoochun.

 

With all the squirming and excitement, YooChun could feel certain movement down south between the two of them. So, smirking at the arousal that seemed to be coming back up, the older male pressed his lips against Junsu’s and then nibbled gently on Junsu’s lower lip while his hand roamed Junsu’s chest. By now all the soap suds had completely washed away though, so pulling away, YooChun moved to find the body wash he’d already applied on himself earlier. Once he had the bottle in his hand, YooChun was still bent over slightly as he squirted the liquid soap into his hand. His mind, however, was quickly adverted from the soap in his hand as he felt something press against his exposed bottom. Hands were then against his back, nails trailing across his spine.

 

Squeezing his hand around the soap he’d just deposited there, YooChun moved to straighten up and look towards JunSu who had a devilish smirk on his face while he looked at him through those gorgeous almond shaped eyes. “Here dirty boy…let me wash you up” YooChun said, moving to press JunSu against the cold tile wall again and then transfer some soap from one hand to the other before then starting to smooth his soapy fingers across the other’s bare chest. His hands soon travelled south further and further spreading the bright white suds over the younger’s body.