Chapter One

Kiss of Death

He'd seen this all before. The way plays completely consumed Junsu. It was scary and very y at the same time. To see him do something he loved, to see the passion in his eyes, Yoochun was proud of JunSu for living life to the fullest like he did. Not that YooChun didn't live life to the fullest. He did as he pleased, however he wasn't quite so driven to stay active like Junsu was. He was happy staying home with his family, listening to old Vinyl records with a glass of wine. Of course he loved acting and singing. It was a passion of his. But he didn't need to keep busy with it all the time to stay happy. 

 

With a bag full of groceries in one hand, and his cell phone in the other, Yoochun slowly made his way to the front door while texting with one hand to say he was there. Sure, he could just barge in Junsu’s house, it’s not like he was uninvited, however it was a little more proper to warn him a little bit ahead of time that he was here. That way if the other was indecent he could cover himself.

 

Snorting at the idea of walking in on Junsu indecent, Yoochun opened the front door and looked around the entrance of his group mate’s house. “Su-ah!” he called out to Junsu as he slipped his shoes off and slipped on the slippers designated to him. Of course there were guest slippers there for anyone who would come over, however there was a special set of slippers for Yoochun that Junsu would set out for him whenever he came over. It really was the little things that put a smile on Yoochun’s face.

 

Come innnn” a sing-song voice called from somewhere in the house. Biting his lip a little to hide the smile that came from hearing Junsu’s voice, Yoochun walked towards the kitchen to put the groceries away in the fridge. “I brought lunch. Are you hungry?” Yoochun called out, still not knowing exactly where the younger male was. “Where are you anyways?” he asked  as an afterthought while putting the bags on the counter and pulling out the various vegetables and meat he’d bought. They weren’t the best cooks in the world, however they weren’t bad either. They knew how to take care of themselves. Plus it was fun cooking with someone.

 

Suddenly as YooChun turned around to open the fridge, there was suddenly someone inches behind him. Gasping, Yoochun dropped the cabbage and carrots he’d had in his hand. “Omo Junsu!” Yoochun hissed at the dark haired male who had snuck up behind him. “Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!” Yoochun asked, gently punching Junsu’s shoulder before his lips gently to try and calm his nerves. “Did I scare you? Mm?” Junsu asked, raising an eyebrow and seemed as pleased as a child whose whoopee cushion had successfully shocked a room. “No, I just gasped and dropped our lunch for dramatic effect! Aigoo Su…you’re washing those yourself.” Yoochun said, clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth and moving to step around JunSu who hadn’t moved away from practically pinning him against the counter.

 

Junsu apparently had different plans though. Quickly side-stepping, JunSu’s arm shot out and stopped Yoochun in his tracks. Turning to meet JunSu’s eyes, YooChun chuckled gently and leaned back a little. The closeness wasn’t uncomfortable per-say, however it did cause his heart beat to flutter and his breath to catch. “Su…” Yoochun breathed for a second before suddenly feeling the other male press against him and move a hand up to his chin to hold his face still before his mouth moved forward. YooChun’s eyes quickly closed as Junsu moved in for the kiss. The two weren’t exactly officially together or anything, but it wasn’t exactly common practice for idols to come out of the closet. In fact most were ridiculed to no end for accepting any sort of relationships, heteroual or otherwise. That’s why the two didn’t dare make anything official, not even between the two of them.  But then there were moments like this where the two couldn’t keep their hands to themselves. Sure, many people thought it was just fanservice, that they were just close friends who were clingy and affectionate. But what happened behind closed doors…well…the fans would be shocked.

 

After a half a second of what seemed to be an innocent kiss, the heat was turned up as Yoochun’s hands moved from the counter and wrapped around Junsu’s waist. Junsu’s hand then roamed from Yoochun’s chin, down his chest, and then tugged on his shirt a little. A small hungry moan came from Junsu as his fingers slipped under Yoochun’s striped shirt and smoothed across his skin. “Junsu-ah” Yoochun breathed against Junsu’s perfect lips as he broke the kiss to breathe. Sure, he could have let the heated kisses turn into more, however there were groceries to be put away. He also didn’t want to exhaust Elizabeth’s addiction before he was to go on stage tonight.

 

No fun.” Junsu teased a little before pulling away and then knelt down. At first, Yoochun thought Junsu was going to skip a few steps in their usual routine, however as he looked down, he saw JunSu was simply picking up the dropped produce. Of course he just HAD to touch his forehead to Yoochun’s crotch while doing it.

 

So, what’s for lunch?” Junsu asked as he stood up quickly and moved towards the sink to wash off the dropped food and then turn and look over his shoulder towards YooChun, a precious smile on his face. At the expression on JunSu’s face, YooChun’s own lips tugged up to a smile and he his lips and then absently bit on his lower lip before turning towards the food he’d brought.