Chapter Two

Kiss of Death

Laying with his head in YooChun’s lap, JunSu was staring at the television while the older male ran his fingers through his short hair. “Have I mentioned….I like this style?” Yoochun asked JunSu, causing him to look up at YooChun with a smile and shake his head. “Ani, you haven’t. Do you really?” JunSu asked, a wide smile on his lips as he twisted a little to gaze up at YooChun. The two were lazing around the house after having finished eating. JunSu would have to report to the theater in three hours, so they still had time to be lazy. With YooChun's nod that he really did like it, JunSu wiggled happily and went back to staring at the tv. YooChun's fingers were calming as they ran through his hair, playing gently with the longer hair down the center before then smoothing his palm against the buzzed sides.

 

Not too far into the movie now, JunSu twisted back around on the couch, his knees gently bent as he moved to look up at YooChun's whose eyes never left him. "Are you watching the movie, YooChun-ah?" JunSu asked and then stuck his bottom lip out ever so slightly when YooChun shook his head and said "I've seen it before." If he'd seen it before, why did he agree to watch it then?! JunSu hadn't seen it yet and so he assumed YooChun hadn't either. But the idea that YooChun saw a movie without him hurt a little. He also didn't want to waste YooChun's time with a boring movie. "Do you want to watch something else then?" JunSu asked, moving to grab for the remote on the stand next to the couch. As he did, however, YooChun grabbed his hand to stop him before then lacing his fingers with JunSu and moved to place both of their hands on JunSu's chest. "Ani. You wanted to watch it, right? I'm happy as long as you're happy, Su-ah" Smiling wide, JunSu looked up at the older male with big eyes. "Really?" He asked, moving a little to get a better angle at looking at YooChun. He always knew the right things to say to make his worries all disappear. When YooChun nodded with a smile and an 'mmm', JunSu's smile became even wider.

 

Slowly shifting so he could turn back to the movie, JunSu felt YooChun's fingers return to his hair, causing JunSu to happily smile while watching the movie again. He wasn't really sure what he missed with the movie, but it didn't look like much. He didn't even feel YooChun shifting a little underneath of him though. It wasn't until he felt the petting stop and then feel YooChun's lips against his temple did JunSu's mind completely return to the present, rather than being drawn into the movie.

 

Quickly turning to look at YooChun's hovering face, JunSu blushed a little with a smile. "What was that?" Junsu asked, only to recieve a devilish look in response to his question. "Aigooo you tease!" Junsu said with a pout and moved out of YooChun's lap. Using his arms to keep him upright, JunSu was now on all fours on the couch. Reaching one arm past YooChun, JunSu put his hand on the arm of the couch and his other hand on the back while he moved in to kiss YooChun back. A pleased hum came from YooChun as he shifted on the couch for a better angle, causing Junsu's lips to smile into the kiss. Their lips soon parted slightly as the kiss deepened and YooChun's hands moved up to slip under JunSu's shirt.

 

Caught up in the moment, both males completely forgot about the movie playing in the background as their innocent kiss soon turned into a deeper kiss with heavy petting. By this time, YooChun was all but laying down on the couch while Junsu straddle one of YooChun's leg, his knee inches from YooChun's crotch. A small whimper came from Junsu as he tugged at YooChun's shirt, trying to pull it off without breaking the kiss. The couch was causing problems though. YooChun then arched his back to give JunSu some assistance in removing his shirt while also taking JunSu's off to make the revealed skin equal.

 

Once both shirts were off, Junsu smoothed his hands across YooChun's chest and moved his lips from Yoochun's to then plant kisses along his neck and then down his chest. Planning to continue his trail of kisses down Yoochun's stomach and past his belly button, they were suddenly interrupted by a cell phone ringing. A loud groan of protest came from both men as Junsu tried to ignore the loudly ringing phone. Once the phone went to voicemail though, JunSu continued his kisses down lower and lower, and was just messing with YooChun's buttons when another ringing sound interrupted the mood.

 

"Just answer it..." Yoochun said bitterly, causing JunSu to stop and hiss slightly while he grabbed his cell phone "Yobosaeyo? Xia speaking..." He said, only to hear a very familiar voice on the other side of the phone. "Ah...Elizabeeeth" JunSu said with a smile and moved to position himself between YooChun's legs and lay his head on the older male's stomach. Smoothing his fingers along the smooth stomach, JunSu was attempting to tickle his lover while still staying professional on the phone. "Ne. Ne. Of course I'm preparing. Mmhm. Ah. Well..." She reminded him that there were some scenes that needed some extra practice since yesterday's run through had been a little off. It wasn't HIS fault his voice cracked during the song. Okay. Maybe it was. But really he'd just eaten too many sweets that day and the sugar caused some issues. He'd sworn not to eat so many today and not drink any soda either. Nothing but tea and energy filling food for him! "Alright. Mmhm I'll make sure to do that. Aigooo bye umma!" JunSu laughed after that and first hung up the phone before then turning it off. He didn't need any more distractions after all.

 

Prepared to continue where he left off, JunSu went to kiss YooChun's stomach, only for the older male to stop him and give him a serious expression. "Su-ah. You should practice..." The older male said, causing JunSu to pout and plop down so his chin was resting on YooChun's chest. "But...I don't wanna. I can after we're done?" He then gave YooChun a teasing look, however the older male simly sat up after that and fluffed his hair some. "Come. I'll help?" JunSu knew that his group mates came and watched his performance last time, however YooChun hadn't helped him practice before. Not really. JunSu was also certain the other didn't know any of the lines or the song. Still. It was a kind gesture.

 

"Ani. It's okay...I'll just put on a show for you!" He then smiled sheepishly at Yoochun before standing up, still shirtless, and went to turn the forgotten movie off and started to sing 'The Veil Descends'. This was the last song in the play where he finally took Elizabeth's life and carried her away to the afterlife. It was the most powerful one in his opinion because the entire play was pretty much leading up to this point. Yesterday at rehersals, his voice had broken on one of the notes, causing the cast to cringe slightly. Of course that was the first, and hopefully last time he messed that song up this time around, however because of that mistake he figured he might as well practice.

 

Starting off with just singing, JunSu wasn't going to get into the full amount of the song. That is until he noticed YooChun smirking on the couch, trying to hide the smile. So moving in close while he sang, eyes slightly crazed, JunSu started to get more into character while he motioned towards YooChun as if he were Elizabeth. Continuing to sing and act out the part, JunSu ended up crawling on the couch to overtake YooChun like he would overtake Elizabeth near the end of the song. Continuing the song, Junsu pressed against YooChun and then kissed him passionately like he was to kiss Elizabeth. This, however, was much more passionate than he'd kiss the actress who played Elizabeth. The in the room was almost suphocating, so grabbing Yoochun, he pushed the coffee table away and pulled Yoochun onto the ground where he proceeded to pick back up where he'd left off before the phone call.