Morning

Love as a Drug

The mornings are always Luhan’s favorite.

 

 Waking up in Sehun’s arms, head lying on his chest; taking glances at Sehun’s handsome face. The scent of Sehun’s body lotion mixed his shampoo was rather comforting.

 

“Do you really have to stare at me after you wake up? The first thing on your to-do list is creepy enough already and I can’t wait for the rest of that list to hit me.”

 

“So mean to me already and it’s the first thing in the morning. It’s not my fault that your face got me spellbound ever since the moment I met you.”

 

“Eh, cheesy already? Save that for later.”

 

“What, you don’t like it?” Luhan says while snuggling up closer to Sehun.

 

“The urge of throwing up in the morning isn’t as pleasant as you think.” Sehun leans over and gives Luhan a peck on the forehead.

 

“I thought you would be used to it.” Luhan returns the peck with a kiss on Sehun’s lips.

 

“Save that for tonight please, I don’t need someone to be drained already.”

 

“Come on, it’s my birthday, a kiss wouldn’t hurt.”

 

“Get up you deer, we have a long to-do list to get through today.”

 

“Fine, carry me to the bathroom.” Luhan says with half-closed eyes and open arms.

 

“Hang on tight you lazy, deer.” Sehun gets out of the bed. He grabs Luhan’s slippers before heading towards him. Bending down, Sehun places the fuzzy, white slipper on Luhan’s feet, then he carries him toward the washroom.

 

Sehun puts toothpaste on Luhan’s tooth brush first, hands it over to him and then fills his cup with water for rinsing. When he’s finished with Luhan, he starts on his own routine of morning wash up.

 

When they are done, they go out to the kitchen to get started on breakfast. The usual menu is congee and occasionally toast, but since today is very special, the two prepares scrambled eggs, bacon and hash browns.

 

Cooking was never Luhan’s favorite thing to do but ever since Sehun joined the kitchen, it changed his view completely. Sehun would help him prepare items that would go in their congee and materials for their lunch. Sometimes when Luhan wakes up earlier than the other, he was start on the cooking without him while the other will sneak in later and give him a surprise back hug; Sehun’s arms around his waist and his head on his shoulder, embracing Luhan in his delightful scent.

 

The thought of Sehun’s back hug makes Luhan drown in happiness as he takes ingredients out of the fridge. Sehun sees his ridiculous grin and shakes his head as usual.

 

“Aren’t you going to help me?” Luhan shouts from the kitchen.

 

“Coming” Sehun says as he puts on some music. 

낡은 일기장 먼지를 털어내

문득 펼친 속엔 해맑게

Luhan turns around to check on Sehun while lip syncing the song; Sehun lazily walks to the kitchen.


네가 있어

아직 그대로 여기 남아있어”         

 

Luhan focus his concentrate on the cooking while Sehun walks up to him from the behind. The latter wraps his arms on Luhan’s waist and rests his head on Luhan’s shoulder.

 

잊고 지냈던 그림이 떠올라

작은 떨림이 몸에 샘솟아

 

“Your ability of reading my minds is insanely accurate,” Luhan says without turning his head.

 

“Your smile says everything” Sehun pecks Luhan’s cheek and pinches the other side as he pulls away.


서글프긴

그때로 돌아갈 없는

 

“Help me get the bacon and hash browns out of the freezer please.” Luhan requests as he scrambles the eggs.

 

“Okay princess,” Sehun replies as he opens the freezer; searching for what was requested.

찾아간다

추억이 보낸 팅커벨

따라나섰던 Neverland”

 

Sehun opens the package of bacon and leaves it on the counter for Luhan to use later on. He places the hash browns right beside the bacon and finds a mug to pour Luhan some water.


곳에 내가

너와 바라보며 웃고 있어

 

“Drink more water, it’s good for you.” Sehun says as he steps out of the kitchen to turn on the TV for news.


영원한 너의 피터팬.

시간에 멈춘 남자

 

Luhan says nothing but his hand reaches for that mug and takes a sip of water. A grin appears on his face and that grin plasters on his face as he continues to cook with the comforting music.


서툴지만

너무 사랑했던 나의 너에게 다녀가

 

He removes the cooked egg from the pan and continues on with the hash browns and bacon.

 

"널 많이 괴롭혔던 짓긏은 악당

모두 물리쳐준 기억이 생생해"

 

Sehun opens the fridge and pours milk for himself and Luhan as well. He grabs the cups and sets them down on the table and headed for the kitchen.

 

"그 순간부터

너의 맘을 얻고 나눈 키스까지"

 

Sehun takes the eggs along with forks and knifes from the kitchen and places them neatly on the table.

 

"내 맘은 항상 구름 타고 날았자

너는 웬디 신데렐라보다 예뻤지"

 

“너는 웬디 신데렐라보다 예뻤지 (You are prettier than Wendy and Cinderella).” Sehun sings teasingly from the dining room.

“Thank you, I know.” Luhan shouts from the kitchen as he put the remaining hash brown and bacon away.

 

"가슨 뛰게 만든 사람 느끼니까

눈이 빛나"

 

After placing the dirty pans and other cooking equipments, Luhan walks out of the kitchen with two plates and he sets them on the table.

 

“Let’s eat; we have a busy schedule today.” Luhan says as he pulls out the chair.

 

“Okay, princess.” Sehun replies as he sits on his chair across from the table. 

 

/A.N.

Hiya ^^

Here's the first part, enjoy <3 thanks for reading. 

XOXO :D