Chocolate

Just One Look
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 30: Chocolate [NOT EDITTED YET]

Hands kept your lips hidden as you walked down slowly back home. Treading your fingers across them lightly you kept thinking whether you were okay or just bewildered. It wasn't everyday someone just kissed you, heck, it wasn't everyday that an idol kissed you in general. Step by step it was like a daze. 

Because you were so focused on the feeling of being liked, you didn't hear the footsteps behind you. A hooded figure walked a few meters farther down and kept his eyes glued to your body. He shuffled his hands in his pockets, rubbing something as he bit his lip. You stopped in the middle of the road and looked up. The man ran behind a pole quickly and hid himself, only taking a slight peek to see what you were doing. 

The wind blew through your hair making you wince at it. Pulling up the scarf you hid behind it, inhaling the scent of Taekwoon, the comforting smell of him --- it was like home. You looked down at it and smiled. "Gomawo..." You whispered. Since you were distracted he moved up closer, making his way to you.

Somthing darted in front of you and you gasped as hands grabbed your shoulders. Widening you eyes you saw it was Himchan. He was looking up and down at you trying to see if anything was wrong as he held you. "Are you okay? Did anything happen, do you need water, do you need food, why did you leave, you know you should tell me right?" He placed a hand on your forehead and noticed your red cheeks. Himchan then took his hat off and placed it onto your own head. Stunned you felt the soft wool fall onto your hair and the gentleness as Himchan wrapped the scarf around your neck tightly. He sighed. Himchan brushed the strands of hair off your face and tucked it behind your ear. 

"So where did this tokki go so late at night and especially on a school night?" Amusement filled his eyes.

"A cafe." You said.

"Did you bring me back an americano?" Himchan's caffeine addiction made you giggle. Whenever something that was related to coffee was in question, he would perk up and ask about it. You shook your head and he sneered at you. "You leave me alone at home worrying about what you're doing and you don't even bring a snack to compensate for the pain you put me through." He poked the tip of your nose. "You owe me a lot you little punk." 

Squinting his eyes at you he tried to look angry, but no matter how hard he tried to make you feel guilty, he ended up just making me laugh even more. Himchan could never make you scared of him when he was like this. Bringing your hands up to your mouth to cover your grin, you we're hit back with the realization of Taekwoon and immediately stopped. Himchan on the other hand was looking behind as he saw the man on the road, only a few centimeters away with a hand raised to grab your shoulder. He gritted his teeth, making the sound of it loudly noticeable. Looking up to him you saw that he was staring over your shoulder.

Forwning you moved to turn around, but Himchan was quicker than you. He placed a hand on your head and brought it to his chest holding you there so you wouldn't see who was behind you. 

"Oppa?" 

Himchan was glaring at the figure and held a tight grip on you to keep you from turning around. You tried to wiggle out to see what was behind you that was keeping Himchan's focus off you for a while, but failed because his arms pushed you closer to him, squeezing you. "Oppa" You managed to say in a murmured voice despite his jacket being smushed into your face. His grip only grew tighter and you made a slight choking sound as you felt the air you tried to breathe in be halved. He must've been so afraid...You thought. 

Bringing your arms around him you hugged Himchan. "Mianhae Oppa. Mianhae for not telling you again I just needed some time alone, I just forgot to tell you because it was a sudden urge." 

Under his hood, the figure smirked and nodded his head. Himchan squinted at him confused and realised he was pointed at you. He hadn't even heard a single word you just said just now, but that was okay because all Himchan wanted to do right now was to get you away and back into the house as fast as possible. 

Pushing you back slightly he bent down and gave a fake smile to comfort you that he wasn't angry. Himchan brushed your cheek before putting his pinky in front of your view. "Yagsog?" 

Bring your hands around his you tried to twirl it around his own, but sadly it only left you and him laughing because of how small yours were compared to his. Reaching your wrist, Himchan pulled your hand closer and held it together as a makeshift promise. 

"Yagsog." You grinned and gave him an eye smile. Before you could turn or move an inch, Himchan darted behidn you and blocked your view from behind. He guided you forward and ly to glare at the figure once more.

"Let's go back in, it's cold." Himchan muttered.

The gates closed with a loud clang and the figure walked slowly to it. He placed a hand on the iron fence and winced slightly at how cold it was. He watched as you and Himchan talked happily before the door slammed shut. His hand clenched as he took out a box of candy he bought a while ago. It took him three convience stores to find it -- kitkat chocolate. He knew it was your favorite. The boy sighed.

"I knew you'd come here soon enough."

He stood still not wanting to let the person behind him know he heard her. He heard a raspy chuckle. 

"Might as well turn around dear, I know it's you. Been a few years, you grew taller and such, but I remember how you are." The figure turned slowly to see an old woman standing in front of him with a cane. She had a quilted coat over her shoulders as she stared at him. She frowned as she looked at him. Raising her cane she pointed at his outfit. "Is this all you have?" The boy nodded and looked away embarrassed. This was not going according to his plan.

The woman sighed. She moved closer and passed him, opening the gate in front of her. Taking a few steps into the path she turned her head to see the boy standing there still. "Comeon, I'm not that cruel to leave one of my sonjas outside." 

The boy was shocked. He raised a finger and pointed to the house. "Y-You mean I can come inside?"

"Of course, why did you think you couldn't come in?"

He sheepishly rubbed his head. "Because of what people say about me and the people inside.."

The woman laughed again. "Ani, it's my house, my rules. Besides, this halmeoni has some things to talk to you and her other sonja inside right when her sonnyeo is o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter