Unexpected Guests

Just One Look
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 17: Unexpected Guests

"And then what happened?"

"He took my frog and flushed it down the toilet" 

You bursted out laughing causing a few other customers to stare. It's been about an hour since you met B.A.P and went out with them to a restaurant to have dinner. When you saw them in your room there was a moment of silence since no one knew what to say. You had looked around your room with your mouth opened until you spotted a familiar blonde sitting on your chair.

"HIMCHAN OPPA!" You shouted. Throwing your bag down along with your backpack you folded your arms and glared at your cousin. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

He blinked at you and got off the chair. With a mischievious smile Himchan ran across the room and grabbed you in a bear hug twirling you around. "BABY GIRL HYUNNIE~~"  You slapped his back and struggled to get out of his hold. All of a sudden a new pair of arms appeared in between you and your cousin seperating the two of you. Brushing off the non-existent dust you looked up to face a scary looking guy. You gulped. The guy looked down at you and gave you a gummy smile. *What the...*

"YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR YONGGUK!" Himchan glared at the guy. 

"Can't have you strangling your cousin before the rest of us can meet her." He said nonchantly. Turning his attention back at you he gave you another smile. "My name is Bang Yongguk. Hope we didn't scare you." He rubbed the back of his head while nodding behind him. You looked and met the eyes of four other guys. Two of them waved shyly at you and the other two gave you a smile. "From the left that's Jongup, Zelo the maknae, Yongjae and Daehyun." They all bowed a bit and muttered a few hellos. 

You were smiling so much that it seemed like your eyes were stuck being half moons. Who knew how fun it would be hanging out with your cousin's friends?

"Yongjae why did you flush it down the toilet?" 

"Because it needed a new beginning." He looked up towards the cieling and pretended to pray causing another minute of laughter from everyone on the table. Wiping a tear Himchan looked at you and smiled. He was glad that you got along with the rest of guys well. He didn't tell you before that he told all the members about your 'perdicument' and had kindly asked them to not ask any questions. 'Kindly' as in he gave them a silent threat and a death glare. That's why when he saw that your sleeve fell down a bit he didn't feel the need to tell you to fix it. He was comfortable and he was sure that no one would ask you anything. 

You looked at Yongjae and shook your head in disappointment. "I thought you were nice Yongjae Oppa." 

"I am!" He looked at you wide eye and pouted innocently. You got up from your seat a bit to reach Yongjae's height over the table. Patting him you gave him a smile. "Ne, ne Yongjae is innocent~~"

Sitting back down you turned to Zelo. "So what else happened?" 

He leaned back in his chair pulled up his bandanna a bit. Zelo pursed his lips and tapped a finger on his cheek. For a few seconds he sat there thinking and then just as he remembered something, Zelo jumped a bit and smiled widely. "Ah, one time we had to choose these backpacks during this show called Healing Camp and Himchan hyung tried to find his cards since he left them in his bag when we left this supermarket..." Noticing that you were confused a bit Zelo stopped. 

"Wait, why were you guys using backpacks?" You asked. 

"We were using backpacks since we had to collect food for a mission we were doing. While we were there some of us found cards that could be opened after five hours and Himchan hyung placed his in his bag which he left with ours." Jongup answered. 

"The bags were the same if you were wondering Min Hyun." Daehyun smiled at you. You nodded.

"So when we got off this bus all the bags were placed in a row and we had to choose one. Since no one knew who's bag was who's we had to choose and your cousin," Zelo pointed at Himchan, "Took Yongjae hyung's bag."

"Who got Himchan's bag then?" You sat up a bit in curiosity.

"I did." Yongguk smirked. 

"But I got the cards." Daehyun waved. 

"Wait what, weren't the cards in Oppa's bag? How did you get it then?" You bit your lip and started to think of how on earth Daehyun got the cards when Yongguk had your cousin's bag. You saw that the two were smiling at each other and were trying not to laugh at the memory. Yongguk met your gaze and gave you another smile.

"When Himchan wasn't looking I opened the bag and took out the cards and placed them into Daehyun's backpack." He looked at the Himchan who was now covering his face in embarrassment. "It was funny watching him run around the beach though." He laughed.

"You should watch it sometime Hyun." Jongup gave you a shy smile. He was the quietest amongst the group but that didn't faze you, you saw their performance before and saw his confidence sky rocket during their stage - just like a certain someone you couldn't stop thinking about.

"I'll watch it sometime this week after I finish a few MTV Diary episodes." You gave him an eye smile. Out of habit you pulled down your sleeves without even noticing. All the guys saw you do so, but said nothing about it. After hearing how some questions could cause you to break down, they were more afraid for you rather than Himchan's so called 'threat'. Yongjae opened his mouth to ask you about who's MTV Diary episodes you were watching when he saw a red headed fellow in front of the restaurant window.

"Hyung, isn't that N?" Without taking his eyes off the guy he nudged Yongguk. 

"Ah I think it is." Getting up from his seat he waved his arms around trying to get his attention. Seeing that they were both idols, he thought it was best to not shout N through the entire room. Luckily he didn't need to call out his name since N looked and saw you sitting with B.A.P when he looked through the screen. His lips turned into an o-shape and quickly he ran inside dragging everyone else into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter