Inspiration

Bigbang Heart Maknae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HYUNG! Jiyong hyung! This is really too much! Why did you tear all of my jeans! Now all of them are ruin! What should I wear now?”

Seungri looks at his Jiyong hyung angrily. He has enough of this. All of his jeans had been tore at multiple places by Jiyong. All this week he wears jeans with full of holes on it. What is up with Jiyong hyung?

“Seungri-ah.. Why are you getting angry? I do this for you. Now you look more stylish and cool”

Then suddenly Jiyong pull him to the big mirror.

“See.. Arrghh so cute! I know this style suit you.” Jiyong then did something that making Seungri gasp in shock - he makes the holes bigger.

“See Seungri-ah.. Show more of you skin like this, this is what people said hide and seek fashion” Jiyong said excitedly and start to reach his other jeans.

“Hyung! Stop! Stop!” Seungri push Jiyong away and quickly save his jeans from Jiyong.

“Please experiment your fashion onto yourself!”

“Daesung hyung! Help me stop this hyung!” Seungri immediately asks for Daesung when he saw Daesung standing by close, busy with his phone and ignoring him.

 

Seungri was sleeping peacefully, on his bed and in his own room. He is happy that finally he could sleep without being drags to his other hyung’s room. His hyungs sometimes mistake him as their personal teddy bear and dragged him to their room.

But, when he opens his eyes this morning, there is a face so close to him. Top’s face is only one inch away and his eyes looking straight at the sleepy maknae. Making Seungri feel a goosebump and by reflect, he tries to move away. Unfortunately, Top also holds him tight, not letting him go.

“Top hyung! What.. What  are you doing?” Seungri stutters, flustered with their awkward position.

But Top didn’t move and didn’t say anything. Just looking directly at Seungri’s face. Seungri is blushing more and more with every second that pass. Just as he began to start struggling, Top let him go and get out from him room, leaving the bewildered Seungri behind.

Then Seungri realized, Daesung was there looking at him absentmindedly with his phone on his hand.

“Hyung.. Why are you here?”

Then Daesung also left him alone, leaving him extremely confuse.

 

Seungri just resting at the couch when Taeyang pulls him and asking him to dance with him. The whole house is blasted with loud music.

“Seungri-ah.. Let’s dance to this! I really want to practice this dance with you” Taeyang starts dancing in front of Seungri.

“Hyung! I’m tired.. Please let me rest. I really want to sleep. And don’t put a loud music, the neighbor with be upset with us” Seungri tries to stop the energetic Taeyang.

“Okay.. Okay.. I promise to put a soft song instead but you must promise to dance with me okay?” Taeyang making a deal and Seungri gladly takes. Anything to stop this madness.

Then the music starts.

“Hyung.. This is walz.. And why I become the girl?” Seungri asks, he can’t stop blushing now. Their body  are too close.

“Shhh.. Seungri.. Feel the music… Let it flow in your body” Taeyang hugs tighter.

Seun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter