Lesson

Bigbang Heart Maknae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi.. ^^ it's been a loooooong time~~~ how are you doing? Hehe.. I'm so sorry for neglecting this fic for such a long period.. But, better super duper late than never right? Haha.. And thank you for sticking with me. Please enjoy this story~~~

 

Seungri has always been the baby of Bigbang. He is growing up in Bigbang. So, for Bigbang, watching Seungri grew up from a cute teenager to an adult, is like watching your child growing up year after year. The problem with this is, just like any other parents with their child, their baby will always be a baby to them. So, in their eyes, Seungri being an adult is like a child pretending to be one. This situation always makes Seungri very annoyed with his hyungs. Yes, he knows that he is the maknae of Bigbang. But he was 16 years old. Now he is 19 years old. Already a grown up man. He doesn’t need his hyungs to be overprotective or overbearing. But, every time he tried to be adult, he will be reduced back to their strong baby. And just like any other child in the family, (or any other maknae who was mistreated), Seungri wants to rebel, his heart is full of resolve to prove that he is indeed, an adult.

 

And what is the best way to proof of being an adult? 

 

After he talked about this problem to his group of friends, who are also like him, obviously have a very limited idea of adulthood and highly drive by hormonal state. The answer is simple. 

 

Adult watch .

 

Seungri believed them. Because every adult magazine, video and picture out there requires him to be of this age to possess them.  

 

The first time Seungri flipped through his first magazine, it was an eye opener for him. His curiosity skyrocketed and without realizing, he already owns a stack of magazines which he doesn't know where to hide. But, a creative person like himself, he believed he hid them safely in his room.

 

But Seungri should have known better. Because he is the baby of the group, with the most curious, overbearing, overly concerned hyungs in the world who always take Seungri's business as their own. Even a minor change of him will not escape his hyungs' eyes. 

 

Not that Seungri can do anything about it. Love is free anyway. 

 

It is not long until the hyungs found out about the stack of magazine in Seungri's room. One thing leads to another, with the hyungs on an emotional rollercoaster from panic to concern to worry. Finally they concluded, their baby is a boy anyway and he at least needs a proper guide. Because is not something that can be taken lightly. And who else should be the most eligible, suitable and appropriate people to help their maknae? Them, of course, should be responsible of their maknae education. 

 

And that is how the nightmare begin in Seungri's life. The lesson that he is unwilling to take is forced onto him. No pouts, aegyo, throwing tantrum nor sulking for hours could change his hyungs' minds.

 

Everyday, he has to listen to each of his hyung's lecture. He has to bear with his embarrassment of listening them. Because Seungri is the baby, and the hyungs care about him. Or so they say.

 

 

Lesson number one. 

It is worthwhile to wait - Taeyang

"Seungri-ah, is not everything. When you have , you should love the person you are involved with. Without love, it is meaningless and you will only regret it later."

Taeyang lectures about determination, self control and self preservation for a true love. No matter how Seungri wants to retort and shout out his disagreement, he can't argue Taeyang and his serious face talking about an idealistic way of . Because Taeyang is the epitome of self-preservation. And Seungri thinks, if he does the same, he will never find a partner in this life. 

 

 

Lesson number two.

Respect and understand others' needs - Top

“ is the ult

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter