Horror

Bigbang Heart Maknae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seungri-ya… Seungri-ya..”

“Huh.. What…?”

I’m thirsty..”

“Just go hyung..”

“Seungri-ah… Maknae… I said I’m thirsty.. Let’s go.”

“Aish.. Hyung! Just go yourself.. I wanna sleep..”

“Maknae!”

“Urghhh.. Okay.. Okay...”

With his eyes still closed, Seungri walks with Daesung’s pulling him towards the kitchen.

“Hyung.. Next time just put a water bottle beside the bed…” Seungri mumbles grumpily.

He hates it when Daesung hyung woke him up in the middle of the night just to drink water. Daesung always scared of the dark but he can’t sleep if the lights is on. Also he’s never listened to Seungri’s suggestion to have a bottle in the room because he insists on having cold water fresh out from the fridge. Daesung hyung really knows how to annoy people. And tonight it got worse after Taeyang and Top suddenly came up with the idea of watching the new horror movie that has been the talk of town on their rare night off together. Daesung protested against the idea but he was in the minority. He ended up choosing to cuddle with the rest and keeping his eyes closed throughout the movie. The idea of being alone inside the room while knowing what was happening in the living room had scared him even more. So now, Daesung hyung keeps tugging at his tee and doesn’t let go even while drinking his water.

“Maknae.. Let’s go back.”

Daesung pulls him back to their shared room but suddenly stops halfway.

“What now hyung?”

“So..something is moving inside our room.”

“What?”

“It’s true.. Maknae! I’m not lying!”

Seungri forces his eyes open but he sees nothing.

“It’s nothing hyung.. Let’s just go back to bed.”

Daesung shakes his head and refuses to move but Seungri continues to walk, leaving Daesung with no choice but to follow. Not when the other option is to be left alone in the middle of hallway.

 

And Daesung is right, there is something inside their room or rather someone. Jiyong is waiting for them, sitting at the corner of the bed.

“What are you doing inside our room hyung?”

Daesung asks, relieved that it is just Jiyong not something….scarier. But Daesung’s relief is short lived when Jiyong opens his mouth.

“I’m here to pick Seungri up. I need him to sleep with me.”

Jiyong says matter-of-factly. He couldn’t sleep when his mind keeps repeating scenes from the movie.

“No way! You agreed to watch that movie! Seungri is gonna stay with me,” Daesung insists.

“Who says I’m scared?” Jiyong denies. “I just want to sleep with maknae tonight. Let him go!” Jiyong points at Daesung’s hand that has never once left Seungri.

“No!” Daesung immediately hugs Seungri tightly.

Seeing that, Jiyong quickly stands up and tries to pull Seungri out from Daesung’s arms.

“Let him go!”

“No no no!”

Since Daesung is stronger, Jiyong's efforts to loosen Daesung’s hold on Seungri are ineffective.

“Ya Daesung! How dare you disrespect your leader! I will cut your parts in our next album if you don’t let go!”

“I don’t care. You can take all the lines but maknae will stay with me!”

Seungri gets a headache with all the pulling and shouting.

“Hyung.. Please... I just want to go back to sleep..” Seungri sighs and struggles out from Daesung's tight hug.

“Why don’t both of you sleep together? I can go to Ji hyung’s room,” Seungri suggests.

“NO!” Both Daesung and Jiyong reply at the same time leaving Seungri speechless.

“Why?”

“That bulky body. Who wants to cuddle that!?” Jiyong hiss.

“Likewise, who wants to sleep next to a bag of bones - that’s even more horrifying than a horror movie!” Daesung takes revenge.

Seungri sighs holding his head. ‘I just want to sleep!’

 

Jiyong and Daesung go back to shouting and screaming at each other. Since they are so loud, Top and Taeyang also awaken from their sleep.

“What is happening? Why are you guys so loud in the middle of the night?” Top asks, rubbing his eyes.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter