Smile

Bigbang Heart Maknae!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This fic is inspired by Seungri's appearance at airport yesterday from Haneda to Incheon after such a long time.. Seungri is happiness and I hope this fic can give us many smiles. Fanacc said they were having breakfast before the flight ^^ Please enjoy and welcome to my super fluffy fic ^^

 

"Seungri-ah... Have you taken your medicine?"

Jiyong asks while they are on the way to the airport.

"I.. I did," Seungri answers, eyes to the side. A clear indicator that he is lying. All the members swear to never mention this bad habit to their little maknae. It is the hyungs’ precious secret weapon, so they can always tell when the maknae is lying to them.

"Don't lie Seungri. I can read you like an open book and don't even try to convince me otherwise. I know everything and soon the other members will know too," Jiyong warns lightly.

"Hyung... Why are you like this? I will eat the medicine okay. Don't need to telltale."

Seungri pouts in defeat. After the accident, his hyungs have been acting like that they are his personal nurses or nannies. He can't do anything without them checking on him.

 

"Have you eaten your meal on time maknae?"

"Did you take your afternoon nap?"

"Don't jump around when you don't need to."

"How many hours did you sleep last night?"

 

Not forgetting the constant check on his medicine intake. He can just imagine the nagging he will get from Top and Taeyang back in Korea and also Daesung nagging from his studio in Japan. They are driving him crazy.

"I will not tell them if you tell me why you didn’t take your medicine this morning," Jiyong says cheekily. He knows Seungri hate being nagged at but he can't just let this pass. He had promised them that he will never skip his medicine and that he will not do anything that will harm himself anymore. Skipping his medicine is harmful and he should know better.

"Because...."

"I can’t hear you Seungri.. Speak louder."

 "Because...  thereisnoicecream."

Seungri speaks so fast that Jiyong almost didn't catch it. But what he heard had made him feels a little taken aback. He never knew that Seungri needs to take his medicine with ice cream.

"What? You eat your medicine with ice cream?"

Seungri's face turns red. He is ashamed that he has to admit that he can't eat the bitter pills without ice cream. They are too bitter for him, he can't swallow them. Only his manager knew about this and he managed to keep it secret all this time.

"Manager hyung forgot to buy it last night because he was busy packing and you gave him so many things to handle," Seungri pouts to the memory, hating that he has to defend himself like this. "Don't laugh at me hyung! I just can't take the pills without it. They are too bitter."

His face is so hot. He is sure Jiyong will mock him for being such a child. However the laugh doesn't come, so he steals a look at Jiyong's face. Surprisingly Jiyong is not laughing, instead he looks angry.

"Ya! You should have just told us! Look what happened when you didn't. Manager hyung forgot the ice cream and you use that excuse not to eat your medicine. You have four hyungs, maknae, if you tell us, there is no way that all of us will ever forget about that important matter at the same time. You should never miss taking your medicine."

Seungri sighs.

This is worse than laughing at him. This kind of exaggeration will only cause another catastrophe. Soon, he bet, everyone in YG will know of this so that they will never run out of ice cream. He must avoid that scenario at all cause. This conversation must end here, his other hyungs don't need to know more.

'Arghhh if only manager hyung didn't forget about my icecream!" Seungri thinks regretfully.

"Hyung.. It's not a big deal okay.. I will eat my medicine later. I promise. And please keep it to yourself, I.. I don't like people to know about me taking medicine with ice cream," Seungri begs using his best aegyo and puppy eyes to Jiyong. He must make Jiyong concede to him.

Jiyong sighs and nods in defeat and Seungri is relieved he got his victory. But his joy is c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter