Driving

Don't Be To Far

Wow, thanks for the subscribe. I got subscribers quicker than I thought ._.

Well anyway enjoy...

-----

Wow he got a deep voice... and a kinda scary face...

     "Hello ? Earth to Taeri.." Suho said waving his hand in front of your face.

You shake your head.  "Ah mian, Hi I'm Kim Taeri." you shake his hand. "Wow you're really tall Kris-ssi." you look at him from head to toe.

     "I got that alot." He said.  "Oh you should see his family. His father is way taller than him." Suho said.

"Jinjja ? Wow a family of namsan tower." you laughed a bit. "What's so funny ?" Suho asked.

You shaked your head. "Ani. Ah ! I bring you some bento. I'm sure all of you are hungry."

     "Oh gomawo Taeri. We will eat it on the car. Kaja ?" Ms. Kim said.

     "Ne. Let me help you with that bag." you said while taking the bag that Suho hold. "Yah ! Don't that's heavy ! Let me bring it." But you were already way ahead of him.

     "Hey get back here. You're a girl. Give that to oppa !!"  he chased after you. "Ctach me if you can~" you and continue to run to your car.

     "Yah kids ! Help us to !!" Mr.Kim yelled.

     "Let them be yeobo. They haven't see each other for a month." Ms.Kim patted Mr.Kim shoulder.

They looked at Kris.  "Sorry Kris. I guess you are the only one who is going to help us for now." Mr.Kim said.

Kris shake his hand sign a disapproval. "Ani. I'll be the one who is going to make trouble. Please take care of me." He bowed.

     "Why would you be a burden. That's nonsense. Kaja. Let's go to your new home."  "Ne ahjussi." Kris followed them from behind.

They walked outside to see you and Suho standing still laughing together with you still holding the bag.

     "Ah Ahjussi ready to go back home ?" you asked.

     "Kaja. I'll drive." Mr.Kim said.

You shaked your head. "Ani. I will. You all must be tired. Just take a rest in the car. It's not that far anyway."

     "You sure ? It's okay you know. I'm not that old." Mr. Kim said.

You giggled.  "I didn't meant it that way uncle."     "Appa, it's okay. Let her drive. And yes, you are that old so stop asking to drive." Suho said without any hesiation.

You punch his shoulder. "Yah that wasn't polite." He just grinned. "Well, let's go then. My car is not far from here." you said leading them towards your car. After a few minutes walk, you arrived at your parking spot.

     "Let me put the luggage on the trunk. You guys just sit and eat the lunch box I made." When you were about to grab the bag, Suho and Kris grab it.

     "Let us help you." They said together.  "You sure ? I'm okay you know."   "I'm not asking your permission. Come on Kris."  "Ne."  "Aish that guy." you shake your head and continue to putting the luggage.

     "Okay ready to go ?" you asked while turning on the car.

     "Yes sir !" they shout.  "Let's go !" then you start driving to Suho family house. 

It was silence for a while until that friend of yours start talking.  "So how's things around here ?" he ask.  

     "Nothing much. It's still the same when you left." you answered still focusing on driving.  "Aren't you guys tired ? You can go to sleep you know."

He shaked his head.  "And make you awake by your self ? No way."

Well, he answered that way, but after a silence for about 10 minutes you saw him -- and the others-- sleeping peacefully. 

     "And you said don't want to leave me alone. Tsk."

You keep on driving until finally you arrived at your destination.

     "Hey, wake up Suho Kris. Ahjumma ahjussi we're here." you said shaking Suho's knee.  "5 more minutes." he said. "Well then you will freeze here in the car. Bye" you said getting out from the car.  "Wait I'm up ! Kris wake up or else we're gonna freeze here. Kris ?"

     "I'm already outside you dumb dumb." He said from  behind while taking out the luggage. "Oh.. hehe."

     "Are you going to help us or what ?" you said while grabbing the bag. "Aish so bossy. Okay okay."

After taking out all of the luggage, putting it inside the house, and cook for them --you were going to wash the dishes until Miss Kim stopped you-- you head out, wear your shoes and ready to drive home. 

     "Be carefull Taeri !" Suho said.

     "Arra. Go inside and get some rest you dumb dumb."  "Yah !"

You looked at Kris.  "Well nice meeting you Kris. If this dummy give you any trouble just tell me !" you shoot a glared at Suho. 

     "Oh no, I'll be the one to give trouble tomorrow."  Mwo ? Tomorrow ?

You're confuse. "Tomorrow ?". Suho start walking back inside his house. 

     "Yes tomorrow. Suho said you're going to come with us to guide me around." Kris said.

Just right before Suho got inside, "Yah KIM JUNMYEON !!" you yelled his name. 

     "Didn't he told you ? Mianhae. It's okay if you don't want to." Kris suggest.

You shake your head.  "Ani. It;s just that I hate it when SOMEONE decided for me without my consideration." 

Kris nod singing that he understand. 

     "Well see you tomorrow then Kris."  "Yes, see you."

Then you head inside your car, turn on the engine, and start driving home.

     "That Junmyeon is so dead tomorrow." you muttered to your self.