First Met

Don't Be To Far

      "Hey Suho ! How is your holiday there ?" you said while drying your hair with towel.

      "Great !! It's sunny here. Well it's better if my best friend is here with me." he said faking a said face.

      "Well, Who's fault is it that someone choose to spend his holiday with his family in Bali rather then spending his holiday with his best friend who is freezing here !!" you emphasis on the word Freezing and the word his.

It's winter now in Korea. And you are now officially a college student. Well almost, you will be attending college in 5 weeks. So it's still Winter break. Suho a.k.a your best friend is spending his time at Bali. While you a.k.a Taeri, stayed at your Mother house. Usually you stayed at your old apartment. Alone. Your parents divorced when you were still 10 and since then you live with your mom and your maid but you prefer to call your maid as your sister.  Your mom is a busy women,  work hard, get home late, and on the weekend she will mostly spend it with her friends, or sleeping, well sometimes she takes you out to the mall.

      "Ok ok mianhe. You know how my Mom deal with this family trip. I can't just say no to her."

     "Arraseo. I was just joking. Well make sure you bring a lot of souvenir for me. If not, you're not save when you're back." you threaten him.

     "Yes Ma'am. I need to go, My Mom want to go to the beach. Oh man I'm going to get sun burn after this." 

     "Don't worry I'll be here to laugh at your dark skin later.. Hahaha just kidding. Ok see you later." "Bye." Then you switch off the video call.

After drying and combing your hair. You wear your thickest jacket and grab your bag. Then you head down stairs.

     "Suzy, I'm going out for a while. Be back before dinner. Ok ?" you said to your 'sister' while wearing your boots.

     "Yes Riri-ssi, should I tell your Mom ?" 

     "Nah no need. I'll text her on the way. Bye."

It's no used to stay at home. Should I go to the library or the music store ? Maybe both ah no it's damn cold today, I'll go to the music store for today. You wear your helmet and drove your motorcycle towards the Music store.

**

Finally you are back at your warm and cozy house. After taking of your shoes, you went upstairs and start playing the CD that you just bought. While drinking the coffee that you bought you enjoy the songs until your laptop make a "ting" sound.

     "Oh it's Suho. Heeyy Suho !! Back already ?"  

     "Yes, man the beach is so hot. I think I already have the sun burn see my skin is all red now." He said pointing all over his skin that is indeed red.

     "Stop whining ex-suho. You're going to go back tomorrow right ? Be patient."

     "Yup I can't wait to go home. I'm melting here." he said while putting in his belongings to his suitcase.

     "And you're going to freeze here I assure you."  you said while taking a sip of your coffee.

     "Better than here I'm sure." 

     "You seem to be busy there should I hang up ? We can talk again later." 

     "Ah I;m sorry I really want to tekk you everything but you're right I'm busy. I'm just gonna tell you one thing."

     "Shoot."

     "When I got back I'm going to bring a best friend of mine."

     "Aren't I your best friend ?"

     "My other best friend, okay ? I want you to accompany him to be his tour guide since he's going to stay at Korea with me and will be going to the same university as us."

     "Hmm ok ok. Wait did you said 'him' ? It's a namja ? not a yeoja ?" you said while rolling your body on your bed.

     "Yes, don't worry he is really good looking and really smart." he teased you.

     "I'm not thinking about that. I just hope he is not as annoying as you. Ok bye !" then you end the call.

     "Aish that girl. Jinjja."

**

The sun already rise, but the temperature is still as cold as ever. Since it's the day you gonna pick him up from the airport, you wake up early and take a nice hot bath. After changing you head down stairs and eat your breakfast. 

Should I prepare something for his friend ? But he didn't told me to prepare anything. 

You look at the clock at see that it's already 8 o'clock.    "Oh shoot I have to pick him at 10. Better prepare now."

Without any waiting, you head towards the kitchen and start making some meals. This is your habit, you always prepare something for someone who had just comeback from somewhere or to someone who is about to go somewhere. After quite a while, Suzy came in.

     "Taeri-ssi, aren't you supposed to be at the airport now ? It's 9already you know."

     " MWO ?? It took longer than I thought. Could you wrap this up. I need to go get changed. Gomawo !!" you said then running of to your room.

Grab your jacket, hat, bag, and car keys. You head down stairs running and immediately wear your shoes.

     "Here your lunch box. Be safe."     "Neh, I will. Bye. I'll be back at least before 8 !"

After driving like crazy, you somehow managed to get to the airport safely and amazingly on time. After you found his arrival gate, you sat on the nearby chair. Waiting for at least 15 minutes, you saw the familiar cap that you gave to Suho last year.

     "Suho oppa !!" you yelled.

     "Taerin-ah !!!" He yelled and start running towards you. 

You two hugged immediately. Things like this is common to the two of you since you considered him as your big brother and he considered you as his little sister. 

     "Yah, where are my souvenirs ?" you asked checking his bag pack.

     "I had just arrived and the first thing you asked was you souvenirs" he sulked.

     "Aigoo don't be mad. I was just kidding." you apologized but he refused to talk.

     "Let him be Taeri-ah. He is just to happy he get to see you again." Said Mrs. Kim.

You turn around and saw Mr. Mrs. Kim and one really tall guy. You hugged them instanly.

     "Hello Ahjussi and Ahjumma. How was your holiday ?"

     "It was really fun and hot. I think all of us got sun burn." Mr. Kim answered.

     "I can see that. Hahaha."

     "But don't worry Taeri, Suho keep on talking about how you should join us for the holiday and so on.." said Mrs. Kim

     "Everyday and everywhere we will always here your name." Mr. Kim added.

Suddenly you felt a pair of hand hug your neck from behind.

     "It's because she is my sister from another mother and father." he said proudly.

     "Who told you that I agreed to be your sister ?" you .

    "Yah ! I was so lovely just now why did you answered like that. You are not nice to your brother. If you're not going to be nice I'm not going to give you your souvenir." he said holding a bunch of boxes.

     "Ah mianhe, I was just joking. Come on give me my souvenir.. Do you know how lonely I'm here without anyone to talk to me. Well beside my Mom and Suzy. Come on give i to me." You jumped as high as you can but sue your kinda short body that you can't grab those boxes.

     "Now you see why Suho always talked about Taeri when we were at Bali huh Kris ?" Mr. Kim said.

You you heard that unfamiliar name and turn your head. "Kris ? Kris nugu ?"  Then Mrs.Kim point at the tall guy you saw before.

     "That's the guy I told you before."  That ring the bell.

     "Ahh ! You must be Suho oppa best friend right ?" 

That guy nodded. "Annyeonghaseyo, Wu Yi Fan imnida but call me Kris."

---

So ? How was the first chapter ? Is it good ? Please subscribe and comment..

Sorry for the typo and the really terrible English