Shopping and Staying

Don't Be To Far

"Let's see.." you look left and right. Looking for what to buy. 

"Right! I need to buy those!" you quickly run towards the dairy section. 

"Hey! Wait up Taeri!" Suho yell before running after you. 

Arrived at the dairy section. You pick some milk, egg, flour, and some chocolate. Yup, it's the ingredients to make a cake, or at least, a cookie.

"Making some cookies, huh?" Suho ask. You just nod. 

"You can cook Taeri?" Kris ask this time.

"Woah Kris. I know she looks wild and stuff. But, man, she can cook!" 

You glare at Suho, "I'll let it past this time."

"Well, can I try it sometime?" Kris ask, "But if you don't want to that's fine!" Kris said shaking his hand and wide eyes.

You laugh, "It's okay, Kris. I'll be glad to cook for you. I like to cook after all. Besides becoming a dancer, I also want to become a chef, or something."

Kris just nod as a sign of understand. "Looking forward to it then," Kris said with a smile.

"Please do."  

"Hey! Make some for me to Taeri-ah!" Suho whine.

"Hmm.. I don't know. Maybe I will?" 

"Taeri!"  

You laugh, like LOL. "Alright alright. Jeez mister. I never knew you are a big fan of mine."

"Oh, you don't know miss. I'm a real big fan of yours. So come here!" Suho said, trying to hug you.

Your body reacts faster than your mind. Before you know it, you are standing behind Kris. Asking for protection.

"No way! Kris help me!" you said. Holding his sleeves.

"Are you two always like this?" 

"Yes," both of you answered at the same time.

"Even in a supermarket?"

"Yes," both of you answered at the same time, again.

"You know what Kris? You should come with me every time I go somewhere with Suho. So I can make you my shield." you said it to him.

"Don't you dare Kris! If you do that, than we are not friends anymore," Suho said to him, as a joke of course, while still trying to catch Taeri.

"Maybe I'll come with you Taeri. This looks like fun," Kris said and then grins.

"Aw come on Kris!" 

"Sorry bro. Can't say no to a pretty girl request."

"I am so glad I am a girl."

After bickering for 10 minutes, You take a look at your clock.

"Seriously we need to stop, Suho. I need to drive you back before 7. It's 6 already. And so far, I've only got a milk, a bag of flour, and a pack of eggs."

"Oh really? It's 6 already? Okay then. Let's start grocery hunting!!" Suho said and then push the trolley.

"Next is the bread area. Come on!" You said to them and then run off first.

Arrived at the bread section, you look for the bread and the jam you usually use. And damn, because of your short body, you can't reach your favorite peanut jam.

"Need some help, Taeri?" Kris ask suddenly from behind you.

"Sure. Could you take that one?" you point at the peanut jam. 

"Of course. Here." 

"Thanks. I just hope I can have a tall body like yours. Well not as tall as you, 'cause that would be scary. But you get the point."

Kris just laugh. 

"Hey lovebird! Incase you haven't realize, it's 6.30 already. So hurry up!" Suho yell from a far, and push the trolley towards the beef section.

"Hey! You say what?? Lovebird? Come back here you idiot!" you run towards Suho. But then you stop, "Let's go Kris. We don't have all day. Well actually, I'm the one who doesn't have all day. But,.. well whatever. Come on!"

"Alright, I'm coming." Kris walk following you after he shake his head.

After shopping like crazy. Going from meat section to the vegetable-fruit section, the three of you head towards the cashier this time.

"Is that all?" the cashier ask. "Yes."  "That will be $09.00, please."  "Here you go. Keep the change."  "Thank you, miss. Have a nice evening."  "You too. Alright people, let's move!"

"Yes ma'am!" the two boys yelled. 

The three of you walk towards your car, with each of you carry one plastic bag. After putting every plastic bag into the car trunk, all of you hop in into the car.

"Everything is inside the trunk, right?" you ask them.

"Check!" Suho answered. 

"Alright. Now, let's go back!" you start the engine and drive towards Suho's house.

"You two can get some sleep. It's still 10 or 20 minutes to your house."

"Alright then." Suho answer. "Is it ok?" Kris ask you. 

"Yes, it's okay. Go ahead." 

"Alright then."

After a 10 minutes ride that is filled with silent, you saw Kris fidgeting at the back seat.

"What's wrong Kris? Can't sleep?" you ask, without moving your eyes.

"Yeah.. still having some jet lag, I think ?" 

"That's bad.."

"Yeah.." Kris answer, still trying to get a good position.

You think for a moment. "So.. How about talking then?"

"Sorry?"

"You know, talk about you and talk about me. Get to know each other. Suho hasn't talk much about you, you know? I even know you when he told me on a video chat before he got back here."

"Oh.. Umm. Let's see,"

"Let me go first then. Hi I'm Kim Taeri. I'm 23 this year. Going to college and take dance major. Love to cook and dance and other stuff. Being friend with that sleepy head since we're still in diaper. I guess that's all? How about you?"

"Well, I'm Wu Yi Fan, but prefer to be call Kris. I'm from China, but you know that from my name. Probably. I'll go to the same college with you and Suho. Take the artist major, like singin' dancing blablabla. I'm 25 this year. Love basketball. Ok, that's all."

"Alright thank you. And we are here already. Go wake that giant baby up, please? I'll ring the bell," you say before open the car door.

"Sure thing. Hey Suho, wake up. We're at your house already. Man wake up!" Kris wake Suho up. But, meh, no such luck.

You go to your car. "Still sleeping?" Kris only answer with a nod. 

"Go ring the bell, I'll deal with this dodo head."  "Sure."

"Hey dodo head.. wake up!" you shake him. "5 minutes."   "Sure, if you want to freeze out here. We'll be inside, with some hot chocolate and some pizza. Bye!"

"Pizza?? Wait, I'm up! Don't leave me Taeri!!" he said and run following her inside.

 

"Thank you for driving them back and forth, Taeri," said by Mrs. Kim thanking you.

"It's not a big problem. I'm bored at home too. So, yeah. I'll be going home then. It's getting late."

"Oh no need to go so fast. Have dinner with us. Or even more, stay here for tonight. We have a lot of things to do, little girl," said by Mr. Kim.

"Yup right, stay here Taeri! We can have a pillow fight and eat snack. OH! OH! Cook your favorite cake!!" Suho said excitedly.

"Woah chill mister. But my husband is right. Stay here for today, Taeri-ah. Will you?" Mrs. Kim ask you.

"Ah.. but.. wouldn't it be a bother?"

"No no! We even have a room specially for you, remember?" 

"Oh, okay then. I'll call home first. I'll ask Suzy to deliver some clothes first then. Mind if I go outside?"

"Sure thing sweetie," answered by Mrs. Kim.

You walk outside and took out your phone. And dialed your Mom's apartment number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Suzy?"

"Yes Taeri?"

​"Could you bring some clothes and bath things to Suho house. They invited me to stay. Again."

"Sure thing. The usual right?" 

"Yes. And.. bring my mp3 and earphone will you? And my dancing stuff too."

"Of course. I'll be there in 30 minutes."

"Okay. Take your time Suzy."

"Yes miss."

Hang up and you put your phone into your pocket. You heard a noise from behind you.

"So you're staying here?"

"Yes. You are okay with it right?"

"Of course. I'm a guest here as well. So, yeah.."

"Oh right! My groceries! Mrs. Kim, can I put my groceries in your refrigerator?" 

"Of course sweetie! Just tell Haera to help you!"

"Thank you! Well time to take them out."

"Mind if I help you?"

"Sure thing Kris. Could you use more hands. Let's go."