Joongki

My EnAmigo

Vivi walked into the shop and headed for the album section. 
Joongki came in from the back room and saw her searching through the cd's.
"Hey, cutie~" He went up next to her, suprising her.
"Oh, annyeonghaseyo Joongki ssi." She blushed slightly.
"What's with the formalities? Call me Joongki oppa!" He flashed a smile and she nodded hesitantly. Why is he being like this? They don't know each other at all, why is he suggesting they drop formalities? Vivi looked at him strangely as he pulled out a disc that was hidden under several others.
"Here's your GD album."
"There's one left?? I looked through and couldn't find one!" Joongki chuckled.
"I hid one for you as soon as we got the shipment cuz I knew they'd sell out again." He whispered into her ear with a playful smile on his face.
The shop's bell chime rang, announcing the entrance of another customer. It caught Vivi's attention, so she turned around to see who else comes here so early on a Saturday morning.
"Zelo?" Her jaw dropped seeing the tall blonde boy staring at her and Joongki with a displeased expression.
"Aren't you a little too chummy with this ahjussi?"
"Ahjussi?" Joongki laughed bitterly. "Listen kid, we had something going on here, so you can just go off and leave us alone."
"What was going here?" Zelo asked mockingly.
"None of your business." Joongki scoffed. 
Vivi felt awkward. What was going on here? Joongki and Zelo both automatically disliked each other and for no reason. She feels like she should stop them, but she's nothing to either of them.
"I'll go pay now..." She muttered and walked off to the cashregister.
The transaction was taken care of by another employee while Joongki reorganized the gifts.
"Hey, what's with you and that chick?" Joongki asked Zelo.
"Nothing. We're classmates and fellow trainees, but that's all."
"So you're not interested in her romantically?"
"Eww, no!" Zelo scrunched his face and walked over to the mp3 players.
Joongki smirked and looked over at Vivi. 
After she paid, she walked out and was caught up by Joongki.
"Vivi!" 
"Yes?" She stopped and turned to him.
"You didn't say bye~" He whined, while pouting cutely.
"Oh. Good bye." She bowed and turned around.
"Haha, not like that." He grabbed her wrist a bit forcefully and turned her around.
"I want a proper goodbye." He pulled her in close and pressed their bodies together. Vivi didnt like the uncomfortable closeness and tried to get away, but Joongki's grip was stronger.
"Give oppa a kiss." He puckered his lips and got close to hers.
"What?! Get away! I don't even know you!" Vivi was scared. This man had a hold of her and it seemed he wanted something she didn't wanna give.
"Come on pretty face, one kiss. I'll let you go after~"
Vivi tried freeing herself, but Joongki only got more and more aggressive. She felt like her arm would fall off by the way he pulled it. The fear eventually got to her and she decided to give in to get him off of her.
"One kiss. Just one!" She said irritatedly to hide her fear.
"On the lips." He said cheerily.
She puckered and got close to his face and pressed a small kiss.
Zelo walked out of the shop and saw.
"What the hell?!" He dropped his bags and felt his knees go weak a little bit.
Vivi was gonna pull back, but Joongki grabbed her face and brought her back. He forcefully deepened the kiss, officially scaring her.
She began yelling through the kiss and hitting him with the one free hand she had. Zelo noticed she was trying to get him off and ran to them.
"Yah!" He pulled the guy off, and threw him onto the sidewalk.
"What the ?!!!!!" Joongki yelled, furious.
"She doesnt want you eating her face off, respect that."
Joongki scoffed. "Stupid bastard!" He got up and punched Zelo in the face.
Vivi stood frozen for a second. She felt a pang in her heart when he got hit.
Joongki grabbed her wrist and started dragging her away.
"Your little boyfriend got me mad. That's bad news for you, sweetie." Vivi struggled to free her hand, but managed to. She kicked Joongki in the groin, causing him to fall and ran over to Zelo. He was standing, watching in the man yell out in pain.
"Let's go!" Vivi yelled, and then took his hand and ran away from the scene.
While running, Zelo felt extremly warm and suddenly nervous. Vivi's hand in his was foreign yet pleasurable. He smiled a little as they ran away from the angry .
"Yah! Get back here! I'm not done with you two!" Joongki yelled as he ran faster and tried to catch up to them.
"Zelo, hurry up!" He snapped out of his trance and ran faster.
They saw a kid's cafe up ahead and decided to hide out there. They entered and sat down behind a group of moms. Joongki ran past, looking into the windows, but he didn't see them.
They sighed in relief and sat back in their chairs.
"Whew." Zelo said as he wiped his forehead. 
Vivi took a deep breath and then realized that they were still holding hands. She let go, but Zelo tightened his hold. She blushed and then frowned.
"I'd like my hand back." Zelo turned red and let go slowly.
Vivi cleared and then looked down before speaking.
"Thanks for helping me back there." Zelo smiled.
 "I guess you're not completely useless." He frowned. 
"Is it that hard to be nice?"
"To you yeah." He pouted cutely.
'Don't make that face, pabo! It's making me think you're human.' Vivi looked away, annoyed, and got her phone out.
"Who you texting?"
"Yongguk sunbae." Zelo's eyebrows furrowed. "Why?"
"He's tough. He can come pick us up and protect us."

"As if I couldnt, psh." He mumbled incoherently and looked away.

She called Yongguk and then the two sat there waiting for him to come. They awkwardly stole glances of the other and then acted like nothing happened. Zelo felt himself get nervous again, and he worried that his greatest fear might be coming true.