Spins

My EnAmigo

 

 

After school, Vivi went straight to the bus since her friend Jaeji had somewhere to go after class.
"Annyeonghaseyo." She greeted the bus driver and sat down in the first two seater. Vivi prefers to sit there because most of the other kids usually go towards the back. 
The bus filled up quickly and they were about to drive away, but Zelo came up and runing and pounded on the clear door for the bus driver to open up. 
The bus driver groaned and opened the door for him.
"Please Zelo, try to get here on time. Dont goof off in the hallways and come straight here like the others."
"Mian." He shrugged and got on.
Vivi rolled her eyes at his disrespect.
Zelo looked around for an epmty seat and found they were all taken. The only available seat was next to Vivi, and he'd rather not sit there.
"Just sit down already!" The driver yelled at him, losing his patience.
"Scoot." He pushed Vivi and glared.
"You can stand! Your freakishly long legs will be more comfortable that way!"
"May I remind you, this is a PUBLIC bus." The driver said as he started driving, causing Zelo to fall on top of Vivi. 
When he fell, he instinctively reached his arms out wrapping them around  her for balance.
"Yah!" She pushed him off and scooted further in, giving him space to sit.
Vivi was embarassed about the somewhat skinship, but her face only showed the anger in her.
Zelo just sat up straight and looked away with a blank expression on his face.
Putting his arms around her felt wierd. He thought to himself that she must be a girl since she gave him slight butterflies.
Vivi giggled while texting and Zelo smirked.
He thinks there's something going on between Vivi and a certain sunbae. If his assumption is correct, he can get her kicked out of the company. 
"Who you texting?" Zelo asked with a fake smile on his face.
"Don't talk to me." She kept looking at her phone.
"Is it Himchan sunbae?" He asked in a teasinf tone.
"What?" She seethed. 
"You know you can get kicked out for dating~" "Im not getting kicked out for a stupid thing like dating. I can live without that."
"Seriously? You're not gonna date just cuz the company says so?" "Of course." She continued to text and avoid looking at him.
"You're wierd." Zelo scrunched his face and looked out the window.
"Stop talking to me." Vivi put her earphones in and ignored him the rest of the way. He kept trying to piss her off by asking her questions about her personal life. Zelo knows very well that what Vivi hates the most is sharing about her personal life.
Thirty minutes later, across town, the two got off the bus and walked down the block to the TS Entertainment building. 
They kept their distance apart while walking. Vivi was in front and entered the company property first.
She entered through the lobby and was greeted by a shocked receptionist. Vivi turned to the side and saw Zelo towering over her.
"Personal space." She said harshly.
"Tsk, you're the one that should get out of MY bubble!" He screamed childishly and ran to elevator. 
Vivi took a deep breath to let outbher irritation and walked over to the stairs. 
She had one more flight of stairs to go when she ran into a sunbae.
"You're trying to avoid Zelo by taking the stairs again."
"Yup. Hi Jieun unnie!" She flashed a smile and waved.
"You know it's impossible for me to be in a small confined area with that guy and not try to strangle him." Jieun chuckled. 
"Try to get along, you two." Vivi shook her head and bowed goodbye before leaving.
She entered the practice room and found an upset instructor waiting for her. He's tired of Vivi and Zelo going to great lengths to avoid each other.
"Vivi, are you going to behave today?" "I always behave." She tossed her bag onto the pile in the corner and took her seat in the back, as far as possible from Zelo.
During dance practice, Vivi and Zelo tried to out do each other with stronger and more elaborate dance moves. They do this everyday.
Zelo tried to show off with a spin at the end and Vivi challenged him by doing two spins. He scoffed and spinned thrice, making her then spin four times. They kept spining and spining until they got completely dizzy and finally collapsed. 
"I need to do something about these two." The instructor sighed heavily and prepared himself to give these two some relationship counseling.