Whom Did I Wake Up Married To?

I Woke Up Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tokyo, Japan
3 p.m.

 

The girls just finished their performance for Galaxy Supernova and were having a small break when Sunny bolted from her seat and rushed to Tiffany. They were at the backstage resting when Sunny seemed to be anxious and alarmed about something holding her phone.

 

“You must’ve saved an entire nation in your past life, Tiffany Hwang.” Sunny laughed.

 

“The last name is CHOI.” Tiffany corrected. “CHOI.”

 

Sunny just showed Tiffany Seunghyun’s picture from BIGBANG’s last night performance in Singapore for the F1 concert.

 

He was looking too damn handsome.
His smile was too freaking handsome.

 

“Sometimes the best things in life don’t come for free; they come in checkered shirts and tight-fitting pants too.” Tiffany beamed at Sunny who was smirking at her.

 

Damn you, Seunghyun.

 

Even Tiffany would like to curse him.  But the pants were too tight. Oh well, the smile made up for it.

 

“How do you go to sleep at night?” Sooyoung joined in the conversation.

 

“I close my eyes.” Bad Tiffany arrogantly and sarcastically answered as she looked at her nails.

 

“Shut up!” Sooyoung shot at her. “He is one hell of a hot guy.”

 

“Seriously.” Sunny added, “Goodness, I would probably get a serious case of insomnia if I were you. Who the heck is that guy? Oh my…”

 

“Tee-Oh-Pee” Tiffany’s eyes smiled, “He is T.O.P. That’s how I spell love with three letters.”

 

 

How do you spell love with three letters?
 

 

LUV?

 

NO.

 

T.O.P.
You spell love with three letters as T.O.P. according to Tiffany.

 

“I hate you!” Sunny and Sooyoung chorused.

 

“Get a life.” Sunny added while she snatched her phone back from the laughing Tiffany.

 

“I have a life.” Tiffany was still laughing at her obviously pissed off friends, “He’s in Singapore and had worn a bit too tight pants last night.”

 

“I regret talking to you.” Sunny jokingly left her.

 

“And I regret joining this conversation.” Sooyoung added.

 

Tiffany just stuck out her tongue to them.  When she was sure they weren’t looking at her anymore she got her own phone and she searched for Seunghyun’s pictures in Singapore.

 

Oh dear.

 

Why is she doing this? She was his wife for goodness sake; but he was too handsome to ignore. She saved some of his pictures too.

 

Oh, he can’t find that out.

 

Fan girl, Miyoung.

 

 

Seunghyun and Tiffany’s Villa
Hannam-dong, Seoul
10 p.m.

 

 

“Why did you wear such tight pants, Seunghyun? I’ve finally found a ground for our divorce.” Tiffany laughed while she hugged him more tightly.

 

 

They’re cuddled together in an improvised hammock by the rooftop of their villa. It was a typical hammock that you see in beaches tied between two trees where people used to lie down, swing lightly and rest. Mr. and Mrs. Choi Seunghyun’s own version were tied in between two posts, and it’s made of fabric netting too. But that hammock doesn’t get used by one person alone. It’s always been used by the two of them and it’s during Tiff & Tabi time.

 

 

Yup.
There is what they call Tiff & Tabi time.
And no, it’s not those times when they attempt to make another baby.

 

 

That’s when Tiffany Hwang as ‘Tiff’ and Choi Seunghyun as ‘Tabi’ talk to each other about anything and everything under the sun. In this case, under the moon.

 

 

Anything goes.

 

 

Serious stuff; nonsense things, you name it. They talk about it. Either they end up fighting in the end or making passionate love without finishing their conversation, they still have these Tiff & Tabi time once in a while. And it’s quite different from their usual conversations or normal chats.

 

 

Tiffany was now talking about Seunghyun’s a bit-too-tight pants that he wore in Singapore, in BIGBANG’s performance. She was finding it amusing teasing him about it and it’s not the first time that she did. She already called him while he was still in Singapore and she was in Japan and told him exactly the same words.

 

 

Seunghyun smiled and didn’t reply to her; he kissed her instead.

 

 

“But you’re too handsome, Tabi.” She admitted, while she placed her head on his chest, “No wonder, girls were screaming like crazy. I would’ve screamed ‘I love you’ as hard as they did.”

 

 

Will there be a need to scream it out, Tiffany?
When you can just whisper those words… those I love you

 

 

Damn you, lucky woman.

 

 

Seunghyun did not reply. He just smiled again, lifted Tiffany’s chin and kissed her again.
Sweet.

 

 

“But, that was F1. A car race.” Tiffany’s eyes were staring at his own beautiful eyes, “Were there beautiful car race girls? Those models? How do you call them?”

 

 

Seunghyun let out a small laugh.

 

 

Mrs. Choi Seunghyun is jealous.

 

 

“And aren’t you rumored to be dating one… Kim Han Yul? Hayul? Kim Hayul-ssi?” Tiffany didn’t know her correct name.

 

 

Seunghyun again smiled. But this time he bit his lip.

 

 

Damn, he bit his lip.
So the smiling was left to his eyes alone.

 

 

Oh damn.
That was dangerous too.
Choi Seunghyun’s smiling eyes.

 

 

They kill fan girls.

 

 

He didn’t reply audibly to her again; and just like how he replied to all her previously, he kissed her once more.

 

 

Seunghyun’s answer to each and every Tiffany’s statement or question was a kiss. It wasn’t a word or words, or gesture, but a sweet kiss.

 

 

Sweet, short kiss on the lips.

 

 

“You never answered anything.” Tiffany had to tell him.

 

 

But she can’t complain.

 

 

If Choi Seunghyun kissed you, will you complain?

 

 

Hell no.
You would kiss him back.

 

 

“Would you prefer that I answer?” He flirtatiously smiled.

 

 

It was her turn not to answer. And her turn to kiss him.

 

 

No wonder, Mr. and Mrs. Choi have been very good kissers. They have a lot of practice.

 

 

“Tiffany.” he took her hand and interlocked it with his. 

 

 

Seunghyun was just looking at her intently. His eyes were telling her that she was his. And that he loves her and that he sees no one else except her.

 

 

“Stop staring at me as if I’m the only girl in the world that exists.” Tiffany smiled.

 

 

“Then you’re asking me to stop breathing.” Seunghyun smiled back.

 

 

“That’s…” Tiffany didn’t know how to respond to that anymore.

 

 

Seunghyun had told her many times that he was really serious about her. So serious that he is going to tell Yang Hyun Suk about them now and that he is pulling out that petition for divorce. He didn’t even ask Tiffany if she felt the same about that – about wanting to cancel their divorce. The first time he told Tiffany he didn’t want to go through that divorce, he was too definite about his decision, he failed to ask the other party, his wife, about her consensus.
 

 

 

But Tiffany didn’t stop him. Truth is, she felt the same. She was happy that he took the initiative. Tiffany would tell Lee Soo Man too. She wasn’t scared on how he would react. She and Seunghyun were both prepared to tell everyone about their relationship – that they are married, and that they are in love.

 

 

Married and in love.
They don’t care whatever order would that come.

 

 

If there are things they need to give up, they will give it up; but one thing’s for sure, they are not giving up each other.

 

 

 

Ark Lounge, Private Club
Cheongdam, Seoul
9.30 p.m.


“Are you sure you want to do this?” Tiffany was hesitant. She didn’t want to remove her seatbelt. And her disguise was a little bit too much: she was wearing a baseball cap and huge sunglasses.

 

“I can barely recognize you.” Seunghyun laughed.

 

“Choi Seunghyun!” Tiffany was annoyed and tensed. “I’m really not sure if we can pull this off, alright. I don’t want to get in to trouble; I don’t want you to get in to trouble.”

 

“Relax.” Seunghyun was cool, unlike her. “It’s not going to take long. I missed the first time Taeyang introduced his girlfriend, and it’s only now that I’m meeting her.”

 

“But why do we go to such a public place?” She still complained. “And why do I have to go?”

 

“Because Jiyong is bringing Kiko. Daesung is with his date; Seungri selected among his girls.” Seunghyun reasoned out, “Shouldn’t the married man bring his wife?”

 

Uh-oh.
He has a point.

 

“Everyone is going to flaunt their own beautiful ladies.” Seunghyun slightly frowned, “And what am I going to do? Search for Tiffany Hwang in Naver or show everyone her picture in my phone?”

 

“But still.” Tiffany fixed her sunglasses, she felt blind because they were already parked at the basement of the bar and it was so dark. “I feel like an outsider, Seunghyun. I do not belong here. And you’re just going to flaunt me, because your members will flaunt their own girls. It’s a man thing. Part of their ego you know. It’s not as if I’m going to be the most beautiful one out there.”

 

“But you are.” He told her.

 

Seunghyun wasn’t joking when he told her she was the most beautiful among the BIGBANG’s girls.

 

“I’m not saying because you are mine…” He continued, “But you are… I will say that even if you just that Tiffany Hwang from Girls Generation that I know who just exists.”

 

Damn you, Seunghyun.

 

Which part is worth repeating because it’s so freaking sweet?
 

Because you are mine?
Or that Seunghyun thinks she’s still the most beautiful even if she’s just the ‘Tiffany Hwang’ from SNSD and not the one that he loves?

 

Awww.

 

And Seunghyun is not done; no, not yet, “They are all pretty, I admit, all of them, but not until you arrive in the room where they’re at. They become ordinary. When my wife sits next to them, no matter how lovely they are, they turn un-lovely the next minute.”

 

Tiffany removed her eyewear and smiled, “That is so sweet, Seunghyun. You really didn’t have to go that far. I have no intention of staying here alone in this car.”

 

Seunghyun chuckled, “That isn’t sweet… yet.”

 

Yet?
Oh…

 

Tiffany’s eyes were smiling; Seunghyun was obviously trying to force to go by pulling his flirtatious antics on her.

 

“You’re too beautiful that I’ve changed my mind. Let’s go back home and let’s just have a party of our own. Just the two of us.”

 

“Tabi!!!” Tiffany pinched his cheeks.

 

“You didn’t find that sweet?” He smiled at her, lovingly.

 

She threw him a sullen glance.

 

He kissed her cheek, and asked again, “You didn’t find that sweet, Mmmm, Tiffany? You didn’t find that sweet?”

 

“Try harder.” She turned away her face from him, trying to suppress her smile.

 

“When I woke up married to you, my reasons doubled why I didn’t want to get out of bed in the morning and why I wanted to rush to it at night.”

 

Holy cow.

 

Tiffany was all smiles, seeing him being romantic and as usual, handsome like this. His smile was killing her too. Tiffany didn’t know which part was making her weak: the way he looks at her, the way he smiles, the way he speaks to her, the way he kissed her sweetly, the way he takes her hand, the way he meant those words.

 

“Try harder.” She repeated when she looked straight in to his eyes. “Choi Seunghyun, try harder.”

 

They were smiling at each other. She was pushing him to the limits, and he loves it.

 

“I love you.” He said it sweetly while smiling. “I love you so much, Tiffany. I love you.” Seunghyun was saying ‘I love you’ repeatedly in the sweetest way possible that he can. His deep voice echoed in the car. “How many times more?”

 

“One hundred times more.” She laughed out loud.

 

“I love…” He was really going to do it.

 

“Stop, Seunghyun.” Tiffany wasn’t going to let him though, “Let’s go. I really want to find out if I’m the prettiest among the BIGBANG’s lovely ladies. Is Tee-Oh-Pee’s girl the most beautiful?”

 

Tiffany even joked about herself.

 

“Tee-Oh-Pee’s wife’s eyes smile when her lips does. A lot of guys fall in love with her. Too bad, Tee-Oh-Pee’s never going to let them touch her. No way, she’s taken.” He proudly said, “And as I’ve said, she’s the most beautiful, and I’m telling everyone inside later.”

 

Tiffany sighed. She suddenly didn’t want to go again. Seunghyun can really do that if he wanted to. The Bingu can go to the extremes.

 

The moment they arrived in reserved room inside the bar, Tiffany wanted to jump on Seunghyun because he didn’t want to stop saying that he will tell everyone that Tiffany is the most beautiful among the girls that night. He only stopped when she threatened to walk out.

 

Tiffany was awkward with everyone; she was comfortable with BIGBANG but with the girls, it seemed that she was treated with a little animosity. She was from the other side and everyone had someone that they like for the great Choi Seunghyun. Kiko had some model friends that she had been wanting to set-up with Seunghyun. Same with Daesung and Seungri’s romantic interests; they have friends that they wanted to introduce to Tee-Oh-Pee, and their eyebrows raised on why he arrived with that English-speaking member of Girls Generation.

 

They didn’t know Tiffany and TOP had a little something serious going on. Those girls, including Kiko, who had been dating Jiyong for the longest time, were kept in the dark. Everyone assumed it was just a fling or maybe they were seeing each other for the time being. But Seunghyun seemed too happy; smiling all night whispering to Tiffany. They saw the change in him. He used to be cool and distant, but now, he was laughing and talking a lot.

 

And he would whisper to Tiffany a lot of times and would look straight in to her eyes. He looked at her differently.

 

Seunghyun looked very much in love.
And there’s no way it’s just a fling.
No way they’re just seeing each other for the time being.

 

 

Taeyang’s girlfriend happened to be seven years older than him. 

 

That is why he couldn’t really introduce her to everyone that easily because she was a lot older than them and that he was having second thoughts if this relationship will work out as he hopes. s were trying to dissuade him and saying it’s not his personality to be going out with someone older than him.

 

Taeyang’s girlfriend, Park Chae-Rin, was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois in the US.  They met through a common friend and she is daughter of a wealthy business man. If it’s like what you read in books or what you watch in movies, Park Chae-Rin’s parents prefer that she goes out with someone unlike Taeyang, not the typical K-POP idol. She can be classified as a chaebol; it can be expected that she goes out with one too. So the poor Taeyang had problems as early as now with his relationship.

 

Park Chae-Rin spoke to Tiffany. She knew she could speak English and she talked to her using the language.

 

“It’s the first the time that I saw you.” Park Chae-Rin smiled to Tiffany. “But TOP always mentioned your name. I didn’t know it was that Tiffany from Girls Generation.”

 

Tiffany smiled back. Finally, a warm conversation aside from the one with Seunghyun. “Oh, I usually don’t hang out a lot with them. Not so much.”

 

“You’re not too close with the others are you?” Park Chae-Rin asked.

 

“I don’t get to spend much time with them.” Tiffany honestly admitted.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter