That We Fell in Love

I Woke Up Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany told Seunghyun she’s got two news to tell him.

 

“One’s good the other’s bad.” Tiffany nervously told him.

 

He just looked at her. He can’t read her; he wasn’t really good in reading people’s expressions to begin with. And Tiffany looked scared, worried and unsure.

 

“Lawyer Park called and he said the Judge wants to see us again. Looks like she’ll grant our divorce earlier than we expected.”

 

Tiffany kept a poker face.
Seunghyun didn’t know if that was the good news or the bad news to her.
 

He was hoping that was the bad news.

 

“What’s the other one?” He asked, but he didn’t react too.

 

“I’m delayed...”

 

Seunghyun knew what that meant.

 

“Mmmm…” He somewhat nodded. Seunghyun wanted to carefully select his words; first she might be really pregnant, therefore, she will be sensitive and secondly, their situation is really sensitive even in the beginning.

 

“Say something.” Tiffany told him, noticing how Seunghyun seemed to be calculating.

 

Then he smiled.

 

“Since when did babies ever become the bad news?”
 

Awww.

 

Then it was her turn to smile.

 

Seunghyun came closer to Tiffany and pulled her in for a hug. He gave her a sweet, short kiss before returning to hug her even more.

 

“Why do you look and sound so worried?” He whispered to her ear; his deep, y voice made Tiffany even smile some more. “What did you think I’d say?”

 

But his words made her feel relieved. She should’ve trusted her instincts. Tiffany knew she could trust Seunghyun, just as she could trust his genes.

 

She pulled out from his hold and looked straight into his eyes, “Well, I got scared, really… I mean, this is crazy. We’re both not prepared for this, Seunghyun.”

 

“But we’re not kids.” He told her, still smiling. “We’re old enough to make ‘kids’”

 

Seunghyun can even joke.

 

“I know, right.” She reasoned. “But… the two of us, the way we are… our relationship…”

 

Tiffany struggled with her with words.
She had a hard time.

 

“Miyoung.” It was Seunghyun who was clear on everything between them, “Let’s just be clear on how we define ‘we’ and ‘us’. We’re married, at first we hated the fact that we are… and but now, let’s admit it, we’re actually living our lives being married to each other. The only thing that we lack is a baby, and now all we need to do is wait for ten months then we’re a family.”

 

“Eight.” Tiffany corrected him. “Full term pregnancy is nine months, Seunghyun. I’m a month delayed.”

 

Oooops.
Ah, that Bingu.

 

He smiled.
Oh, but he’s handsome.
Okay, forgiven.

 

“All I want to drive at is that, things have changed.” He continued to reason out.

 

Of course, things have changed.

 

Their relationship has truly progressed into a romantic one. No wonder, Seunghyun (as always) never goes out and Tiffany, meanwhile, despite making amends with friends, chooses to just stay in the house and rarely hangs out with them anymore.

 

There had been instances where Seunghyun and Tiffany were seen out together, but these were dismissed as mere coincidences only. Who would ever think that BIGBANG’s TOP and SNSD’s Tiffany’s ever dating, much more married?

 

Obviously, the two idols have discovered their personalities have clicked more than they have imagined and they are more attracted to one another more than they have thought.

 

So, Seunghyun, it’s more than a crush, definitely.
No need to be confused now.

 

Later on, they weren’t able to finish those movies that they watch already…
Then those movies nights weren’t movie nights anymore.

 

It became Mr. and Mrs. Choi Seunghyun nights already.

 

But Seunghyun did have a hard time convincing Tiffany though to transfer to his room. She wanted to stay in the guest room where she is currently staying mainly because she had completely re-designed it to its new look which is all-Pink.

 

So, there would be a little drama every night when Seunghyun had to play cute asking her to sleep in his room while she plays a little hard-to-get, loving every minute watching Seunghyun persuade her.

 

One lucky , that Tiffany Choi.

 

For the longest time, they need not to blame the cat for their actions or to create excuses. But now that Tiffany might be pregnant, the cat excuse might just come in handy.


 

“Things have changed, I know that.” She nodded in agreement. “But you know for a fact that everyone who knows about our situation knows how we just woke up married to each other, right?”

 

Right.
Damn.

 

“We can’t just tell them, we just woke up and had a baby now, can we?” Tiffany continued. “It’s not like someone asked us for an autograph and a baby will be delivered to us months later. It’s not like that.”

 

“We’re having a baby.” Seunghyun smiled.

 

It’s as if the reality had hit him only now.
He’s smiling crazily, sweetly, handsomely.
Somewhere across those lines.

 

“Seunghyun!” Tiffany hissed.

 

“What?” He was still smiling.

 

“Can you be serious?” She demanded.

 

“Do I look like I’m joking?” He asked, the smile hasn’t left his face.

 

“Seunghyun…” Tiffany looked like she was about to cry, “You know what I went thru convincing everybody that our marriage wasn’t really what they thought it was. If I’m really pregnant, it would just mean, I lied all about it. I lied about everything.”

 

Seunghyun stayed silent.

 

Tiffany had a point.
It was really crucial.

 

Just when everything else was cleared… It was a mistake that they both signed a marriage registration document when their friends’ friends asked for an autograph and it ended being legally filed.

 

Now they’re facing another trial.
They might be expecting a little one.

 

But Daddy is excited.

 

“We can tell them the truth.” Seunghyun seriously told her.

 

“What truth?” She asked.

 

“That we fell in love.” He smiled.

 

Awww.

 

They fell in love.

 

 

YG Studio
7 p.m.

 

"I think I made someone pregnant..." Seunghyun told Jiyong.

 

“Noona? It's got to be her." Jiyong replied.

 

"No, my wife." He smiled.

 

“Your wife?” Jiyong smiled back. “How did you do it?”

 

“Are you a kid?” Seunghyun whispered, “How does a guy make a girl pregnant, Aisssh, Kwon Jiyong!”

 

“Seriously?!” Jiyong changed his expression this time.

 

Seunghyun nodded.

 

“So something’s been going with you and Tiffany all this time?” The dragon teased.

 

“You won’t be able to make babies by just looking at each other, Ji.” Seunghyun smirked at him. “And it’s not what you think it is. I have feelings, okay. It’s not what you think it is.”
 

 

Oh.
He has feelings.
And he’s admitting it now.

 

“And she feels the same way?

 

Seunghyun looked at Jiyong as if why did he even bother to ask that question.

 

“Of course.” He proudly answered. “The feeling is mutual.”

 

Seunghyun is that confident.
Really now, Choi Seunghyun?

 

“But you’re divorcing, aren’t you?” Jiyong prodded

 

“Says the lawyers.”

 

“Hyung…” Jiyong sounded concerned, “You must think about that too. You made things complicated now.”

 

“I didn’t.” Seunghyun smiled, “Things are just the way they are.”

 

Say what?

 

“What?” Jiyong was confused.

 

“Love is always complicated.”

 

Awww.


Seunghyun is talking about love now.

 

“And now you’re talking about love.” Jiyong sighed, then he jokingly slammed the music sheet in front of him.

 

“I’m talking about babies.” Seunghyun smiled even more.

 

Jiyong thought he was a hopeless case.
Seunghyun thought it was Jiyong who was the hopeless case.

 

But then again Jiyong can sense a problem; a BIGBANG baby is an impending problem. Seunghyun’s marriage is still a secret, so they can still keep the baby a secret too. But the way his Hyung is acting right now, which is happy and excited, looks like he doesn’t want to hide it.

 

His marriage and his baby.

 

Oh dear.

Jiyong could just shake his head.

 

 

Han Nam Joo’s House
8 p.m.

 

“Are you really certain?” Kim Byul’s eyes were wide with disbelief. Her jaw dropped too.

 

“I hired a private investigator, didn’t I?” Han Nam Joo confidently replied. She slumped into one of her comfortable white couches, proud of her what she did.

 

Since Seunghyun and Shin Min Ah’s break-up, their friend was a total wreck. She couldn’t work, couldn’t eat properly, wouldn’t want to go out and wouldn’t even want to talk to them.

 

Shin Min Ah was a total mess.

 

Han Nam Joo, a non-showbiz friend, who happened to be Shin Min Ah close friend since she was nineteen years old, did something out of the ordinary: she hired an investigator.

 

Seunghyun just broke up with Shin Min Ah for no apparent reason (at least according to Shin Min Ah). He asked for space from her and refused to see her and to talk to her any longer.

 

And Seunghyun was slick; he was not seen with another girl, ever. So, they couldn’t pinpoint exactly why he broke up with her. Then, Shin Min Ah’s friends decided to take action and help her.

 

The investigation was almost useless because he rarely goes out of his house and he does go out just to his work or may be to the Lee’s. And if ever Tiffany would come to the Grandma and Grandpa Lee’s house, they wouldn’t make the big deal out of it too. Their few sightings together outside their house were disregarded as well.

 

Shin Min Ah, just like her friends, were too confident that Seunghyun and Tiffany will never take their relationship to the next level. Friendship between the two of them was actually close to impossibility in the beginning. A ‘romantic one’ was as if saying aliens were living in the sun.

 

Until Seunghyun came with Tiffany to the hospital for her check-up. That’s when the investigator went to probe further.

 

The investigator had to report to Han Nam Joo that Seunghyun will have someone calling him ‘Daddy’ and Tiffany, ‘Mommy’ pretty soon;  and that someone is just one little person.

 

“Oh…” Byul remembered. “For sure their baby will look beautiful.”

 

Pabo, Byul. You need not rub it in.
Obvious things need not to be spoken aloud.

 

“Kim Byul!” Nam Joo threw her a magazine.

 

“Sorry… Sorry Min Ah.” Byul blushed. “Your kids with Seunghyun would probably look better.”

 

Shin Min Ah kept silent.
She kept silent because tears were rolling down her sad face.

 

What exactly happened?

 

Was she so strict on Seunghyun? She wasn’t too paranoid after all. She was jealous for a reason. There was something on how Seunghyun looks at Tiffany. She knew Seunghyun was attracted to Tiffany and apart from that attraction; he looks at her with caring eyes.

 

Damn.
She knew it.

 

And now what?

 

They’re having a baby?

It’s going to be easy if she can just tell the public about their marriage and Tiffany’s pregnancy.
 

 

And it’s over.

Seunghyun and Tiffany’s careers’ are over.
But she and Seunghyun are also over.

 

So Shin Min Ah can’t do that, she wants her Tabi back, with or without the baby. Tiffany can keep her little Seunghyun.

 

“What do I do?” Shin Min Ah cried out loudly.

 

“Talk to that .” Kim Nam Joo angrily replied. “Tell her to return what’s rightfully yours.”

 

Byul who plays dumb most of the time got serious, “Get back what’s yours Shin Min Ah. Choi Seunghyun is the type of guy you fight with your life for. They’re divorcing in a few months. With a baby on the way, they might not divorce at all or worse, Seunghyun might ask her to marry him for real this time.”

 

 

‘We need to talk’

 

When Tiffany received that message, she knew she need not tell Seunghyun she’s meeting up Shin Min Ah.
 

But at least she told Taeyeon.
At least, someone knows whom she’s with.

 

And Tiffany is one strong woman, she knew she had to face Shin Min Ah sooner or later.
She’s got nothing to hide anyway.
 

Tiffany and Shin Min Ah kept silent the entire car ride. Tiffany didn’t know exactly where they are now. But she saw the highway road sign that they are exiting Seoul. Shin Min Ah was driving fast and far.

 

She was mad of course. Tiffany already knew that. From the moment she had received that message from Shin Min Ah, Tiffany knew that the older actress already knew everything about her and her husband who actually happened to be her ex-boyfriend.

 

Shin Min Ah didn’t bother to even glance at her, but Tiffany didn’t bother; her stare might cut her into her pieces. Instead, Tiffany busied herself looking into the window and holding onto her seatbelt.

 

After two hours of long drive, Shin Min Ah stopped when all they can see were few trees and no houses nor build

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter