Meeting Lay.

An obsession taken too far...

AH! That’s where I was sitting last night

I walked over to the bush and started looking for my cell.

‘’where are you...come’on! It’s got to be around here somewh..’’

‘’you looking for this?’’ a man’s voice interrupted me.

I turned around, terrified of who would be standing behind me. I looked up, only to find him. standing there, holding my phone with a smile on his face…

It all felt so unreal, every second felt like a minute, every minute like an hour. Time was standing still. Those seconds where the longest few seconds of my life.  Everything felt like a fairy tale, the cold breeze brushed against my skin ,my hair swept across my face as I stared.  

OH NO! I need to say something! Omg… I must look like a fool sitting here in the bushes crouching while just staring at him…! omg, omg,omg,omg. Say something damn it! Tae-hee pull yourself together! Anything…. Okay here we go…

I cleared my throat.

‘’ erm,  yea-AAHHHHH!’’  As smooth as I am around boys, I fell over while trying to stand up.  Not only that but I ended up letting out a little scream in the middle of my sentence.

Smooth… you IDIOT!

‘’haha, are you alright?’’ he chuckled at my clumsiness.

Lay reached out his and flashed me a warm smile. I hesitantly grabbed his and he helped me up.                                     

As we stood there facing eachother.

Lay looked down onto her hand on top of his. She still hadn’t let go , and she was just staring at their hands like he was. Lay looked up at her face, he couldn’t read her expression.  What was she thinking?

Tae-Hee realised she was still holding onto his hands and quickly let go. How embarresing…  she felt her checks go red. 

‘’well, erm… is it?’’

I looked at him, with a confused expression on my face.

‘’haha, you look so confused, I mean is it your phone?’’ he held the phone up in front of me.

‘’oh! Yes it is, thankyou’’

Tae-Hee reached out to grab her phone from Lay, but he quickly moved his hand so she couldn’t grab it. She stumbled at his sudden move, and looked at him, confused once again.

‘’wha…why… what are doing?’’

‘’well, I should really be asking you what you are doing?’’ Lay crossed his arms over his chest.                                                     ‘’I came to get my phone...’’

‘’but why was your phone here in the first place? Huh? Unless you work here at sm or if you are a trainee you are not allowed to pass through those gates’’ he replied at pointed towards the main gates across the street from the main building.

I panicked.

Omg! What do I say…? I can’t tell him I came here last night to try and get a glimpse of him coming back from their concert… oh god. Oh god. Think fast. Ermmm….

‘’I work …here…’’ I stuttered.  Scared to look him in the eye, I avoided eye contact and stared my hands.

Lay raised his eye brow and crossed his arms once again. ‘’oohhh, so you work here do you? What exactly do you do at sm?’’ Lay smirked to himself.

‘’ermm, I don’t have time to chat, I have to go school…BYE!’’

Tae-Hee grabbed her phone from his hands quickly and ran off while shouting good bye.

She ran as fast as she could. When she was just around the corner from her school she stopped to catch her breath. 

Ahh, damn it! That was close, I can’t believe I just lied to…to..Lay.. OMG I JUST MET LAY! AHHHHHH!

I started jumping around while squealing, I have never been this happy before.

‘’Aaahh, Lay you’re so handsome, even more so in real life’’ I grabbed my checks as I felt them heat up. I just couldn’t stop smiling. 

 

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE

Again my chapter is really short, they will start getting longer later on in the story :) 

THANKYOU for reading, please comment and subscribe if you like my story :D