The Beginning

An obsession taken too far...

Just when i thought I had successfully sneaked back into my house un-noticed at 01;00 in the morning, the light in the living room blinded me eyes as the sudden bright light flashed painfully in my face. I heard my mum clear before beggining questioning me. 

''where have you been!?''

I didnt answer. 

''You whent to that stupid place again didn't you! huh!? and i bet, it was to see the love of your life? why do you keep doing this!?''...

I glared at her in silence and blocked out the rest of her hurful words. She had to emphesise the sarcasm when she mentioned him. My one true love. 

My mother continued shouting at me for minutes, (but it feelt like hours) without a single pause to get some air. I couldn't help but wonder if she has always been able to do that, or if her lung compasity has grown amazingly over the last few months while she had been shouting at me every single night.

My mothers long speech ended with her in tears storming off to bed. I slowly followed her up the stairs. I was hesitant to wether i should check if she was alright ot just go to bed. Selfish as I am, I went straight to bed and fell asleep dreaming of what i hoped my future would be like. 

 

~NEXT MORNING~

 

''TAE-HEE GET UP! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!  AGAIN!!''

My mothers voice echoed through my head like syrens. I grabbed my pillow and pulled it over my head. '' I don't wanna go school...'' I mumbled into my pillow. 

 

I scrunched up my face as I heard loud foot steps running up the stairs. I knew what was coming. ''arrgghhhh LIFE.''

I reached out my arm from underneath my covers searching for my phone on my night stand. 

''What!? where is it?'' I sat up in my bed, confused. 

I searched my whole room; pockets,my bag, under my bed and I couldn't fine it anywhere.

''OMG!'' I froze when i relised where I last had it. 

'',,'' I paced round my room getting dressed and ready as fast I could. 

I NEED TO GET THAT PHONE.

My mum stormed into my room, she looked really pissed off. Her face changed in an instant as she saw me standing in the middle of my room fully dressed and ready to go. ''Wha...what? you're ready?......That's great....'' she stutterd. 

I didn't have time to have a 'chit chat' with my mum, so I rushed passed her and shouted as i ran down the stairs that I had to be in for school early today and left. 

hopefully she will believe my lie and not question it later...

I cant believe I dropped my phone outside the sm entertainment building last night... im in big trouble if i don't find it, omg. what will I do if they call my parents and tell them I trespassed onto their land. 

I walked around looking for the spot i was hiding yesterday.

AH! that's where I was sitting last night

I walked over to the bush and started looking for my cell. 

''where are you?... come'on! It's got to be around here somewh..''

''You looking for this?'' a man's voice interupted me. 

I turned around, terrified of who would be standing behind me. I looked up, only to find him. Standing there, holding my phone with a smile on his face...

 

 

AUTHOURS NOTE:

Sorry about short chapter, and about the  many grammer and spelling mistakes... and yeah... i hope you enjoy :D 

oh, and if I didn't make it clear.. the wrinting which is slanted is her thoughts baisiclly.

i am also looking for a banner/image thingi for this story so if anyone is intrested please message me :D 

THANKYOU~!!!! <3