A change of plans for the summer...

An obsession taken too far...

-2 weeks later... 3 days before the summer holidays start-

 

''TAE-HEE!  Comedown here!''

''arghhh, WHAT MUM?'' I said after her shouting for the 100th time. 

''Just come down a moment, your dad and I need to talk to you for a minute'' 

what does she want? she is acting weird, hmmmm, ah f***k it i'll see what she wants. 

i close down my tumblr and put on my favourite cardigan and go down stairs slowly, trying to think of possible reasons for my mum being ''sorta' nice... i mean for her this is nice. somethings up. i know it.

I walk in to the kitchen and see my parents sitting together discussing something, my mum looks worried and i can tell my dad is trying to reasure her about something. As soon as they spot me the shut up, and there is an akward silence.

''ermmm... what's going on? you're acting all weird''   i walk over and stand infront of them and cross my arms to try and hide the fact that i am acctually slightly worried about what they are gonna say.

''why dont you sit down, we need to talj to you''

''oh god. what is it now? i say not moving from my spot.  i knew it! of course something was wrong!

 My dad looks at my mum and takes a deep breath, 

''okay, here's the thing, we are going on holiday...''

''really! where? omg i am so excited! i have to go...''  I think this is the first time in a while my parents have done something right and i am so freaked out and happy!

''wait, wait, WAIT!'' my dad had to shout for me to stop rambeling and listen again

shocked i just stare in silence waiting for what he has to say...

''ehrmm, i think you miss understood, slightly..''

mum interupted and finished his sentence  god ,I hate it when they do that.

''when we say WE we mean us two, as in me and your dad... we are sorry hunny, we couldnt afford to bring you to''

''wahh..wh...what!? you are going without me? seriously. ´'' i sat down, feeling so furios i wanted to punch something.

For a few minutes nobody said anything, and my dad went and got us all a drink to try and make things less tense.

'''wait, so i get to stay here home alone while you are gone?''  

if i get to stay at home alone, i can have all my friends over! it might not be that bad acctually...

''no, not exactly, here's the thing, you will be staying with your Uncle, here in korea''

''my uncle?... what uncle?'' i start feeling so confused, i almost feel like this is all a nightmare, nothing is making sense anymore .

''yes, well you have an uncle... here in Korea, we never told you about him because, erm... your dad and him lost contact while we lived in the UK, when you where a baby. When we moved back a few years ago they met up and they have spoke a little every now and then, but things still aren't the same, and i dont know if it ever will be, if i am gonna be honest. But anyway, when your dad spoke to him a few weeks ago, he offered to take care of you while we are on holiday, so we excepted and you be staying with him''  even while mum explained it all to me, it didn't feel real.

''how long will you be gone?'' it was all that i could get out. i was still in shock.

''six weeks....''

''WHAT''

 

-authors note-

sorry about short chapter again, i will try and update more often if i can, but im quite busy now adays :P 

anyways i hope you liked it! :D