Packing!

The Idol & The Maknae ♥

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER IS IN SHINee's thoughts.. as in 3rd P.O.V but SHINee concentrated.

 

 

"Yah! Hyung, why didn't you tell us you knew Tae Hyun-ssi?" Key asked Onew after they got into the car that would take them back to their apartment to pack and then to the airport the next day so that they could get on the plane to wherever that forest is closest to.

"Never came up." Onew said with a shrug of his shoulders, when in fact he had thought about telling them countless times but didn't do so after remembering that she made him promise that their friendship would be a secret until she debuted, and when Tae Hyun debuted, he just didn't find it necessary to let them know, especially with the fact that after her debut she became extremely popular in Korea, due to extreme publicity on SM's behalf.

The car got silent once more with not a whisper until Taemin excitedly said, "I can't wait to go camping! And for one whole month!"

"Why are YOU so excited to go? You don't like outdoors THAT much!" Jjong said, and Taemin sheepishly replied "Well I've never been camping before!"  Everyone looked at him slightly surprised.  Sure they never went out camping a lot but they all have gone camping at least ONCE.

"Trust me kid, it isn't as fun as it sounds" said Minho while slightly ruffling his dongsaeng's hair . Taemin frowned slightly after the car finally came to a halt in front of their dorm and got out.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Onew was lost in thought as he packed random jeans and shirts and other articles of clothing.

'Alone for one month with Tae Hyun?'

Onew always had a slight crush on Tae Hyun, ever since she bumped into him on her first day of training in Korea.

'Yes! Our debut is only two weeks away from now!' Thought Onew as he kept walking without seeing what's in front of him which led him to bump into a young girl around the age of 16 making her fall and her duffel bag to fall next to her. Onew quickly leaned down to help her up.

"Are you okay?" Onew asked.

"Neh.." the girl said in a shy voice, as Onew pulled her hand to  lift her up he accidentally pulled a little bit too hard and she ended up crashing into him.  She lifted her head up to apologize for crashing into him and that was the first time he saw her face. Her hair black and curled at the ends, her Black eyes gazed into his.  Her cute pink lips appeared inviting to him. They stayed like that for a solid 2 minutes before She turned around and grabbed her duffel bag, muttering an apology while moving past hastily.

Onew didn't know that she was 14 for she looked older and when they met again she told him that her name was Tae Hyun and that she was 14, and he immediately backed off, after all he was 18 there was a large age difference.

Although he never told her of his true feelings they still turned to good friends, yet his feelings never went away. And the thought of them both camping  together excited him, he could now spend more time with her.

Sure, his band mates and camera crew would be there but he still felt as if this was his chance, she was older now and his feelings for her only grew.

Onew smiled nodding to himself.  'This is my chance to confess to her!'

After everyone was all packed it was time to go to sleep.  They should be in the airport by 9:30 AM the next day.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was 7.30 AM when the apartment that SHINee lived in began to wake up. Key was making breakfast for he was the first one to be up, Taemin was taking a shower, Jonghyun was grabbing the bags and setting them by the door, Minho was checking his bag for everything and Onew was watching  TV. 

"Breakfast is done!" Key said.  After those three words came out of his mouth the members dashed towards the table and immediately started stuffing their faces.

After the members finished eating they started getting dressed and their loud voices can be heard across the dorm, "Hyung, did you see my sunglasses?" "Jonghyun-ah!, Do you know where my black shirt is?" "KEY! YOU STOLE MY HAT!"….

After they all got dressed and ready they waited until 8.30 AM when the car that was supposed to pick them up to the airport came.

They all hopped in and each of them tried to imagine what their month of isolation is going to be like.

 

 

 

DEAR READER,

Sorry if this chapter wasn't to your liking, although it was only a chapter to let you know how Onew and Tae Hyun met,

Please comment and subscribe if you like it :)

 

XoX, EunMin