Bonding on a Plane

The Idol & The Maknae ♥

Tae Hyun lifted her head from Taemin's shoulder and covered as she yawned, She noticed that SHINee was still chatting.   All of them except Taemin, who was sleeping. She looked around a bit before realizing she had nothing to do, so she started rummaging in her hand bag which was slightly big.. SHINee's members heard the noise of her hand bag. "Tae Hyun-ssi!, you're awake!" Key said and turned her chair around so that she was facing him and the others. Tae Hyun smiled and nodded,  "Deh.." They talked to her for a while, asking questions so they can get to know her, which she gladly answered.

"How old are you??"

"16."

"When's your birthday??"

"21st of August."

"Omo, your younger than Taemin!  But you look 19!"  Key exclaimed, she blushed slightly.

"Anyways! Since you're younger than us, you have to call us Oppa! Ok?" Jonghyun said, grinning from ear to ear. Tae Hyun only nodded in response.

"Hey, Tae Hyun, what's your blood type?"  Minho piped up.

"O."

"Just like Onew~!" Key said.

They kept on asking other trivial questions like, "What's your favorite color?" "Purple." "What's your favorite month?" "October."

After a while Jonghyun got bored and started thinking of something else to do.

"Hey, why don't we play truth or dare??" Jonghyun said, and the others agreed.. all except for Tae Hyun, who had bad experience in the game.  The camera man started filming while Onew, Key, Jjong and Minho started persuading Tae Hyun until she finally agreed to play with them. 

They got up from their swivel seats and sat in the big space between the rows just as Taemin woke up.  He rubbed his eyes and looked at the group sitting on the floor in a circle.

"What are you people doing?" He asked.  "We're gonna play truth or dare! Now come and sit with us."  Key said. 

____________[____________]_______________________ Guys, I have terrible writer's block on this story right now, so sorry if I don't update quickly!  Write in the comments some dares and truths you want them to play!