So, I Dare You To Tell The Truth.

The Idol & The Maknae ♥

Hi!  The new co-author here, Starley_Writer.  I know some of you might not like the way the story is going after I complete this, but I will try my best to complete it the way you want.  I hope you treat me well!  Also, under request of a certain someone, I will change the name of the main character.  Sorry if that disappoints you, but the name will go from Park Mi Sun to Park Tae Hyun,  Sorry if this disappoints you!  Mianhe! But, Continuing on.

 

"I dare you to...urm... the...seat you're sitting on!"  Onew said to Jonghyun.

 

This guy.  Only knowing him for so short, and yet you can already tell that he at this game.  It was cute.

 

"That's it?"  Jonghyun asked.

 

"Yeah."  He looked down then.  Like I said, cute.

 

Jonghyun got up and bent down slowly, making his but stick up in Onew's face. 

 

.  "It tastes like on leather."  He said, looking at the camera.  We all laughed.

 

"Okay, my turn!"  Jonghyun said.  He looks around the circle.  His eyes stopped on Minho, who was the first to get dares.  He had to eat a bowl of shrimp before spinning on the spinney chairs.  That resulted in him running into the bathroom and puking.  He came out and gave Taemin a dare.  Taemin had to dance to Genie by SNSD and had to get graded by all of us.  He got an average of 6.1, which we made him dance to Gee by SNSD until he got a decent score of 7.5 or higher.  He got 8.2.  And who knew that Taemin was so harsh to his Umma?  Key had to do 50 pushups in 5 minutes.  Harsh!  And then after 5 minutes of torture from Key, he attacked Onew with the hugest ultimatum in the history of dares.

 

To carry Key's bags to wherever we were going.

 

Which resulted to Onew fake-fainting.  Poor guy.  

 

After Onew recovered, he attacked Jonghyun with that...dare?  And now Jonghyun was looking for his victim.

 

And his eyes landed on me.  Crap.

 

Wait, maybe he'll look over me?...

 

No such luck.

 

"Tae Hyun-ah, truth or dare?"

 

I knew I at this game.  I a lot, but I didn't want to let them see that I .  So, I decided on my choice.

 

"Truth."

 

Jonghyun gave me the weirdest look in history.

 

"Perfect."

 

Huh?

 

"Tell us honestly, after seeing us play a game of Truth or Dare, which one of us do you favor?"

 

Oh man...I even at truths!

 

"Uh...well...you see... is there a forfeit out of this?"

 

"Yeah there is."  Jonghyun said.  All of the guys looked at him in shock and disappointment.

 

Looking back now, I should have thought this through.  "Yes!"

 

"I dare you tell answer the truth I just gave you."

 

I really should think before I open my big mouth.  

 

"Yah!  That's not fair!"

 

"Yes it is, it's a reasonable forfeit."  Key said.

 

What?  Ph, no.

 

"Key-umma~~!  I don't wanna do this.  Protect you daughter!"  I whined.

 

"No can do."

 

Ugh!  Man!

 

"Please?"  I begged again.

 

"No."  Onew said.

 

"Okay then, my favorite out of all you guys so far is...Minho."

 

"What?  Why?!?!"  Everyone besides Minho asked.

 

"Just 'cuz."

 

"Just 'cuz?" They repeated.

 

"Yes, just because."  I answered.  They shook their heads and then we were silent.

 

All of a sudden, the plane bounced.

 

"Hello, everyone, this is your captain, telling you that you are now kidnapped.  Oh, did I say captain?  I meant to say Cho Ni Do.  'Member me, Tae Hyun?"

 

Hey!  Sorry if this wasn't the way you guys wanted it to be, but I felt that this story needed excitement, so here goes nothing!  The plot won't change, this is just a problem that they have to overcome, no biggie, 'kay?  Please, tell me what I am doing wrong!  Bye~!