Airport, Airplane..

The Idol & The Maknae ♥

NOTE: I love you. my 11 subscribers... - EunMin

_____________________________________

 

SHINee arrived at the airport and noticed a HUGE MASS OF PEOPLE outside of it. Apparently, SHAWOLS got a hold of the news on their travel, although they doubted they knew where they were going since SHINee themselves didn't know where.  It was a secret location.

"But how did they find out about us going to the airport?" asked Taemin slightly cocking his head to the side.

"Well, Someone from the staff or crew might have told someone..." their Manager said.

The rest of them nodded and was silently watching the masses of people, and without making any attempt to get out of the car. "Are we getting out or not?" Jjong said and with that the rest of them apparently got rid of their weird trance and quickly shuffled out of the car with bags in hand, cutting through the masses of people while waving and smiling to their fans.

Once inside a camera crew already started filming them as they headed towards their terminal, at the terminal they saw Tae Hyun, the MC, and a person with big muscles carrying what seemed to be Tae Hyun and Haejung's bags.  Tae Hyun was first to see them she waved towards Onew and gave the rest a slight bow to greet them. They bowed their head as well towards her.

The plane they were on had a total of 12 seats in their fairly large cabin the seats were aligned to each wall with large space in the middle that was empty.

(Like so:)

 

_ _        _ _

_ _        _ _

_ _        _ _ 

 

The six seats on the left side were already taken by the crew and MC, which left 6 seats for SHINee and Tae Hyun will sit next to each other, the next two the same and the last two will sit next to each other.  But before they could start Haejung had to cut in and say "First, who wants to sit next to Tae Hyun-ssi?" and all five raised their hands making Tae Hyun blush slightly, although the one who wanted it the most was Onew, the rest wanted it pretty badly too..

'It wasn't like I like her I just want to get to know her, although she is very pretty...'   Key thought to himself.

'I HAVE to sit next to her if I don't she might end up with Taemin! He would annoy her to death!' Onew thought.

Taemin wasn't a person you would want to sit next to on a plane ride, he's the type to not sleep and talk for ages without shutting up, as a result none of the members want to sit next to him.

They started playing their game. "Kai bai bo!" They all said.  Tae Hyun was Rock, and surprisingly the rest of the guys had Paper. Tae Hyun is now first one out.

"KAI BAI BO!" Taemin was scissors and Onew was also scissors, Minho was rock as was Key and Jjong.

Taemin and Onew had to have one last round to see which of them is out and which isn't.  In the end, Onew was scissors and Taemin was paper. Taemin lost which means he and Tae Hyun would sit next to each other.

The others finished up really fast and the seating couples were as follows: Taemin & Tae Hyun, Key & Minho,and Onew & Jjong.

As they all rushed into their seats. Jjong and Minho turned their seats (They were swivel chairs) around so that they would be facing Onew and Key, but Taemin and Misun weren't about to do the same as Taemin had started talking and surprisingly Tae Hyun didn't shut him up, but continued to smile and nod while listening to him talking about himself.

"So, how old are you Tae Hyun-ssi?" Taemin asked in hopes that he will be her Oppa.

"I'm 17 this August." Tae Hyun replied with a small smile.

"That makes you my dongsaeng!" Taemin happily said, as he was glad he wasn't the youngest on the show now.

Taemin and Tae Hyun started chatting some more, learning more about each other as they do. About a half an hour into talking MiTae Hyun got sleepy and laid her head on Taemin's shoulder. It was an innocent gesture on Tae Hyun's behalf, but Onew, who was silently watching from the back, wanted Tae Hyun's head on HIS shoulder.

He couldn't help being jealous. After all.. he was infatuated with Tae Hyun, and he was planing to tell her during the month at their campsite or whatever. He just didn't want her to fall for any of his fellow members, so he had to work for her to love him, and after he makes her fall in love with him he will confess.

______________________________________________________________________

 

DEAR READER,

Important question, should I continue this story? I need 5 Yes's to continue because if no one's reading it,

Then I don't feel like writing it...

, Eunmin oxo