Idol Survival! ★

The Idol & The Maknae ♥

Hello people, umm little side note, I did say it was a variety show i just didn't tell you if it was like a talk show or a game show, it's a game show... Just letting you know!. Oh and this is before The Lucifer album was released and the MV, Taemin's hair is long, because we will fast forward after some type of chapters.

It's edited!  And you're welcome EunMin~!:) -Starley_Writer

"Annyoung haseyo!

I'm your host Haejung,

And this is IDOL SURVIVAL!"

Tae Hyun heard the hostess say. She stayed quiet while the hostess explained the show to the audience at home, so that when the show aired they would understand what it was.  Her ears were covered with headphones to block her from hearing what the hostess was saying.  Apparently it's supposed to be a surprise.  A little while after,  they told her to take off the headphones and get ready to go on stage when the hostess Haejung says her name.

"Please welcome with me the first guest of the show the very talented Park Tae Hyun!"

The screen in front of Tae's face started going up and she gracefully walked towards the hostess saying her greetings to her. "Annyoung Haejung-ssi!" Tae Hyun said, bowing respectfully before taking her seat to the right of the stage.

"And now our second guest SHINING SHINee!" Haejung said before SHINee came from their screen and bowed their greetings and sat next to Tae Hyun.

"So, Tae Hyun-ah you are familiar with SHINee I assume?" Haejung said. "Ani, I have seen them on concerts and around the company but face to face and talk to them, no." Replied Tae Hyun. "But you are friends with Onew, right?" 

"Neh".

"I heard you where gonna debut with a group in a while, is this true?" Haejung asked and Tae Hyun replied quickly with a, "Neh, and if things go as planned we will be debuting in 5 months." Haejung nodded her head and turned to SHINee.

"So, SHINee. How is the new album coming along?" Haejung asked and Onew -being the leader- replied, "Very well.   Actually, we will release it sometime in the next couple of months."

Haejung smiled and evil kind of smile and said, "I'm sure you know that today is the only day we will be shooting in a studio, because the following days we will be shooting in a secret location, in a forest!" The guests faces turned to shock when she said that. "What about our schedules?" said Tae Hyun and the others nodding their heads. "It has been taken care of, now it's time for you to go pack your clothes."

As they all went out Tae Hyun had one thought on her mind.

'What did I get my self into...?'

________________________________________________________________

 

Miahne it's not very long but i hope it'll do, if you find any errors or grammatical mistakes or spelling let me know so I can fix it.

Also, do you think the story is interesting? Or not?

Next Chapter in: SHINee's P.O.V!

 

xox, Eunmin

 

Here's a little GIF to make you happy