Dodgeball: Flower Boys vs. Bad Boys

The Exo Team

He was walking alone to the mansion at night. Whistling, he suddenly hears footsteps following him. He speeds up his pace and the person does the same. He’s scared now so he runs as fast as he can. He tries to look over his shoulder to see who it is, but it’s too dark. He stops and turns around. No one’s there. He sighs then turns back around, but someone’s blocking his way. He hears a sinister chuckle before he blacks out, and that’s the last thing he hears.

Baekhyun stood up in bed. He felt sweat running down his forehead. He looked around the room, reality coming back to him. The caramel curtains were flowing gently around, the glass table was sitting in the corner, a sock on the floor and…Chanyeol. The sleeping figure beside him laid on the same king-sized bed with him. He letted out a snore that sounded like a bear and Baekhyun laughed quietly. He decided he couldn’t sleep anymore so he got up from the bed to the window.

He was sure it was an early morning now. Out through from the gray clouds were the littlest rays of sunshine. The wind blew his bangs to the side as he stuck his head out the window. It looked like a storm would be coming soon.

“Baekhyun?” he swiveled around to meet Kyungsoo standing in the doorway.

“Oh good morning, Kyungsoo,” he greeted.

“Good morning, do you want some breakfast? I made some sandwiches if you want any. I’ll be downstairs in the kitchen,” he gave him a quick smile before going downstairs.

Baekhyun mmm’ed. He hasn’t had any sandwiches since his mother had made them years ago. He felt the rims of his eyes getting wet, and wiped them. Chanyeol still was sound asleep as he washed his face in the bathroom and came out. He poked his cheek before trampling downstairs.

“Goo moring!” Kai was already at the dining table and stuffing his mouth with a sandwich.

Baekhyun smiled and sat down. Kyungsoo handed him a plate with a perfectly shaped sandwich. “Thank you!” he his lips before taking a bite out of it.

A rush of familiarity spread through his mouth as he chewed the food. It tasted so much like how his mother had used to make it. He coughed, covering his mouth with his hand. Kyungsoo asked him if he was alright and he replied with a nod and a thumbs up. He was half done with his sandwich when he heard someone coming down the stairs.

“Hey guys,” Chanyeol yawned as he plopped down next to him. He grabbed the plate from Kyungsoo and turned to Baekhyun. “Were you the one who poked me?”

Baekhyun opened his mouth to say something but then everyone else upstairs barged in the kitchen.

“Good morning, beautifuls!” Chen twirled and accidentally smacked Xiumin in the face who pushed him.

“Ah I’m so hungry,” Tao rubbed his stomach and Kris agreed.

“Oh Sehunnie, come get one!” Luhan waved a sandwich at Sehun who looked grumpy but still went over to the older.

Lay closed his eyes while he ate the sandwich, looking like he was sleep eating. “I like sandwiches, and I cannot lie~”

Suho peacefully ate and sipped his coffee. “There’s going to be a storm everyone, so please be safe.”

Everyone murmured a yes. Xiumin puffed his cheeks out and said, “Can we play dodgeball? Magic style?”

“Ohh yeah! I want to!” Sehun raised his hand like he was in class.

“I know right? We haven’t played that for a while!” Chen said.

Ten eager faces looked at Suho while Baekhyun sat there confused. “What do you mean dodgeball magic style? So we use our powers?”

Kai nodded, “Yep, it’s really fun. Just don’t get hurt.”

Suho chuckled and said, “Ok we’ll play after we’re all done eating.”

 


“Alright, guys!” Suho clapped his hands together to focus everyone’s attention on him. “Since we now have Baekhyun as our new member and 12 in total, we’ll split into two groups of six.”

“Be on the same team as me hyung!” Sehun held onto Luhan’s arm. Luhan nodded happily.

Suho held up a hand, “Wait.”

“Uh oh, don’t tell me he’s going to split us up by looks,” groaned Xiumin.

“Yeah! Flower pretty boys versus bad y boys,” Suho said with a large grin.

“Damnit,” Chanyeol whispered. Baekhyun looked at him and the taller’s face fell. “We’re not going to be on the same team, Baekkie.”

Baekhyun frowned. He had secretly wanted to be on the same team as him also. Suho laughed at everyone’s sad faces, “Cheer up guys! Ok I’ll start splitting you all.”

After some minutes of bustling and huffing, the two teams were settled. In the Flower Boys were: Baekhyun, Luhan, Xiumin, Kyungsoo, Suho, and Lay, while the Bad Boys were: Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai, Kris, Tao, and Chen.

“Everything’s settled, right? For Baekhyun, the rules are simple, it’s just like how a normal highschooler would play it like, but for this please don’t overpower your powers. By the way, Tao, don’t use your time power to freeze, that isn't really fair but you can slow down others and do wushu. Is everyone ready?!” Suho blew his whistle.

Luhan threw a ball towards the other team with his telekinesis power. The red ball was heading towards Sehun and the maknae made the ball fly up in the air on a small tornado. Kris flew mid-air and caught the ball, throwing it to Xiumin who froze it. Chanyeol bent down to pick another ball and surrounded it with fire. He smirked at Baekhyun. ‘Oh crap, he’s gonna get me!’ he freaked out. Instead, he threw it at Kyungsoo. The wide eyed guy blocked the fiery ball with a random wall he created, making his team protected. Suho enveloped the fire ball in his hands and washed the fire away with water.

“TROLL~” Chen yelled and shocked the ball with electric bolts that Xiumin was holding. Xiumin yelped and froze the ball. A far away Lay healed Xiumin's scar and smiled.

Sehun almost tripped over a slow ball that Tao threw, but was quickly saved by Luhan. “Thanks hyung!”

Kris suddenly made the ball he was holding fly high in the air so no one could reach it. Baekhyun searched around the gym and found what he was looking for. A mirror. He shot the glass with light and made an illusion of the ball in the air. Chanyeol tried to burn the ball but it turned out to be the fake one. Chanyeol made an 'Im-watching-you' face and Baekhyun stuck out his tongue. In the corner, Kai transported to Kyungsoo and grabbed the ball from his hands, leaving Kyungsoo standing there awkwardly. 

After an hour, the game was almost ending. Both teams were tied, 5-5. The remaining players were Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Everyone in the shorter guy's team cheered while the taller's team did heart signs jokingly. 

"It's just you and me, huh," Chanyeol smirked.

"Mhm," Baekhyun replied with the same playful tone.

"Woow, amazing," Kai whispered to his teammates at the sidelines. "The couple against each other."

Tao looked at Kai who was next to him. "Couple?"

"Ignore him, Tao," Kris patted the panda lover's head.

Over at the Flower Boys team, Luhan was trying to get Sehun's attention but the younger was busy on his phone. Kyungsoo kept narrowing his eyes at Kai who had stole the ball from him before. Suho and Xiumin were the only ones actually rooting for Baekhyun.

Chanyeol spun the ball on his index finger. He pranced around until expanding fire bolts projected on the ball. Baekhyun couldn't hear what he said over the blazing flames. He threw the ball at him and Baekhyun quickly leapt back. He infused light into the ball, energizing it with light. Chanyeol generated a fire bomb before the other could throw it at him, confusing the audience what was happening. A second later, the tall guy arosed with a tiny phoenix. The bird tried to slam the ball at Baekhyun but he covered himself with a light shield. He created an illusion of himself at the same time Chanyeol blasted fire bullets. Unfortunately for him, he targeted the wrong Baekhyun and he looked around to see a scatter of light shot to him followed by a ball. 

"," Chanyeol slurred as his body hit the floor. 

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun ran over to the other side where the tall guy laid. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?!"

Chanyeol slowly lifted his hand with his eyes almost closed. "B-Baekkie, i-if I die tell m-mommy that I love her..."

Baekhyun slapped his cheeks repeatedly and cried out, "What?! Come on Chanyeol please please stay alive!"

The others were watching in the back with amused expressions. Kai buried his head into Kyungsoo's shoulder from laughing out loud. Lay went over to the two and bent down at the guy on the floor. "Chanyeol! Stop fooling around and get up."

Baekhyun looked back and forth at them and scrunched his nose. He heard snickering beneath him and Chanyeol was covering his face, bursting with laughter. The confused teen gaped at the prank he did and punched his arm. It didn't hurt Chanyeol at all and he held onto the shorter's wrists to stop him from hitting him any further.  

"Baek, I'm okay, I'm okay, stop crying~" 

"WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE IS THAT YEOL?" Baekhyun furiously wiped his eyes which Chanyeol thought was really cute. 

Chanyeol brought the raged guy into his arms but he pushed him away. "Dang, Baekkie, who knew you were so y when you're mad? Rawr~"

Kris choked and Tao helped him by patting his back. Chen commented, "Greasy. Greasy couple."


Hahaha can you imagine EXO playing dodgeball with their powers? xDD Too funny

Wow so many subscribers thank you so much!! Let me love you guys harhar <3

And i finally got a poster hurray :P