Tall Stranger

The Exo Team

"Baekhyun, I've liked you for a year. Please go out with me!"

Baekhyun just simply answered, "I'm gay," and walked away.

The girl couldn't believe that she gotten rejected in less than a minute and with two words! She started crying and Baekhyun sighed as he continued to walk further away from her. 'Ugh it's the same routine everyday. Why is everything so boring?' he thought to himself.

It was a sunny afternoon, 3:05 p.m. to be exact. Baekhyun entered a small bubble tea place called XOXO. He was greeted with kind hello's from the workers. He went to the back of the shop and to the changing locker room. He opened his locker and took off his school uniform, and putted on a simple white dress shirt and brown pants. He slipped on a dark apron as he went to one of the cashier registers.

Yup, this was where he worked part-time at, as a cashier in a smoothie shop. He was tired of his job but he needed money, especially since his apartment's rent was near due.

Baekhyun leaned to the side, resting his chin on his hand. A tall guy stormed inside the shop. The once peaceful atmosphere turned into low murmuring. Baekhyun glanced up as the guy came up to him.

"Hello, what would you like to order?" he asked.

As he was observing the menu above, Baekhyun checked him out. His jet black hair was styled up and he had shiny brown eyes and a nice complexion. His height and cool posture made him like him even more.

'Oh man he's fiiine,' Baekhyun thought.

"A banana bubble tea please." the interested cashier jumped a bit when he heard the handsome customer spoke. His deep voice didn't match his young face. He found it y actually.

Baekhyun tried not to stutter as he told him that his beverage would be ready in a few minutes. The taller nodded and leaned on the counter on his elbow. Baekhyun could feel the guy's eyes staring at him and his back as he made the smoothie.

"Here you go. Thank you and come again!" he really meant it, wanting the guy to come back.

The latter grinned and walked out.

Baekhyun still continued to stare at the guy until he went across the street and turned around a corner. 'He better come back,' he said to himself.


The dark magenta hair colored teenager was tiredly walking home by himself. Baekhyun usually got off at work at 8, and he was feeling bummed out by that time.

"I should take the shortcut before I fall asleep," he yawned.

He turned around a corner and entered a dim lit alleyway. There were two middle aged men who were swaying to imaginary music in a drunk way. He picked up his speed and tried to go around them, but the bigger man out of the two tapped his shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Baekhyun didn't answer and was about to escape when the man held onto his wrist with a tight grip.

"Please let me go sir, you're obviously drunk."

"How could I when there's a cutie in front of me?" the greasy man started touching Baekhyun's hips and he cringed.

"Get.Away.From.Me." Baekhyun was getting pissed now.

The man ignored him and slowly started to his pants. The teen clenched his teeth and pushed him hard. A white aura surrounded Baekhyun, making him glow abnormally.

'What the heck?!' he stared at his hands. 

He saw the man about to punch him in the face when Baekhyun raised his hands in defense. Extraordinary light shot the man all the way to the end of the alley. He was knocked out unconcious. Baekhyun widened his eyes. Being too busy of being confused, he didn't noticed the man's friend who was sneaking up on him with a pocketknife. He turned around at the same time as the man was just about to attack him.

Suddenly, the night's cool air turned extremely warm. In the corner of his eyes, he spotted fire. Someone was behind him. He freaked out when he saw blazing flames bursting into his direction, but quickly changed ways to chase the man. Baekhyun turned around to confront the person with fire and gasped.


Hope you guys liked the first chapter! hehe :3

Thank you to the ppl who subscribed, it means a lot~

Subscribe, comment, whatever lolz