Meeting Exo

The Exo Team

“I’m so confused now! What’s going on? Can you explain it to me what just happened?!”

The guy led them to a deserted parking lot. They were sitting on a dusty sofa under a tree in the corner. Well Baekhyun sat, the other just stood. Baekhyun scooched over to avoid the wet spot in the middle of the chair. He didn’t want to know where that come from.

“I’m Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol.” the taller didn’t take note of Baekhyun’s puzzlement and lent his hand out. “Nice to meet you. You are Byun Baekhyun?”

Baekhyun raised his eyebrow. “How do you know my name?”

“Of course I know, you’re the guardian of light,” Chanyeol said as if it was perfectly normal to tell him that.

Baekhyun stood up abruptly and stared at him. Chanyeol looked at him confusedly. The shorter guy walked up to him, making their faces a few inches away from each other. “Chanyeol, whoever or whatever you are, don’t play around with me.”

“Ooh, you’re not very menacing Baekhyun, you’re like a puppy.” Chanyeol laughed softly. Then his expression turned serious making Baekhyun flinch a little. “But I’m not joking, believe me.”

Baekhyun frowned. ‘What is this? Is he taking me for an idiot? Wow and I thought he was cu---‘

“If you want answers to your questions come with me.” Chanyeol replied. He saw the poor guy thinking hard and knew what he felt like. Being almost attacked by drunkards and witnessing his and Chanyeol’s powers is quite a shock.

Chanyeol started to walk away. He decided to leave the other to pick to go with him or not. Baekhyun felt his heart drop as he saw the slender back of Chanyeol’s. He hesitated, he was scared of what’ll happen. ‘No, I need an explanation,’ he told himself firmly. He admitted he was really curious too, finally some excitement in his life. “Hey…wait!” he catched up to the tall guy who stopped and turned around.

“Ok I’m coming,” he said. Chanyeol felt a small smile forming on his mouth and nodded.

Chanyeol walked through a park with Baekhyun following close behind. Baekhyun wanted to check his watch for what time it was, he could see the stars shining brightly and the night draping over its velvety curtain over the sky. He didn’t though, he was afraid he might be left behind by Chanyeol and that he will run into danger again. Baekhyun was about to complain to the other guy why’d it take so long to get to wherever until Chanyeol bent down to go under thick bushes.

“Chanyeol?” he called out nervously.

He felt relieved when he heard the familiar deep voice to keep following him and he bent down under the bushes. There was a narrow passageway behind and they walked further down, meeting a broad, grassy field. Two guys were throwing a football to each other but one of them was moving the football with his hand in mid air while the other used what looked like…the wind? The dark red haired one noticed them and jogged over.

“Hey Chanyeol! Who’s he?” the blonde guy reminded him of a cute deer because of his baby face and pretty caramel eyes. His rainbow haired friend came up next to him and pouted.

“Hyung, let’s keep playing football. We’re not done.” Baekhyun was surprised. He thought the deer guy was younger. The pouty boy looked older but he was handsome.

“Shh, Sehunnie, we have a guest be polite.” The older guy scolded the boy and smiled at them apologetically. “I’m sorry about that. I’m Luhan and this is Sehun.”

Baekhyun shook their hands and Chanyeol spoke. “I’ve found the last member.”

Before Baekhyun could react, Luhan jumped up and down excitedly. “Wow, great. He’s so cute!”

“Where are the others?” Chanyeol asked. Luhan shrugged.

“They’re playing tag in the woods, hyung.” Sehun answered with a straight face on.

Chanyeol motioned Baekhyun to follow him across the field, with Luhan and Sehun following both of them now.

“W-wait,” said Baekhyun as he eyed the ominous entrance of the woods. The three others looked back at him and he gulped. “I don’t understand…why are we going in there? Something dangerous might happen.”

Luhan patted his back. “Don’t worry.”

They strolled casually in the woods and its shadows didn’t seem to bother the three.

Zip

Baekhyun quickly looked around, he could’ve sworn someone just appeared.

“Boo.”

He screeched and tugged on Chanyeol’s hand. A guy magically appeared in front of them and cackled. “Oh my god haha! Is this our new guy? He’s not bad looking huh.”

No one answered him because he disappeared again. The ground started rumbling and he heard someone yelling, “KIM JONGIN! YOU BETTER GIVE ME BACK MY BOOK!”

A guy with huge cute eyes ran towards them and panted, “Have you guys seen Jongin? Oh, hello you must be---“ he couldn’t finish his sentence when the tanned guy from before transported behind the guy and spanked his . The guy’s eyes widened even more and he raised his hand. Baekhyun gaped at what he did. He built a wall of the dirt around him right in front of their eyes.

“What the heck is going on Chanyeol?!” Baekhyun repeatedly asked.

The black haired guy beside him sighed and his body turned warmer. Baekhyun leapt back when Chanyeol shot a fireball in the night sky, signaling his friends to all come to where they were at. In just a few minutes, 10 guys were gathered around him, including Sehun and Luhan.

“Guys, this is Baekhyun,” Chanyeol introduced calmly.

Everyone ‘ooh-ed’ and ‘ahh-ed’. Baekhyun bowed and glanced at all the people surrounding him as they introduced themselves.

“I’m Suho,” a kind-looking guy smiled.

“Lay!” a guy with bright blonde haired said.

“Xiumin~” chubby cute guy that reminded him like a bun.

“Kai or Jongin, I think we’ve already met.” The tanned attractive boy smirked.

“Kyungsoo,” the doe eyed guy who built the wall said.

“I am Chen, may the force be with you,” a guy with a defined jawline joked.

“Tao, I’m a romantic kungfu panda who likes taking walks on the beach!” Baekhyun couldn’t help but laugh at his adorable introduction.

“A yo wassup, I’m Kris.” A cool guy with black hair did a peace sign.

Everyone was clearly good-looking no doubt. Baekhyun grinned but then froze. “Chanyeol, you still haven’t explained to me what happened.”

“Oh right, sorry. All of us here have powers, and from what I saw in the alley, you have the power of light, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol stated.

“Oh ! You do?” Chen said with an admiring tone.

Baekhyun widened his eyes. “Chanyeol, I told you not to joke around with me. Stop saying nonsense!”

Chanyeol grinned, “You still think I am, Baekhyun? No I’m not we can even show you our powers.”

“Ok then, show me.” Baekhyun pouted but inside he jumped of joy. He actually believed Chanyeol, he had the power of light, goddamnit, pretty impressive. He wanted to see the others’ powers too.

"Well you already know mine's, teleportation," Kai said. He still demonstrated his power, flashing out of nowhere next to Baekhyun and then back to his spot next to Kyungsoo. 

"I think you know mine also, Earth." Kyungsoo added and he shook the ground by moving his hand. 

Baekhyun's eyes were glued on all of them while they presented their unique powers. Chen struck a lightning bolt in the sky, Suho made Lay's waterbottle explode (poor Lay), Xiumin froze a nearby tree, Sehun created a mini tornado, Luhan pulled Lay's body back and forth (poor Lay again), Tao froze the time for a few seconds, Kris made himself and Lay fly in the air (wow Lay's unlucky today), and Lay healed his scratches.

Baekhyun clapped loudly. "Wow oh my god, I just-wow!"

Chanyeol smiled wide, and said, "Do you want to join us?"

"Join you in what?" he tilted his head making the guys laugh.

"We are EXO! We are one!" the 11 guys said in sync.

Suho stepped out of the formed line of them and gave Baekhyun a heart warming eyesmile. "We would love you to join us, Byun Baekhyun."

"Oh..." Baekhyun slowly looked at everyone's determined and happy faces. He felt loved. Even though they all met him today, the feeling was mutual between them. Like he was borned to belong with them. "Yeah I'd love to but if you don't mind me asking, what do you guys do as EXO?"

"Fight bad guys!" Xiumin cheered.

"Stop crime!" Sehun added.

"Take over the world!" the crickets chirped when everyone stared at Kai and he rolled his eyes. "I'm kidding!"

An unbearable smile came across Baekhyun's face. "Hell yeah guys, I'm in!"

 


Second chapter is longer yayz!

Thank you subscribers and commenters -gives out monopoly money to you all-

Subscribe, comment, whatever~