Zelo: I Just Want To Be With You

One-Shot/Scneario Request Shop

A/n This suddenly popped in my head yesterday. So, I hope you’ll like it!

-------------------------------------

 

"Junhong… Wh-why are we here?" You asked your boyfriend shyly as the two of you stood outside a love hotel.
"I uh.. Well. It’s because we never get to spend time with each other alone. So I wanted to be with you just for the night at least..”
Junhong shyly rubbed his neck and looked away feeling embarrassed.

"O-oh. I guess you’re right about that. So that’s it?" You felt a little relieved. You didn’t want to rush things and he was right after all. Whenever the two of you were able to meet the rest of B.A.P would be there too. Not that you don’t like them, they are your oppas. But indeed, having some time alone with Junhong would be nice.

You were playing with your scarf and looked down as you waited for a reply.

"Yeah. That’s it. Don’t worry Jagi, I promised not to rush things right?"
He took your hands in his and smiled at you reassuringly. You smiled back at him.

"Let’s go. I don’t want you to catch a cold."

The two of you walked inside and hired a room for the night.

The room was quite lovely, there was a queen sized bed in the middle, on the right a door which led to the bathroom and on the left a closet, there was a TV, a radio and a little fridge.
You blinked at huge size of the bed.

"So… What do you think?" Junhong nervously asked.

"I think it looks amazing." You smiled up at him.

"That’s good," He chuckled. "you can use the bathroom first."

You nodded and head towards the bathroom. You stripped yourself and stepped inside the shower, feeling the warm comforting water against your skin.

As you were in the bathroom Zelo changed in his pajamas and walked to the window, staring at the city lights.
It has been a while the two of you were together like this, just the two of you and no one else around you. Zelo was always away, performing, doing broadcasts or working on comebacks he had never time left for you. And whenever you were able to see each other the members would also go and talk with you and you were too kind to say no.
He smiled a little and closed his eyes

Being lost in his own world consisting of only you and him he didn’t hear you coming out of the bathroom calling his name.
It was until you wrapped your arms around his waist, rubbing your cheek against his shoulder and calling out his name cutely.
"Junhong-ah~~"

Zelo chuckled and placed his hands on yours.
"Hmm. Yes _____-ah?"

"What were you thinking about?"

"About us."

Zelo turned around so he was facing you as he held you closer in his arms.

"I was thinking about us, how much I love you, how blessed I feel to be with you." He smiled as you blushed madly, hiding your face in his chest.

"That was so cheesy~~" Junhong laughed.

"But you liked it didn’t you?"

You looked up and smiled shyly.

"Yes." You tiptoed and pecked his lips fast before taking his hand leading the two of you to the gigantic bed.

"It’s so big…"

Zelo just laughed at how cute you were. She’s so adorable~~

"Of course. That way we can use it as a trampoline and jump on it!!"

That being said Junhong jumped on the bed and smiled down at you.

"Junhong~~ Don’t do that!!" You couldn’t help but giggle at the crazy antics of your boyfriend.

”_____-ah~~ Come and join me!!” Zelo smiled as he reached out to grab your hand and pulled you onto the bed.

"Now lets jump together!!" You squealed as he jumped and pulled you with him

After a while he got you pinned down on the bed.

"STOP IT JUNHONG!!" You gasped once he started tickling you.

"NEVUUUUR!!" He shouted as he straddled you between his legs on the bed.

"YA!! CHOI JUNHONG STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!"

"If you say you love me."

You stopped struggling and looked up at him questioningly.

"Say you love me?" You could hear the hesitation and insecurity in his voice. You smiled and caressed his cheek.

"I love you. Very very much."

Junhong blinked. When realization hit him he smiled back at you.

"I love you more."

You chuckled and then pulled him closer to your face by his collar.
Zelo was taken aback from your actions but then smirked.

"So bold~~"

He placed his soft lips on yours passionately with a smile on his lips, you wrapped your arms around his neck and sighed contently when he pulled away a placed a sweet kiss in your neck.

"I love you a lot _____-ah. So so much."

"I love you too Junhong. So much it hurts."

Zelo smiled softly as he got off you and wrapped one of his arms around you and with the other he covered both of you with a blanket. You hid your face in the crook of his neck, rubbing your nose against his skin.
Junhong chuckled and then kissed your hair.

"Goodnight yeobo."

"Goodnight Junhong-ah."

 

A/n ASDFGHJKL THE FLUFF!! Okay. I feel like I messed up T^T But please bear with me for now… Because I’m oh so tired and school is killing me.. sobsob