Zelo: My savior

One-Shot/Scneario Request Shop

A/n So~ Taemins_LittleNoona came up with this idea that 'you' trip almost on the train tracks and Zelo saves you!
I gave my own twist to it of course. I hope you all like this!

--------------
 

It was another day, going to school, study, get home, prepare dinner for everyone, make homework and go to bed. It always has been like that.
There was no other day that was different. Your parents always worked hard and when they would get home they were exhausted.
You older brother was at college and he was going to graduate this year. He had to focus hard on studying.
And your little brother? He was never home, as usual. So the one who did all the chores at home was you. Your mom would often help but that was it.
You were a top student, everyone looked up to you, at home you were the perfect daughter.
But... It was not as perfect as it seemed. You wanted a best friend too.
Enjoy going out together for shopping and watch movies all night. Fall in love.
It was impossible.

You sighed. It was then this year when everything changed.

Your parents were so busy they couldn't see each other properly. They started fighting and arguing, your younger brother turned into a cold and rude person and your older brother finally found his dream job. School was probably the only place were you could rest and feel at peace. But.. Even at some point you were getting harassed by a group of popular girls. Everyday was the same. But you tried to ignore it. It was then when it got worse. They would shove dirt into your locker and on your desk. Even at lunch they let you trip twice. It was horrible. But you stood your ground until you got home. Then you were able to cry.
And today... Today was going to be the same.

You sighed once more. You felt numb, tired and weak. You didn't have time to eat breakfast, feeling dizzy.
As you walked around at the subway you were looking around aimlessly. It was early in the morning and there weren't so many people around to your surprise.
You walked to the edge of the tracks as you felt a soft breeze hitting your face. You closed your eyes and leaned forward when you heard a metro coming near.

"Watch out!" You were pulled away from the tracks and fell. Landing on top of someone.
"Damnit why did you do that?! Were you trying to kill yourself?" You opened your eyes, realizing you were still in the arms of the stranger who was holding you protectively against his chest.
"I... I don't know. I.." You felt tears stream down your face and let out a quiet sob. The stranger pulled you closer to him and rubbed soothing circles on your back as he tried to shush you.
"It's okay. You're okay now." You pulled away from the stranger and looked up, only to be greeted by his handsome face and kind smile. You felt your cheeks grow hot and turned away, feeling embarrassed.
"I'm sorry." You heard him laugh, feeling his chest rumble against your hands that were still holding onto his shirt.
"It's alright, but please tell me. Why did you do that?" You looked back up at him and his kind face turned into a concerned and serious one.
"I.. I wasn't thinking clearly honestly. I... Never had the intention to commit suicide. I.. I don't know."
"Then tell me what made you frown so deep." You looked up at him once more. Confused.
"Before you were... Leaning in, you were frowning and had this painful look on your face. Why? Was that the reason you leaned forward?"
"I... I guess?" You started explaining him what you were thinking and going through as he listened.
Suddenly you realized both of you were still sitting on the ground.
"Maybe. We should get up..?" You said, laughing awkwardly. He chuckled, getting up first and stretched his arm out for you with a smile.
You blushed and took his hand as he pulled you up.
"Ah. We're from the same school!! Which year are you in?"
"Ah, you're right. I'm a second year. You?" He smiled brightly.
"Me too!!" You couldn't help but also smile. "My name's Choi Junhong. Nice to meet you." He grinned.
"I'm _____ ________. Nice to meet you too." You said while giggling.
"Really? I've heard about you. You are the top student. Right?" You nodded.
"Yes. But. I've never seen you before? Your name sounds familiar though." You frowned.
"Well... That's because I'm new. For a few weeks though." He chuckled and then smiled at you.
"Really? Ah. I guess that explains the situation."
"Ah~~ The train is coming. Let's go?" You nodded shyly as you took his hand he was offering you.

At school you were getting dirty looks of the girls and some guys were staring. It made you very uncomfortable.
"You okay?" Junhong said. Looking concerned.
"Y-yeah. Are you popular or something? I.. I mean I'm getting stared at.." He just shook his head.
"I don't really think I am."

The day went like that and the two of you promised to eat lunch together. As you walked down the hallways fast you suddenly got grabbed and pulled into an empty classroom where you were surrounded by a big group of girls.
"How dare you to hold Zelo oppa's hands and talk with him? Who are you to have the right, huh?!" A girl called Hyunji said as she slapped your face.
Then other girls started punching you, scratching you and pulling at your hair until you fell down on the ground at last. "Why is this happening to me?"
"Hey!! What do you think you're doing?!" A familiar voice. Who was it?
"Zelo oppa... She. She doesn't deserve you. She is a boring, cheap girl. You can't like her oppa!!" It was Junhong.
"Who said I like her?" Suddenly it felt like a knife stabbed your heart. Yes. Even if you knew him merely a day you grew strong feelings for this boy.
Was it love at first sight?
"I love her." Your eyes widened. "He what?"  All the girls gasped and then ran out of the room, some crying.
Junhong kneeled down beside you and picked you up bridal style as he brought you to the infirmary.
"We have injured one here!!" He yelled. Junhong set you down on the bed and smiled softly as he caressed a few strands of hair from your sweaty face.
"It'll be alright _____-ah. I'm here" You closed your eyes. Losing your consciousness.

You shot up, hearing a loud scream.

"What do you mean it's our fault she collapsed?! We are working out butts off for our children and you tell us that this is our fault?!" It was your mother.
"I did not say such a thing Mrs. ________. What I am saying is to let your daughter rest for a while too and let her have some fun once a while. You don't need to work hard for them. All you need is to be there for them and take of them." "Is that the nurse?" You were confused. Who called them here?
"You're right. Maybe. But we want what is best for our children. If we don't have the money to pay their education fees how will they chase their dreams?"
It was your father. Who knew that even though they were always at work, they would think for all the best for you?
"That is very kind of you, but don't you think your children would also like to see their parents more? Your younger son is never at home right? Does he even go to school?" Was that Junhong?
"You... YAH YOU PUNK!! DON'T YOU DARE TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!" You took a deep breath and stood up, slightly pulling away the curtains.
"Please stop." You said weakly, you couldn't even stand. Junhong noticed and ran up to you, trying to support you.
"_____-ah." Both your parent looked concerned and you could see all the hurt written on their faces. They didn't even know you actually looked like this for almost a year now. But you always hid it well, covering your marks with make-up.
"I'm so sorry baby. I... We never knew. I'm so sorry." Your mother sobbed.
"Umma. Appa. I don't want you both to work so hard. I want to be a family who eats breakfast and dinner together. Spend the vacation together by camping or going to the beach, go to amusement parks. I can work myself too for saving money for school. But it hurts me to always see you arguing and so tired.
I'm tired too. I can't take this. We barely talk. Please take a break for a while. Work less. I want to be with you more." Tears were threatening to fall as your mother continued sobbing.
"Umma and appa are sorry dear, we're so sorry." Your fathers voice cracked as he walked up to you, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you close to him. It was the first time in year you hugged him again. It felt safe. Like that your mother joined too and the three of you stayed like that for a while.

Junhong smiled.

A month passed after that and your family seemed to be closer. You were still getting harassed but Junhong always came to your rescue.
Today was another day, where Junhong would be waiting for you outside of the house while your dad kept on convincing him to come inside.
You smiled as you opened the door, seeing him leaning against the gate.
"Good morning." He grinned. You just giggled.
"Good morning Junhong."
"Ya~~ It's oppa!!" You laughed at him, even though you were a few months older than him he still insisted you to call him oppa.
"Good morning oppa. There. Happy now?" You stuck out your tongue as he pouted cutely. Walking ahead of you.
"Thank you for everything." You said while blushing.
Junhong stopped walking. Surprised when you said that.
"Ow!! Yah!! Why did you stop?!" You rubbed your nose which collided into his broad shoulders. Junhong turned around immediately. Hugging you tightly, burying his face in your neck.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." His warm breath tickled against your skin.
"O-oppa. It's alright. Please. I can't breath." He loosened his grip on you just a little.
"..... you." You frowned.
"You what?" He pulled away. Looking down at you, face all red and he looked embarrassed.
"I... I love you _____-ah. I love you a lot. From the first day that we met. It was love at first sight." You smiled at him, tears forming in your eyes.
"Me too.. I love you too Junhong-ah. The first day, you saved me. You saved me but even so I fell so hard. I love you. Thank you"
Junhong smiled lovingly and gently caressed you cheeks, wiping your tears away.
"Don't cry. You're more beautiful when you smile." You giggled and looked up at him. Smiling brightly. He just grinned.
Somehow it seemed like his face came closer as he leaned in. Your cheeks turned pink as yea realized what was going to happen. But then smiled. You closed you eyes and leaned in.
Feeling his soft lips on yours as he held your head in place and caressed your cheek with his thumb. You wrapped your arms around him as he deepened the kiss. Sending butterflies down to you stomach.
After some time which felt like hours you pulled away, in need of air. He laughed.
"So cute~~" You looked away, feeling embarrassed as you slapped him on his arm.
"Yah!! That was my first kiss..."
"Omo!! Really?!" He just smiled at you. "Then.. I'll be your first with everything!!" He said childishly.
"Everything?!" Your eyes widened. "what?!"
"Yes. Everything." He wiggled his eyebrows and smirked.
"Aish this guy!!!" You pushed him away and walked ahead. Junhong laughed at your cuteness and then ran up to you. Wrapping his arm around your shoulders. Whispering in you ear.
"Don't worry Jagi. You were my first too." He smiled and you just stared at him in disbelief.
"It's true!! I swear!!" He laughed and you then giggled. Knowing he did tell you the truth.
"Aigoo~~ This paboo boy of mine." He chuckled. Holding your hand.
"There's nothing more I want to be then being with you."
"Me too." You smiled up at him, placing your head on his shoulder as the two of you walked towards the subway station.
The place where you both fell in love.

 

 

A/n Sooo This was an idea by Taemins_LittleNoona!! ^^ : When you are waiting in the subway and almost trip on the edge of the tracks but Zelo saves you!
I wanted to make it a bit more angsty though ^^ Hehehehe. I hope you all liked that!!! Please, if there are requests. Let me know~

http://25.media.tumblr.com/0ce555515176d434a130e2a4a67c4d3b/tumblr_mjhaylLcaZ1rnkj5ho1_1280.jpg My baby~~ T^T