Wished Lies ch5 BigbangXreader

Wished Lies
Seungri's POV 
 
"Waaaah!" sighed Daesung cutely as he walked behind his younger bandmate. "What a long day, I am soo tired!" He was right. Bigbang had just had 4 consecutive hours of voice and dance classes, and topped off the day with photo shoots and radio interviews. It wasn't anything new to them, but it did play a toll on their mood.
 
  "Yeah," The Panda sounded, putting his arm around Dae's back to help carry him, yet he were also pretty exhausted. "Only a little longer" Seungri said encouragingly, heading toward the door. He were just outside the van when Dae collapsed.
 
"Daesung? Dae? Hyung!" The vocalist was freaking out! His body just went limp and his weight shifted him right into the shorter guy's arms. When the idol looked down, he noticed that his companion had just passed out. Managing a little smile, Seungri thought of how tired Kang must have been. 
 
 "This wont do, just get inside the van..." muttered Seungri, pushing Daesung into the van. Alright! He had lifted Dae into the van, backing himself further into the rear of the truck, pulling sleeping beauty. Now all he had to do was lay Daesung carefully down.
 
All of a sudden, Dae moved his arm around your neck and pulled you close to him, his wide awake bandmate now laying right on his chest. How is he suppose to get this of him? 
 
    "Aish, Dae, Let me go!" he muttered through clenched teeth. Hyung just turned like anyone would in their sleep, and leaned in really close. "Pabo, I am not a.. a a-a pillow." Seungri stuttered as he looked up.
 
Kang was now super close. The man could see every eyelash and pore on his skin, his face calm, yet still so cute when he slept. Instantly he felt Dae's warm breath crawling down his spine, and Seungri remembered the first time he heard him sing. His songs were insane, his voice angelic. "Ummbububu" mumbled Kang, slowly drooling. 'Aww so cute' he thought, until it dripped on his face.. 
   
"Aish!" the now angry panda finally snapped awake, pushing the idiot off of him. He just fell back and continued to snooze. 'When is that damn Teddy going to be here, he should be here with the hyungs in a few minutes.'
 
G.D's point of view.
 
"Alright" G.D muttered as he finally left that dang training studio. He loved dancing, it was part of his performance, but the dance instructors were so demanding sometimes! "Why cant we have a little break once in a while..?" he whined to no one in particular. 
   
"Normal people have breaks, but we have thousands of fans worldwide. We don't get breaks." T.O.P, his best friend, as serious as always, started walking with Ji Young back to the reception room where they were supposed to meet YoungBae and Teddy hyung. 
   
"Have you heard from Teddy, I haven't heard from him since the time he was supposed to land..." He asked T.O.P, recalling how Teddy kept pestering him to always answer his phone calls, especially since he hated airports. 
   
"He isn't my responsibility." T.O.P mumbled effortlessly. Ouch hyung. 'Who out your in a wad..?' Kwon wondered as he spotted TaeYang sitting in one of the lounging chairs. 
 
"Hey Hyungs!" Youngbae smiled as you started to the other seat across from him. T.O.P just went to a window and stared out of it. What a complicated guy. 
   
"So Youngbae, have you finally got the past few dances down? You better, our world-re-known dancer must look perfect." Ji Young , he was always stressing about it. Tae Yang just looked at him and smiled muttering 'jerk'. 
   
"What, wait, I am sorry, who was it that couldn't keep up with the singing coach? And to think our leader has weaknesses.. tsk tsk tsk." He added making 'shame shame' gestures with his hands. 
   
The leader turned to look at him, no one dared to step on his singing. He smiled evilly as he plotted revenge. Seeing that smile, Youngbae looked scared. "Hy-Hyung, I was just kidding-" He was interrupted when Kwon pinched his cheeks. He started to gently move them up and down saying: 
   
"Oppa! You are soooo handsome oppa oppa please take one picture please please!" He said in a high pitch, fan girl voice. 
   
"If you guys are done playing," Sounded T.O.P from behind, making the companions turn to face, Kwon dropping Young Bae's cheeks. "Teddy Hyung told us to get into the van outside. Hurry, I am tired." With that, Choi Seung Hyun left the building,leaving G.D and Dong Youngbae to scramble after him.
 
Reader's POV
 
'It's funny how a few cuts of your hair, change in posture, and different clothes can change your gender' you remarked in your mind as you folded the hair you cut into the trashcan (So none of your roommates could see) and looked at the men's clothes in the wardrobe. How in the world were you going to do this?
 
Bri-ing Bri-ing!
 
Your phone sounded from the inside of your suit case and you looked it over. The message was from Teddy, which was weird because you never remembered giving him your number, and read:
 
Schedule: Make Breakfast for BigBang at 6:30 and Wake them at 6:40. They are hungry people so they will eat first, then take them to the entertainment building. I will pick u guys up tomorrow, but after that u r on ur own. U will get parking passes with the van. Tomorrow the band has dance and singing, recording, fan meeting, and it closes with a photo shoot. I will give u an official document of the schedule tomorrow  but this should be good for now. Oh, and get some rest, you won't be getting a lot of it. And remember, GUY ROOM-MATES! UR A GUY! (so wear the bandage and even guy p.j's to sleep) Bye little sis!
 
Ughhhh. It was 1:42 and you have to wake up at 6 to make everyone else's breakfast... Ohh, you just hope they are nice and not troublesome. Well; (You looked at the clock again) you need to go to sleep, no need to delay. And with that, you crashed on your new bed with a new gender- boy. Boy Boy Boy.
 
"AISH, I am going to have to call them hyung's.." You murmured under the sheets. You spent the rest of the night in wait for the next day.