lovely moments

didn't expect this

 

shinhye POV: 
 
although I'm upset with yonghwa, hongki makes me laugh and smile at the little jokes he makes . 
 
"noona, look !" he takes to blush powders and presses onto his face than puts himself into guensuk sunbae's shoes (they are bigger than hongki's feet by a bit) 
 
"hahaha, look it ! I'm a clown !" he giggles and waddles with the huge shoes on his feet . 
 
I can't help but to laugh at hongki's silliness .
 
"hongki yah, people tell me you're a very tough nut to crack ! but your just a clumsy puppy !" I say in between laughs . 
 
he sits down and pouts . 
 
"I can be serious . " he says while trying to make a straight and serious face . 
 
I suddenly hear him meow . 
 
"HONGKI !" I start laughing again at his struggle to be serious . 
 
"ah, noona ! you're so fun, I couldn't help but to be myself around you ! while others scold me for my child-like personality, you encourage it and make me feel heart-warming . I feel like I was put on this earth for you when I hear you laugh at my jokes . thank you noona . you're the best friend ever ." he stands up to smile . 
 
he quickly hugs me . 
 
"ah, hongki . you're daebak . you're an amazing friend ." I smile at the child-like chingu . 
 
"shinhye ah .." I hear a voice behind us . 
 
I turn to see yonghwa putting his phone back into his pocket . 
 
"ah, I need to go .. wash Jolie ." hongki walks away laughing at his own silly joke, impersonating Jeremy . 
 
yonghwa quickly walks up to me and looks at me . 
 
"you may look like a boy, you may act like a child, but your my girl ." he smiles then hugs me . 
 
I can't help but to blush at the romantic gesture . no wonder he's such a good shinwoo . 
 
"I'm sorry too .. you must be stressed about everything . with guensuk,the drama,cnblue, and filming we got married soon-" I say, feeling guilty of the pressure I put on my namchae . 
 
"I canceled it ." he says in a happy voice, pulling away from the hug . 
 
"muh ?" I ask . 
 
"I decided not to do we got married . I wouldn't want my favorite girl thinking I liked someone else ." he smiles at me with happiness . 
 
as much as I was jealous of seohyun being able to hug yonghwa all she wants and gets to live a life with yonghwa as a married couple, I can tell from the glint in his eye, he only wanted me . 
 
"yah, that's an amazing show ! you'll gain so many fans . I'm happy for you and I trust you . so please continue the show . " I smile at him, hoping he agrees . 
 
"no . I won't, I only want you ." he pouts . 
 
aish, this kid . 
 
"and you'll only have me ." I squeeze his cheeks . 
 
"just not on television ." I smile . 
 
yonghwa POV: 
 
we walk out of the building as soon as we were done filming . 
 
good thing that today, we didn't have many films with guensuk . he moped around the rest of the day but smiled at some times during film . 
 
I mean, can you blame him ? he lost the most amazing girl in the world . 
 
I look at my hands with shinhye's intertwined as we walk into the parking lot . 
 
good thing this set is a closed set . 
 
"you shouldn't worry about subin anymore ." I say to her . 
 
"neh ?" she questions, not fully hearing what I said . 
 
nows my chance . 
 
I let go of her hand and cup her face with both of my hands . 
 
"don't worry about subin anymore . " I smile . 
 
"aish, who are you ? shinwoo  hyung ? even he isn't that cheesy . " she jokes around, taking her head away from my tight hands . 
 
"ah, sorry . it must be these amazing muscles ." I flex my muscles to try and impress my girl . 
 
"yah, first shinwoo, now a model . what are you gonna be next ? " she jokes around, pulling my nose playfully . 
 
"ah, lets go home ." I tug her to the car . 
 
"wait ." she says . 
 
"what ?" I ask .
 
"what do you mean about subin ?" she asks in fear . 
 
*flashback*
 
"hello, id like to speak to Mr.Im ." 
 
"hello ?" I hear a deep but very annoying voice . 
 
"is this the father of Im Subin ." I ask . 
 
"yes, who is this ?" the annoying voice asks again . I can hear the resembles . 
 
"your daughter has been harassing my girlfriend and it's gone too far . I've picked my girlfriend up from the side of the road with her in a pool of blood with hair pulled out and a black eye . is that what all of Korea wants to know ? is that what your family and friends want to know about your daughter terrorizing a celebrities girlfriend ?" I threaten in a fearful but serious way . 
 
"a-a-ah ..." he stutters in fear of the future . 
 
"p-p-please .. I'll do anything .. I'll send her to Europe ... please, I'm the head of a huge company .. please ." he begs . 
 
"send her away from me and my life, or it will end you and your career ." I ask in a serious tone . 
 
as much as I'm being rude, I have to protect shinhye . she's so fragile and delicate, I'd hate to see her cry again . 
 
"neh, neh neh . I'll send her to America and she will return when she's ready ." he starts to swallow his saliva . I can hear it over the phone . 
 
"thank you so much ." I say great fully . 
 
"by the way, who is this-" 
 
I hang up . 
 
*end of flashback*
 
"yah, you did that ?" she asks, terrified . 
 
"what's wrong ? aren't you glad subin is gone ." I ask, scared I made the wrong decision . 
 
"she must be frightened right now . her parents must be so scared ." shinhye starts to shiver . 
 
"yah, what she did to you should've put her in jail . I was being a gentlemen from what she did to you ." I say, calmly . 
 
"I-I- .." she tries to think of ways to argue with me . 
 
"thank you . she silently cries into my shoulder .
 
I kiss her on her head . 
 
"hey, we're here ." I say while unbuckling my seatbelt .
 
"this isn't my apartment ." she gets back up and looks confused . 
 
"I know . you're eating dinner with the amazing cnblue ." I smile and giggle as I emphasize on the word cnblue . 
 
"are you sure that's okay ? aren't you guys super busy ?" she asks .
 
"ah, your such a caring girlfriend ." I pat her head . 
 
"aish . lets just go . I haven't spoken with minhyuk in forever and I'd love to talk to ..." she thinks for a bit . 
 
"jungshin ." I start to laugh, sorry for our maknae, not being known to shinhye . 
 
"ah, yeah . I need to meet him so I remember his name !" she giggles than goes inside the building . 
 
"I feel like I'm in heaven ." I smile than look up to the sky .