minhyuk, you're dead ..

didn't expect this

shinhye POV: 

--flashback-- 

"shinhye, lets go ." my dad reaches his hand out to me . 

"shinhye, don't listen to your father . go up to your room ." my mom says reaching for my hand . 

they both want me to choose them .. 

"I-I-I- I .. " I stutter . 

--end of flashback-- 

i see now that I can't make a mistake .. that decision changed my whole life .. what do I choose ? the one that is safest, or the one my heart is telling me to go to . 

they both reach their hands out, waiting for my response . 

"I-I-I-I- ... " I stutter like before . 

safe or heart ? safe or heart ? safe or hea- I feel someone grab my wrist . as I look, it's yonghwa . 

"yonghwa .." I say . 

"come on ." he says firmly . 

"let go .. please . " I say with regret . 

he stops . and looks to me slowly . he stares into my eyes . I can't help but to cry at what I just said . I can't make my mistake again .

he lets me go . 

"I won't forget you, yenno ." he says with tears in his eyes . 

"I know . " I say holding my tears .

i slowly turn around and walk away . 

yonghwa suddenly grabs me and hugs me . 

"I said I'll never forget you .. that doesn't mean I have to forget you ." he says while crying . 

I suddenly realize my mistake and I allow him to embrace me . 

yonghwa POV: 

i was about to loose her .. I was about to loose the girl that changed my life . 

im so stupid ! but she's not with holding so she is okay with it . 

she almost slipped away from my grasp . I continue to sob quietly into her shoulder . 

then I remember minhyuk waiting in the car . 

"lets go shinhye ." I come out of the hug, still holding her hand with on hand and wiping my tears with my other hand . 

she doesn't disagree but she asks permission to talk with subin for a while . i don't argue and let her while I go back to the car . 

shinhye POV: 

i walk into subin's home while taking off my sandals . 

"aish ." I slowly wince in pain as my feet still have thorns and dry blood . 

she stares at me with fire and glare in her eyes .

"subin ." I slowly try to explain .

"you're not his cousin and you're in love with him ." she says with fury . 

"subin ." my eyes start to water because I haven't had a friend in 7 years and she's the first I've had in a while . 

"don't talk to me . I told you that I like yonghwa and you ruined my chances ! how could you ?!" she screams .

"let me explain . please ." I say in tears . 

she looks around the house and then looks at me . 

"you have 20 minutes ." she glares at me . 

we both sit down on the couch and I explain how yonghwa started out as someone I was taking advantage of but I suddenly grew attracted to him . 

"I've only known him for about  4 days but it feels like something more .. like we're meant for each other .." I say breaking into a smile . 

she looks annoyed and looks at her watch . 

"your 20 minute are up, please get out ." she says impatiently . 

"please, forgive me . I haven't had a friend in 7 years and I really wanted a friend like you . " I say in tears again .

"just please get out .. I love yonghwa .. I always have .. " she says in pity . 

"im sorry .. " I say walking out the door towards the car and I see minhyuk waiting outside the car in tears .

"minhyuk ? what's wrong ?" I say walking towards him . 

he walks up to me slowly . 

"you .. you like yonghwa .. don't you ." he says in disgust . 

"minhyuk .." I say looking down . 

"don't .. do you ?!" he screams while tears roll down . 

I look down . 

he looks at my in tears and gets back into the car . 

i slowly walk in the car, avoiding conversation with minhyuk, who now looks normal in yonghwa's presence . 

yonghwa POV: 

*while minhyuk was talking to shinhye*

i walk around their house when I get a text . 

"hey baby . listen, I forgive you . it's ok to loose your cool sometime . anyways, where are you taking me for our dinner ? you missmy birthday  dinner yesterday . " 

she really doesn't know when to stop, does she . I smirk . 

i text her back 

"you can stop acting like we're a couple . you can go buy yourself dinner unless you wanna buy the dinner and just drop it off at my house then leave ." I smirk as I send . 

"and loose my number . or I can just change it and tell everyone you keep stalking me ." I send after that message . 

haha . I go back to the car but I see minhyuk screaming at shinhye . he shouldn't yell at her .. from what she's been through .. whatever they were talking about, it was bad . I see shinhye shivering and slowly limping to the car in tears . 

"minhyuk, you're dead " I say .