I love you

This wasn't suppose to happen!

Your POV

So it turns out Key is actually new to my school! I met him at the school building and introduced hime to Sara. I gave Key a tour of the school even though I was knew to the school Dongwoon had shown me a lot. Sigh Why cant I get over him? As we walked into the school building I noticed that Esuel was talking to Dongwoon.  I tried to ignore them the best I could but Esuels anoying voice was very loud. I turned to my locker and then out of no were she shut up. Good I guess they left. As soon as I turned around I saw Dongwoon kissing Esuel he seemed to be enjoying himself. He then glanced up at me and smirked. I Felt my heart crack a little and tears filled my eyes. I cant let him see me cry! That stupid Jerk! I shook my head and the tears disapeared and I walked past them and acted like nothing was wrong.

"Your name!)" I turned and say Key. Pay back is a I thought. "Hey Key!" I glanced at Dongwoon who had evidently pushed Esuel away. He was staring at us. I smiled warmly at Key he said  "So how is my 'girlfriend'?" I noticed the playful twinkle in his eye. "Better now that I see you!" With that put my arms around him and forced my lips onto his but as much as I wanted to see Dongwoons reaction I couldnt becuase he would know I did it on purpose. The kiss was forcefully broken when I felt Key being pulled down. I looked up and Saw Dongwoon he looked so mad. I was scared but managed to keep my cool. Out of no were Dongwoon punched Key right in the face! "Omg Key!" I yelled and both of them started swinging punches at each other. I didnt think I just jumped right in between them and screamed "Stop!, Please"  They stopped when Kikwang pulled them away I brushed my slef off  and I looked at Dongwoon and said "grow up" And with that I helped Key to the nurses. I hate to admit it but it looks like Dongwoon is the strongest of them both. (your bestfriend) came running up to you and said "Omg (your name) are you okay what happened?!" I explained what happened and she said "Well good thing my boyfriend was there to break it up" She smiled I was surprised and asked "so you two are back together?!" "Yep" "Awe! did you forgive him?" well she said "He was really sorry and he says Dongwoon is too. Maybe you should talk too him" I sighed "No he is a jerk" "But- no buts (your bestfriend name) I interupted "you are so stubborn!!" She yelled before we walked into the nurses office.

Back to Dongwoon:

What the hell man? Kikwang yelled "I dont know, she kissed that guy and I just exploded!" Dongwoon said "well your the one that started it you shouldnt have kissed Esuel!" Dongwoon said "ME?! SHE STARTED IT WHEN SHE STARTED FLIRTING WITH THE GUY!!"  Kikwang just sat down on the floor and sighed. "just tell her how you feel." Dongwoon sat down "She hates me, It doesnt matter" Kikwang then stood up"No she doesnt go up to her and tell her!" Dongwoon said "No" Ugh you are so stuborn!!! with that he left Dongwoon to think about what his next m,ove was gonna be.

After school with (yout bffs name) and Kikwang:

Hey babe Kikwang said "hey" Smiled (your bestfriend as he pecked her on the lips. "Did you tell Dongwoon that (your name) loves him?" "yeah but he is so stuborn!" Yeha tell me about it (your bff name) said. Kikwang and her sat in silence for a while and caught up on somethings. Hey babe do you want to go for some coffee? asked (your bffs name) Sure said kikwang both of them left hand in hand.

Later that day: 

Me and Key went out for a walk out for a walk. They stopped to see and Key turned and looked at her "You love him dont you?" I stood there and nodded. "I love himso much it hurts, I hate the fact that he kissed any girl that wasnt me, I hate the fact that he never called, I hate the fact that I can't function correctly with out him and I hate that I love him so Much!" I Said loudly as tears ran down my eyes. "I just want him to say he loves me too." Key sighed and pulled me into a hug and we walked away. 

Dongwoon just stood there did he hear right? Did (your name) just say she loved him?! He didnt know whether to jump up and be happy or if he should cry cause he was an idiot for thinking she didnt. I need to tell her he thought.

After school the next day:

Im so tiered I thought as I practically dragged my self through the now empty halls. I finally finished making up all the work I missed since I ditched with Dongwoon. I laughed to myself "I miss that" I looked at the sky through the windows "Looks like its gonna rain" I said to no one in particular. As i pushed the doors open I Dongwoon. I froze. As I walked by him he grabbed my arm and caused me to turn. I looked at him and said "Dont put me through this, I can't go  on with this." I was surprised that he was crying? I couldnt help it I started crying too. He spoke up "Im sorry I was a jerk. I cant sleep at night thinking that I hurt you, I am not myslef anymore" He paused as his voice broke "I need you, Im sorry I didnt call, Im sorry i did what I did, I just can't let this go on anymore either I Love You! Can't you see that?! Pleases please dont walk away from me and if you do then I promise you this is the last day you will see me I wont bug you anymore I wont do any of that." I managed to mutter a "I Love you too" He pulled me into a kiss. I missed the feel of his lips against mine. When we broke the kiss he pulled me into a hug. I breathed in his scent as i dug my face into his chest. He rested his head on my neck and muttered a simple "Thank you"

 

THE END!