Uh-oh

This wasn't suppose to happen!

Your POV

As me and (your BFFs name) were walking down the halls after our Science class these two girls blocked our way. Damn they look y. "Uhh excuse us." (your BFFs name) said. I looked up to get a better look at them, the one directly infront of me was a tall blonde she was wearing a shirt that looked to sizes too small for her and a short skirt, her friend looked identical to her. They also had way too much makeup on. As I tried to move past her she blocked my way (your BFFs name) said : who do you think you are, blocking our way like that?" The girl that had blocked my way snarled and said "the names Esuel and this is my friend Esueke" I looked at her and scoffed then i glanced at (your bffs name) and we burst out laughing "What are you twins?!" "hahahahaha" Esueke said " Listen up, you two better stay AWAY from Kikwang and Dongwoon!" Esuel jumped in and said "yeah Dongwoon is my boyfriend, so stay away or else!" I stopped laughing and said "Are you threatining me?!" I scoffed "Please why would I want anything to do with that jerk. You can have him, oh and Kikwang totally has the hots for my friend not for your twin." With that we shoved our way threw. Man I feel so awesome! "did you see that I totally told them off!" me and (your bff) high fived. The rest of the day was filled with even more introductions and rules and all that fun stuff. The last bell of the day rang after what seemed to be an eternity.

After School:

I waited for (your bff) as usual she takes her sweet time to leave this place. As we walked the now empty corridors (Your bffs name)asked me "Did you really mean what you said about Kikwang?" "well" I started "yeah, he seems interested in you, I'll keep an eye out for you" I winked and smiled she smiled back. I pulled out my phone in order to play a song i wasnt paying attention to where I was going. Ufff! "Ouch!" I looked up to see no other than that jerk. "watch where your going shorty" he mumbled before walking away. "AHHH I hate that guy, I just want to punch is pretty little face!" Kikwang came running next to me and helped me up and asked if I was ok. He just stood there for a while and managed to mutter out a "Would you like to come and get coffee with me and Dongwoon he looked at me and then at (your bffs name). She looked at me and I said sure ill txt my dad. We walked to the coffee shop with them both the jerk and Kikwang.

At the Coffee Shop:

Hi how may I help you?! greeted the waitress. We all ordered what we wanted and while we waited I tried to get (your bff) to talk to Kikwang. What is worng with her? She usually isnt shy. I was snapped out of my thoughts by none other than Dongwoon. "hey shorty I heard you got into an argument with-' I cut him off "your girlfriend? Yeah what about her' I rolled my eyes . He just narrowed his eyes and said "what you jealous?" "hmm me no, you know she's a , your a jerk perfect combo" I grinned and Kikwang and (your bffs name) burst into laughter. I have an idea! "Hey (your bffs name)?" "hmm she said "lets go look at the sweets" She agreed as we went i was trying to figure out how to get the two of them alone. Thats it I will fake a headache! I turned and waved at Kikwang.

Back with the boys:

As you waved at him Kikwang waved back and then told Dongwoon "Your not gonna win this bet" Dongwoon just looked out the window. "I will" Kikwang then said "Well then just go and ask her on a date, if she accepts then you have some proof she likes you or is starting too" Dongwoon smirked "Deal" They quickly ended there conversation as you walked toward them.

This is it! "ugh you guys I have a headache Im gonna head on home" ( your bffs name) shot me a dangerous look and I winked at her "you too enjoy each other's coffee and company. With that I turned around and headed outside. I wasnt expecting Dongwoon to follow but he did. Great I thought. "wow I didnt think it would get this dark early" He nodded and said "ill walk you home" I was shocked but agreed since it was a little scary to walk home buy myself at least (your bffs name) and Kikwang were having fun. Me and Dongwoon walked quietly and then he stopped and I turned with a confused look. "H-hey uhh I was wondering if you um would like to uhh go on a date with me?" I froze did Dongwoon just ask me out on a date? "uhh this isn't one of your pranks?" I eyed him carefully. He seemed genuine when he said no. I shrugged and said "Were?" The Carnival he replied "okay sure, its after school right?" He nodded. Okay then I shall see you later" He waved and i just couldnt stop smiling like an idiot.

At the Carnival:

I didnt know what to do, I had told ( your bffs name) all about it in the morning and she was so happy for me. She said that her date with Kikwang went by perfectly and he actually had made a move and kissed her! "AWW! What did I tell you?! How cute! So is it official yet?" She said "no not yet but maybe" The whole day went by so fast but as much as I hate it I was actually looking foward to this date with Dongwoon. I said my goodbyes to (your bffs name) and turns out Kikwang had asked her to the movies on a date! I was happy that I was skipping. I slowed down when I saw Dongwoon. As i came closer I noticed there was no Car. "Are we going walking?" He smirked and got on the motorcycle and said hop on. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! I am not getting on that thing!" "What shorty's scared?' I told you not to call me that and no hehe im not!" Well hop on" he said. I had to wrap my hands around his waist and I Told him "Im only doing this because of saftey" I could practically feel his smirk. Ugh he then sped of on his motorcylce. When we arrived it was almost dark the sun was setting and it looked beautiful! He looked at me and I smiled at him he just nodded. Why am I feeling like this? I got rid of my thoughts and decided to enjoy my time. I had so much fun! He one me a bear and it was pink my favorite! He was being so nice? But why? I saw the ferris wheel and urged him to get on!

The ferris wheel:

I got in the cart with Dongwoon It was nice and quiet. But a nice kind of quiet as we looked at the horizon. He broke the silence "It looks nice" "yeah i agreed i looked at him and smiled he smile back too. "It is beautiful" I blurted out he looked confuesed "what is?" "your smile I remember asking myself if it was beautiful and well it is" He just looked at me and said "you know what shorty?" I looked at him suspiciously "he ran his fingers threw his hair and ruffed it up. "Your weird" He killed it. My eye started twitching "way to ruin me trying to be nice to you!" He chuclked.  After the ferris wheel ride we deicded it was time to go home.

Home:

The ride home was nice i actually got used to the motorcylce it was really fun. As we rode the streets my head was dug into his back i inhaled and he smelles so good like im not sure how to put it but needless to say he smells nice. When we got to my house I stopped and said "I had fun to night! Thanks for the bear!" He looked at me and then the sky. ehh it was worth a try. As I turned around i heard him say "I had fun too shorty" He smiled at me and got on his bike and sped off. My parentss did not like the idea of me dating a biker but i told them he was just a friend and it was a motorcyle not a chopper. I walked into my room and dialed up (your bffs name) "hey birdy whats up?" I started with 'it was amazing' and i told her all the details of the date. That night my thoughts were flooded by his smile, his sent, him in general.