First Day

This wasn't suppose to happen!

Thinking

Speaking 

Text Messages

Your POV

My eyes fluttered open, i have no idea what time it was but my alarm had not gone off. "Good maybe I can get a little more sleep before school." As soon as I started drifting off to sleep, the alarm went off. SHINee's 1000 years glared through the speakers. Don't get me wrong I love the song but that just scared me! I got up to turn it off and ended up stubbing my toe on my stupid desk! Ugh I could tell that today was not gonna be a good day. Why did we have to move again? I was fine at my old school and why my Junior year too?! Oh yeah Dad got a new job.

*Sigh* My phone lit up and I got a text message from (your bestfriends name) Hey Birdy! Time to wake up! :) "Well she seems happy I wonder why" I sent her a Good Morning Chicky! :) I really did miss her we hadn't seen each other in months and now with the move its gonna be totally impossible. I hurried up when my second set of alarm went off. "EHHH! 25 minutes till I have to leave oh god i'm never gonna get ready in time!" I hurried up and took a shower. When I got out I saw my uniform on my bed "Thanks MOM!!!" "Your welcome honey" her voice echoed through the house. I put on my uniform, "Man I hate uniforms." I rushed down stairs.

"Morning Mom" I said, she looked up at me and raised an eyebrow "you okay?" She asked, "Why did we have to move and on my Junior year?" I slumped down on my chair. She gave me 'the look' and I sat up straight to finish my breakfast. She smiled and said " I have a feeling you will be happy by the end of the day" I rolled my eyes and said "Nothing could make me happy unless we're moving back?!" I asked hopefully No" okay well there goes all the hope I had left. I checked my phone and my eyes grew wide "I’m gonna be late! Bye mom!'' "Hold it right there missy where's my kiss" I doubled back and gave her a peck on the cheek and rushed out the door.

 

One the way to school:

Well at least the day is beautiful, the sky was cloudy and you could see a faint pink in the sky due to the rising sun. Wow it sure is peaceful here, maybe it might not be too bad and it sure beats the heat. I put my earphones in a scanned through my Ipod. hmm... I played One Directions- One Way or Another. Eh they weren't my favorite band but (your bestfriends name) had gotten me to like them.

As I got close to school I noticed that there were a lot of students there. "Wow the school was huge!" I said to myself. But how will I get around? Hmm suddenly my phone rings and Its a text from Chicky (turn around :D) I did and "BOO!" i almost dropped my phone it was ( your BFFs name) I couldn't believe it "What are you doing here?!" I screamed "I couldn't stay away from my best friend! haha" we hugged and started jumping like major idiots. I could feel the stares of all these preppy kids burn into my back but i couldn't care less my bff was here! The bell rang and we froze we hadn't gone to get our schedules yet! We walked to the principals office and sat down quietly and awkwardly. The secretary looked up and said in a monotone "Aren't you supposed to be in class ladies? "uhh we're the exchange students" (your BFFs name) said "oh welcome! the principal is waiting for you. go down this hall and make a right it says principal." "Thank you" we said in union. I pushed the door open and shyly walked in the principal looked up and smiled "Hello! I'm Principal Lee'' We nodded in acknowledgement, "I'm (your BFFS name) and this is.." she elbowed me "Oh yeah uhh Im (your name)" He smiled and then gestured for us to take a seat.

Third Person POV

In class room english 301 the phone rang "Hello Mr.Tang speaking, uh yes, Dongwoon and Kikwang? to the office? May I ask what for? Oh okay, hmm, no problem bye" The said Mr.Tang looked up and said "Dongwoon and Kikwang to the principals office, you're gonna the new students to class" Two grunts could be heard through the quiet classroom, two particularly handsome young men stood up. As they walked by you could hear the wistful sighs of girls as they passed by. The teacher cleared his throat and continued. Outside the classroom: "Do you think they're girls?" the shorter one asked *scoff* "I don't care they are probably gonna be fangirling over us as soon as they see us." the other one replied. WIth that said the pair walked silently down the hallway.