First Kiss

This wasn't suppose to happen!

Your Pov

I woke up as usual to go to school I got changed and I was sitting around my room texting ( your bffs name). She had the most perfect relationshiop with Kikwang. She is so lucky! I was gonna walk out but I heard a pebbles hit my window. I looked out the window and say Dongwoon. Oh Its him. I turned around and was like wait what?! I looked out again and he mouthed "come down" I hurried up and let my dad know I was getting a ride to school he was not to happy but he agreed since school was so close to the house. I kissed him good bye and left .

Outside:

He looked at me and he gave me the cutest goofy smile ever. 'Hey' " Hey shorty" he replied I asked him "when are you gonna stop calling me that?!" He just chuckled. "Hop on" so i did. "you know i could just walk to school right its like across the block" I suggested. " Who said were going to school?" Dongwoon asked. Before I could even object he sped off leaving me clinging to his waist. He has abs? I guess he does I could feel them through his shirt. I have no idea were we are going. After what seemed like an hour or so we finally stopped and he helped me of the bike. I looked around Wow this place is so beautiful. Sigh "Where are we?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled "The park." I know that! but like I have never been here." He looked at me and smiled one of his rare smiles "I use to come here alot to think, when things got bad at home." "Oh" i whispered. "Come on, I have a surprise" he said as he grabbed my hand and led me to the park.

Back at School:

"Ugh were is she?!" Screamed your bestfriend. Kikwang was trying to calm her down. "look she went out with Dongwoon" Your bestfriend finally calmed down "oh, hey I was wondering why Dongwoon suddenly changed from being a to prince charming?" Kikwang let out a nervous chuckle. Your best friend just eyed him up. "You know why dont you" "Uhhh" Kikwang changed the subject "lets go out for Icecream later?" Sure said your best friend. But dont change the subject. Kikwang just led her inside the school building.

At the Park:

Wow its so beautiful! I said as i twirled around. It was already mid day and Dongwoon was being so nice to me. He had prepeared a lunch well picnic and his cooking rocked! "Did you like the food?' he asked as i sat down "yes! It was nice" He smiled as he laid down on the blanket. He looked so perfect with his hair all messed up and he looked oddly peacefull. "What are we gonna do for the rest of the day?" I asked he shrugged "what do you want to do?" Hmmm "stay here forever haha" I suggested as i laid down as well. We stayed there for a couple more minutes before he proped himself up with an elbow. He just looked at me and I looked at him. His eyes burned into mine. "have you ever been kissed?" He suddenly asked. Why is my heart speeding up? Its just a question. "Uhh N-n-no" I whispered. suddenly his hand brushed my hair and he said "Good" With that he sealed our lips. this is amazing. We separated due to the need for air. "How was that for your first kiss?" "Perfect I relpied with a smile. He just grinned. After a couple kisses here and there while we were laying down "I want to go to the mall" He spoke up. "Okay" We got on his bike a sped off.

Back at Home:

"And then we spent the rest of the day kissing and holding hands." I told (your bffs name). "wow that sounds so sweet" Her voice buzzed through the phone. "Just be careful (your name) He changed so fast, who knows what his intentions are." Yeah i Agreed. "Kikwang has been avoiding my questions about Dongwoon." "Really?" I asked She confirmed it and told me what happened at school. Hey (your bffs name) Meet me at my house so we can walk tommorrow?

At the coffee shop:

Kikwang and Dongwoon were sitting down having there usual coffee break. "Hey, kikwang?" "Yeah?" He looked up "uhh Nevermind" dongwoon said as he shook his head. "So how is the bet going?" Dongwoon siad "Good, I kissed her, her first kiss too." Kikwang looked shocked. I dont think your should be playing with her feeling like that." "Sara has been questioning your intentions you know?" Dongwoon just looked out the window ignoring his statement. What should I do? Dongwoon asked himself.

The next Day:

Me and Sara got to school and as we walked into the building Esuel and her evil twin blocked our way. "excuse us!" I said in an annoyed tone. "So I heard that you and Dongwoon were making out at the park." "I dont care what you heard." She shoved you. I saw (yourbestfriend) Tense up. "Did you just touch me?!" I snarled. "Yeah what you gonna do about it shorty?" I twitched and i punched her face "With that she and I started fighting.

Third person POV:

Esueke tried to hit you but your friend jumped in and said "hell no let them settle it". You were winning as you were on top of Esuel repeatingly punching her face. There was alot of commotion going on as Dongwoon and Kikwang made his way through the crowd. Dongwoon froze before getting you up and helping Esuel up. "oh Dongwoon thannk yu for saving me from that beast!" You were fixing your shirt. Dongwoon rushed next to you to see if your were okay. Esuel Whinned "Dongwoon- oppa stop acting like you care." Dongwoon froze as she continued "I know it was all a bet."

Your Pov:

A bet? I looked up and stared at Dongwoon "Is it true?" He looked at the ground. Esuel snarled 'of course it is come on who would like you. please and he even took your first kiss!" She cackled. "Is what she saying ture?" Dongwoon just stood there "Answer me God dammit!" He went of "Yes! Its true but I- I slapped him He put a hand over his hand "I hate you" With that I walked away (your bffs name) close behind. I could feel the tears coming down my face, I was done with this with him! I felt a hand catch mine I turned it was (Your bestfriend) "I cant believe he did that and Oh (your name) Im sorry I should have- I cut her off "No I should have known and to think ugh" I broke down crying as I sat down. "Shhh it will be ok, you just fell in love with an assshole" Love?

The rest of the afternoon you and your best friend spent talking and walking around the mall. She sure knew how to cheer you up.

Back to Dongwoon:

Ugh he said as he Punched the wall His knuckles were red and Kikwang was next to him ":Dude stop your gonna hurt yourself" "I dont care man, I ed up I fell in love with her. Everything was going perfect she was never suposse to find out. Not this way." He mumbled as he slumped down. Kikwang was shocked "In love! Why didnt you tell me the bet would of been called off!" "I dont know I was scarred but it doesnt matter she hates me" Kikwang sat down "you dont know that for sure. "yes! Yes I do she said it she said 'I hate you'! He dug his hands and left Kikwang trying to comfort his bestfriend. he had never seen him this way not since... Alice

Flashback

A younger Dongwoon sat down fist burried into his face as a young Kikwang asked him "whats wrong?" "Alice she broke my heart, she was just playing with me" Kikwang sat there for hours until Dongwoon felt better. Ever since that day Dongwoon had always treated girls like crap.

End of flashback.

But this was different Dongwoon actually loved (Your name) He just was too late in figuring it out.