Forgive Me?

This wasn't suppose to happen!

You POV

It was a Saturday morning, I usually sleep in but (your bffs name) and me decided to go drink coffee.My alarm clock went off. I forced myself out of bed. I dont know whats wrong with me every since I found out that Dongwoons actions were reflected upon by a bet I havent been myself. I feel sad, angry, betrayed and just wel sad. I took a long hot shower and got ready. (your bffs name) had told wear something cute and so I decided to wear some jeans and a floral tanktop. I straightened my hair and fixed my bangs. I ran down the stairs and told my dad I was going out for the day with (your bffs name). I was looking for my phone in my bag. I wasnt paying attention to were I was walking. I suddenyl bumped into something and my things flew every where. As I reached for my phone a hand touched mine I was surprised and looked up and saw a boy around my age, there was a pause and then he mumbled a quick sorry. "Its ok" I said and smiled. I noticed he was a tall, dark blonde haired guy. He is cute. He smiled back and helped me gather my things as I looked up he smiled again. "I'm Key whats your name?" "(Your Name)" He looked kinda shy "Hey" he started "how about I make up for dropping your things, lets go out for coffe?" I smiled "Uhh yeah sure I was just heading over to meet friend."  We then headed to the cofee shop. 

*DING* the door made that noise as usual. I searched for (your best friends name). But she was now were to be seen. I called her and she said she had to cancel. I shrugged and told key "I guess its just you and me" Key said "I like that" I blushed and we ordered our coffee. I was a little surprised at the fact that me and key oreder the same thing black coffe with plain milk no sugar added. I looked at him and he looked just as surprised as I did. We headed to the table in the corner and as I sat down Key said "so am I forgiven yet" "For what?" I asked "dropping your things of course" "hmm? I dont know" I joked around with him. We both laughed and when I stopped I looked at Key till he stopped lauhing and smiled. "You know your very beautiful" he said randomly.  I felt my cheecks get hot and just smiled.

Third POV:

*Ding* Dongwoon and Kikwang walked into the coffee shop like they did every morning. Kikwang said something funny and they both statrted laughing. But Kikwang suddenly got serious when he saw  you drinking coffee with some new guy. He noticed that you were laughing at something the guy said. He looked up at Dongwoon who seemed mad. "Dongwoon dont do anything stupid." Dongwoon totally ignored him and headed straight for them.

Your POV:

I just couldnt stop blushing Key just kept complementing me over and over. I looked up out of no were and my stomach dropped when I noticed Dongwoon Walking toward us. I looked at Key and said "Hey lets go to the park or something? I just want to leave." He said "Okay" As we were going to to leave Dongwoon stood in front of me and said "Can we talk?" I sighed "there is nothing to talk about" I pushed him aside and said "come one Key lets go" As I was walking to leave Dongwoon grabbed my hand, I turned around and looked at him "let go of me dongwoon" He said "At least let me expla- he was cut of by Key "She said let her go" Dongwoon suddenly asked "So what is this your new boyfriend?!" "You know what Dongwoon yes! This is Key my boyfriend" I jerked my hand away from him. "come on babe lets go" I took Key's hand and we walked out leaving Dongwoon there. 

Im sorry about that key I apologized. "Its ok, I like the Idea of being your boyfriend" He blushed. Awe i smiled shyly "So you still up to the park?" I asked he nodded. "So was that like your Ex?" key asked I said "hmm not quite yeah I guess its a long story" He shrugged "I like long stories" And so I told him all that had happened with me and Dongwoon. When I was done Key gave me a unexpected hug. Dont worry you got me now. he whispered. "Your 'boyfriend' Haha." "Thanks I whispered as a tear fell down my cheek.

At the Coffee shop: 

Kikwang and Dongwoon sat in there usual spot. Kikwang broke the silence "you okay?" Dongwoon just sighed. "wait Dongwoon are you jealous?!" Kikwang asked surprised. Dongwoon clenched his fist. "No, she is just trying to get me jealous. Dont worry two can play that game.