Strawberry

ILYSM

 

 

girlsx27-generation-kwon-yuri-snsd-so-ny

Yuri opened her refrigerator quickly. She's just too happy for cooking that day. She wanna cook some dessert for dinner. But only disappointment in her face when she realised that she forgot to buy pudding powder and milks. So she changed her clothes, and went to the supermarket nearest.

 

"Huft where's my favorite milks? Hm.. Wait. It can't be!!" she yelled in shock when saw that her favorite milks were unavailable.

"Can't you just shut your mouth up?! It's noisy!" A familiar voice called her.

"Hyukjae?! What are you do-"

"Buying some things ofcourse, duh. Well actually, I accompanied Fany," he said, pointing to the red haired girl some meters infront of them, busy to choose her snacks. Tiffany still didn't realise that Yuri was there too.

Yuri didn't continue her words, she glanced at the blonde guy instead. And next second, she giggled.

"What's with that strange smile, Yul?" Eunhyuk asked, raise one of his eyebrows. "You think I don't know, eh? I kneeeeew you exactlyyy~" she sang, still giggling. "I can't catch what you meant," he hissed, changed his eyesight to Tiffany. "A-ha! That's it! I knew that eyecontact!" Yuri said.

But when Eunhyuk ready to comment, Tiffany came closer and greeted her bestie, "Ah Yuuuul! You're here too! Pudding powder?" She glanced to Yuri's basket. "Yes, yes, Fany. Somehow I wanna eat pudding, so I chose to make it by myself, but ugh, the milks are unavailable now! And you, what do you buy?"

"Just snacks, Hyuk and I will watch a movie tonight, so..."

"Aaahhh you guys will watch in cinema?? And you didn't invite me! K. Fine!" Yuri yelled.

"But, but it's a horror movie, Yul. We thought that you won't like it? Well, Eunhyuk said that," Tiffany said innocently. Eunhyuk looked at her and Yuri next seconds.

Yuri gave him that look again. "Hm I think I know what the hell is going on here~" Tiffany looked confusely, but Eunhyuk sent a deathglare that made Yuri wanna burst into laugh. "Okay okay, I won't disturb your date! I have a schedule too anyways!"

"D-date?" Tiffany asked. "Very funny Yul. Hell no. Fany, don't listen to her, she's just angry because didn't get her milks," Eunhyuk said, accepting a deathglare from Yuri.

"Ooh, I think you should try the hypermarket in the City Mall, Yul. Since your favorite milks are so rare, and that's a very complete supermarket," Tiffany suggested. "Ah right. Yeah I will. Thanks Fany! Okay, have fun you two! Bubyee~"

 

* * * * * * * *

 

Lee-Donghae-donghae-33226636-500-500.jpg

 

Yoona sat beside Donghae after buying two movie tickets for them. They're in the cinema's waiting room now, thirty minutes before the movie will be shown. "Heey, I've already bought the tickets for us.." she said, pulled his armshirt lightly. "Oh good.." was only he said. His eyes glued on his tablet pc, and his fingers were busy typing for his task.

"What are you doing?" Yoona asked, peeking on him. "Task from my lecturer," he answered simply. "Can't you just put it off? It's satnite anyway," Yoona said. "No ofcourse, do you want me to get bad mark?" he answered, still eyes on the screen. Yoona huffed and pouted, "Why didn't you finish it before we're going? I finished my task first, for you. For us, to have this satnite together."

Donghae left his tab pc and looked at her, "Okay, my fault. I'm sorry?" Yoona rolled her eyes and nodded. "Hey don't pout? Listen, do you want me to get some foods?" he asked, his hand caressed her hair. "Okay, but I'm going with you." "Are you sure? Maybe it'd be better if I go myself," he offered. "Fineee." "No offense, Yoong. Hehe, wait neh?"

 

- - - - - - - - -

 

Donghae's eyes running along the juice bottle's category, in the hypermarket below the cinema floor. He's already got some snacks for him and Yoona, but he still felt not enough without juices or soda for drinks.

He's a little busy searching for Yoona's favorite. It's nowhere! He couldn't find it. He gave up finally and asked the staff,

"Excuse me miss, do you know where's the K-juice place? Because I've search it in these juices category but didn't find any."

"Oh we're sorry, sir. We changed the places last week, the K-juice is on the next three blocks, ah overthere, beside the milks," She pointed somewhere to describe the juice's places. Donghae thanked and nodded.

"Nah there you are!" he shouted happily, found his target. "Wait.. Yoong's favorite is strawberry, hmm.. where is it.." And his eyes stopped on strawberry flavour which was only one bottle left. So he reached it...

"HEY!" A girl voice yelled at him..

 

Yuri's POV

When I took the milks, my eyes found the K-juice in many flavours.Suddenly I want to have some juices too, beside the pudding. Oh! And the yummy strawberry was only one left!! IT'S MINE. So I tried to grab it fast but..

HELL NOOOO. Someone took it first, only perseconds earlier than me. What the ?

"HEY!" I shouted at him.

"Don't you know that I've already looked at that bottle first?That's mi-" Oh wait. He..

Isn't he..

OHMYGOSH

DONGHAE???

Someone kill me later. OH WAIT. I mean, someone kill me right now!!!!

He didn't say something, only looking at me. His face perfectly describing he's confuse. Urgh idiot! Say something, Yul?!

"I-i'm sorry, I-" I tried to say, but my mouth was heavy all in sudden.

"Excuse me? Do you want this? You may take it if you want, I can buy other flavor," he said.

Ooooohhh, did he really talk to me??? His voice is just too perfect. I can imagine what if he sing a song. Hey what am I thinking about? Back focus. He's still waiting for me to answer him.

"Well, not exactly.. you can get it.. I-"

"Wait, I think we've ever met before?" he asked, learning my face. "Uhm, you sure? Maybe you got wrong person? Haha," I laughed awkwardly. "Well I don't know, in college maybe? Seoul University?" he asked, still. "Oh re-really? I didn't remember haha"

Damn Yuri. Act normally please.

DUG. HEY!! Suddenly someone bumped me, fortunately I'm not falling, but it success to make me dropped my wallet. Oh wait.. my wallet???

But, again, when I tried to grab it, he took it first. And... oh no. What I was affraid of, really happening. My student card is out of its place. And he read it. Oh nooooo

"Ahh Seoul University! I'm right! Kwon Yuri? So your name is Yuri?" he asked while hand me my wallet back. "Uhm, yeah.." "Nice name. I'm Donghae, we're in same university, but different faculty haha. It's hard to believe," he said, shaking my hand. Well, he's so.. nice. "Oh o-okay, haha."

"I think I'm in a hurry, I go first ok? Here, take it. I can buy another flavor. See ya" he handed me the strawberry juice and left. Aaahh I still want to talk moreee. But okaay, enough for first time, Yul. Haha. Yeah he's right. It's hard to believe, talking to your crush in this hypermarket. Thanks to Tiffany and her advice! ^^

Yuri's POV End

 

- - - - - - - - -

 

Author's POV

 

"Hey," Donghae stood infront of Yoona who's busy with her phone. She looked up and smiled, "Heeey. The movie will start in few minutes more." And she continued to read her phone and giggling herself.

"I know. What's with that smile?" he asked curiously, and now it's his part to peek on her phone. "Oh nothing, it's just from Siwon. He just told his class today, and he got wrong class, haha," she answered, still giggling. "Oh.." was only what Donghae commented.

Yoona put her phone in her bag again, and got up. "Come on Hae, the movie will start!" And she put her arm in his arm. "You said it twice," he hissed. "Whatever! Come on!"

But when they wanted to enter the theater 1, he saw a familiar figure entering the next theater, or theater 2.

 

Donghae's POV

Wait.. that red-haired girl and those eyesmile. It must be her! Who is that blonde guy beside her? Her boyfriend? It can't be.

Tiffany. I will never forget.

 

 

TBC

 




 

Nah it's going to be more complicated~ who's in love with who? how was their relation?

Just wait and read, also comment okaaay hihi

Just give your criticsm or advices or supports or maybe just comments, it's okay! I appreaciate those! Thank you very muchhh :D