So, He is...

ILYSM

Tiffany locked her home, since nobody's there, she was picked up by Eunhyuk, who's already waiting for her right infront of the terrace. They would attend their first meeting with technology club in their university.

"Hey,long enough for waiting?" Tiffany asked, giggled. "What do you think?" Eunhyuk smiled and started his motorcycle's engine. "Let's go, before we get late!" "Aye captain!" So Tiffany wore her helmet and sat behind the blonde guy.

"What time is it now?" Eunhyuk asked while rode. "Uhm, almost 4 pm I guessed?" Tiffany answered.

"WHAT?! Okay we'll get late."

"Why? I thought the club won't start the meeting before 4.30 pm?" Tiffany asked innocently.

"Hell no Fany, you must be misheard. It's 3.30 pm."

"Whoaa really??? Oh Hyukkie, you must be hurry, we're already late!"

"Ezz that's what I said. Hold on, I'll increase the velocity."

Before Eunhyuk asked her, Tiffany's already holding on Eunhyuk's jacket so tight like she's affraid to jumped off of the motor. But what she didn't know was, the blonde guy's smiling behind his helmet.

 

* * * * * * * * * * *

 

Yoona was reading a biomedic book in the library when she felt a pair of palms close her eyes softly from her back. "Hey!" She yelled and slapped those palms lightly, "Who's this?"

"Guees me?" A voice asked her.

She stopped a while and rubbed the palms to the wrist, and found a rubber watch. "Donghae?"

"Ah you can't rub my watch so you know who I am, that's unfair, haha" Donghae released his hands and sat beside her. Yoona's just rolling her eyes, "What are you doing here? Are your classes already over?"

He shruged, "Why? I can't talk to my girlfriend whenever I want?"

"Cheesy..." Yoona chuckled, back to her book.

tumblr_m312cyfmpm1rte6vso1_500.gif?w=714

"Heey, look at me when I'm talking okay?" Donghae giggled while moving closer to her ears. "Aish stop it. You must be quiet, it's library," Yoona stopped his face and put her index finger infront of her lips. Donghae laughed a little, looking at her cute expression, "Neh okay, everything for you."

"Stop being a cheesy boy!" Yoona laughed and slapped his arm lightly.

"Hey, are you free tonight?" he asked, still playing with Yoona's hair.

"Think so. Why? Wait.. no cinema please."

"Why..? It's been so long since last time we watched movie."

"Don't know.. just.. hey, let's just hang out? Eat.. shopping..?" Yoona asked.

"Shopping? I don't know.. I.."

"Oh come on, or maybe I should call Siwon.." Yoona pouted.

"Fine, fine.. lets just hang out. You're happy?" Donghae said, lifting his eyebrows. "Haha! Neh! Pick me up, kay?" "You don't need to ask me, I'll pick you up at six."

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * *

 

Eunhyuk ran along the technology building center's hallway, after Tiffany. Clock showed 4.20 pm there. They late for almost an hour.

After 5 minutes running from the parking area to the front of hall's door.

"What are you waiting for, Fany? Go knock it?" Eunhyuk asked, confuse with Tiffany who's still waiting for nothing. "Uhm, should we? It's our fist time, but we're already late.. what do you think, Hyuk?"

Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow, "Sounds not like you, Fany. Here, let me knock it. It's okay."

KNOCK KNOCK.

The door opened in seconds, and a cold face man stood there. There's 'Heechul' in his nametag. Just another senior in this club. "Yea?"

"Uhm, we're new member.. Sorry for being late,, there's.. some important reasons.." Eunhyuk started, he and Tiffany were trying to give their best innocent face and smile.

"What is it? Do you think only with your baby face you can enter this club after getting late an hour?" he said sarcasticly. No smile there.

"Please..? We're sorry, there's an accident.." Tiffany tried. Still no smile from Heechul.

 

An awkward minute..

 

"JOKING! Oh come on you two, why are you so serious guys? Come, let's come in. You're late, it's unforgiven, but you still may join our club. Don't do it again neh?" Heechul smiled a bit and shook their palms, opened the door wider for them.

They're still confuse, but they entered instead. There's already almost full team members from the club, still discussing about the new programs for new management year.

 

"I bet he would kicked us out if you didn't persuade him," Eunhyuk whispered to Tiffany, while pointed at Heechul who's farther now.

"Haha, what are you trying to say, Hyuk?"

"He's just another playboy."

But Tiffany laughed, "Are you jealous now? Oh come on, he's nice, I can feel it."

"No offense. Just take care."

"And you're being sweet now. Thanks Hyuk, don't worry about that hahaha.."

 

BUGG.

A tall guy accidentally bumped at Tiffany, which successfully made her fell on the floor.

"Oh, I'm sorry..my fault.. Hey are you okay?" he asked her, trying to help her to stand again. Although it's failed because Eunhyuk already helped her.

"Oh it's okay, nothing to worry about.. I'm.. fi-ne.." Tiffany couldn't continue her sentence when she realised who it was. She looked up and found a smiling face looked at her.

"Are you sure?" he asked again. Tiffany just nodded, couldn't arrange any words.

"EHEM." Eunhyuk coughed a little, like wanna said 'Hello there, I'm here too so don't act like whole world is yours both only okay?'

"Ouh good. Let me introduce myself? Siwon. Choi Siwon," he smiled and shook Eunhyuk and Tiffany's palm. And they introduced theirselves.

"So, are you new members? I think I've seen both of you before?" he asked, still smiling.

"Uhm.. yeah.." Tiffany answered simply.

"Just for your information, we're studying in same faculty with you," Eunhyuk said. "Hyukkie?" Tiffany whispered. "What?"

"Oh right.. I see, okay welcome to the club. Enjoy neh? Ah excuse me, I need to go now.. I hope we can talk much more," Siwon said.

"Ohyea hope so," Tiffany said, smiling. 

"Ok, good luck. See you later guys!" And he left.

"Another playboy..." Eunhyuk murmured.

"Now you start to call every nice guy with playboy.." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. I just wanna protect you okay?"

But Tiffany shruged and pulled him to join the others.

 

tumblr_mgohngVHo11qdcel5o6_250.gif

TBC

 

 




 

 

Still need your advice or criticsm guys! Please don't be a silent reader~

About your comments in pairing.. just wait for the ends okay? ahahha!

Thanks for reading and subscribing~ :D