Morning

ILYSM

DRAP DRAP DRAP.

 

 

 

 

 

 

There's a cheerful but clumsy girl, running along the college hallway. She wears a bright yellow jacket and jeans trousers, and there's 'Tiffany Hwang' label in her books. Once again she looked into her watch, it's already 8 o'clock AM, and meaning.. she's late for her morning Monday class.

 

 

 

 

She's dead. Well, at least, she's dead in her mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I AM DEAD. THAT SCARIEST LECTURER WILL BE ANGRY TO ME. OHGOSH. She got panicked in her own mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YO FANY !!!"

She turns her head and see a guy with red jacket waving his hand to her.

 

183346_10152395871460008_1278430361_n.jp

 

"EUNHYUK!! WHAT ? Can't you see that I'm in a hurry ??" She yelled and after waving back she run again.

"You... oh alright, never mind..." That guy continue on his job.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why he's so relax this morning, didn't he attend his own class? Oh that idiot. She speak in her mind while smiling. That guy, Eunhyuk, has been her bestfriend since the first day in this college. But they're so rare to get together in the same class.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Huff finally I get here ! Seems so quiet. Maybe the lecturer make a test today? Hmm, okay Fany, enter to the class, say sorry and stuffs! Hwaiting! \(^O^)/ " She cheers herself up before entering the class, and take a big breath.

 

 

 

She knocked the door once and push it slowly. "I am sorry for coming late, Sir. There's an accident about.... "

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

She can't continue her words. Not because she doesn't have any words to speak, but she's just freezing see what is there in the class. She doesn't know anyone in there. All she can see is a room full with her seniors and an old lecturer. She's in the wrong class ?!

 

 

"Uhm....."

 

"Yes, miss? Are you in my class?" The lecturer asked patiently.
 

"Well.... I think... I got a wrong class, Sir.. uhm.. I am sorry..." She answered with an embarassed face.

 

ic32o1kUg74ES.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Silence is running......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The whole class is laughing now. She's just feeling so embarassing now, but in her corner eyes, she can see a guy who keep focus in his book. And she think he's cute!

 

 

101107kevinra.jpg

 

"Who is that? Well, I never saw him before?" She speaking in her mind.

BUT FIRST, I MUST RUN OUT SOMEWHERE. SO EMBARASSING. She continued and bowed to the lecturer and just run.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hell yeah where's my class? Oh I forgot it. Yuri!" She remember her bestie and call her phone, they're supposed to be in the same class this morning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm yeah, Fany? Ssup ?" A girl named Yuri in the phone.

"Yuriiii, it's hard to wake up in the morning and, and I forgot where is our class!!! I almost crying embarassing you knooow. Huhuhu, now where is it???" Fany almost cried.

 

 

 

 

 

"Look, there's a pabo there. It's at 9 AM Fany, and you coming too early for your information !" Yuri laughed.

 

"What..........." And now she felt so dumbed.

Is there anyone who get her day better ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




 

soooo how is it? sorry for my broken grammar and please keep reading, subscribing and gimme some comments, I'd be so glad to accept your criticsm, thanks for reading! love