Who Is He ?

ILYSM

"Gee gee gee gee baby baby~"

Tiffany woke up after heard her phone's ringtone.She accepts the call and said lazily, "Hello ?"

"WAKE UP WAKE UP FANY ! It's already morniiing !" That's Eunhyuk.

Tiffany glanced at her clock, it's 6 AM. "It's still too morning, Hyuk.. Hoam. Why do you call me so morning? Still sleepy.."

"Well, you don't say that you forgot if this morning our classes will have a morning excercise in City Park, right? That will be at 7 AM."

"WHAT ?! OKAY I FORGOT." Tiffany gets panicked. She gets up and rushing to her bathroom. "Okay I'll call you later, Hyuk! Be there in 30 minutes! Byeee" And she hang up the call.

"Wait! I.. ugh okay. Be careful." Eunhyuk said.

 

 

 

in another place, also on morning call..

 

 

 

"Hey, already wake up ?"

"Hm, yeah Yoona. Don't forget to have breakfast first, ok ? I'll meet you there."

"Okay, Siwon. And don't forget to bring your camera and stuffs!" Yoona said.

"Alright missie. Be careful. You call them too?"

"Already. Okay, byee. See you there."

And they hang up the call.

 

 

 

50 minutes later . . . .

 

"Ta daaa" Tiffany backhugged Yuri and greeted her and Eunhyuk. They already in the City Park to have an excercise with their classmates.

 

 

4023.jpg

 

"Let's have some jogging. People already starting to jog minutes ago!" Yuri said.

"Yeah, we should be too. If there's no one who came late," Eunhyuk glanced to Tiffany.

"Uhm oopsie. I am sorry!" Tiffany begged and giving her eyesmile.

"O come on I'm just joking. Let's!"

 

So they're jogging around the park.

"Wait, why are the seniors here too? Isn't it for our classes only?" Yuri asked since she saw some seniors are coming too.

Tiffany just shake her head, has no idea. "Well, I think they're from our faculty media? They cover some events around our faculty. Maybe they want to cover this excercise too?" Eunhyuk answered.

Me and Yuri just shaped an 'O' mouth.

Tiffany keep jogging, when her eyes catch a slender guy with a camera, taking their photographs. "Wait, isn't he the senior that I met last week ?" Tiffany asked to herself.

 

dsc_0_2.jpg

 

"He's so damn handsome, right ?" Yuri said. "Uhm, what? Who?" Tiffany asked, clueless.

"The guy with the camera. What's his name? Have you guys seen him before?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah I think? He's one of the media staff for our faculty express news. He's our senior. But I dont know his name," Eunhyuk said.

Once again me and Yuri shaped an 'O'.

"Err Yuri, do you like him?" Tiffany asked.

"What do you think? Well he's handsome, but no I think not. My prince is still more handsome than him, you know," Yuri smiling.

"Ouh huuf" Tiffany huffed freely.

"Why Fany ?" Eunhyuk asked, a little curious.

"Hm nope."

 

 

TBC

 

 




 

Still waiting for your comments guys, thanks for commenting, subscribing and reading! Love