the Prince

ILYSM

Yoona's POV

 

I was still dreaming about living in a chocolate castle when my handphone rang so loud. "Neo e haru e nae haru e"

"Uhm, neh Siwon?" I answered the call. And how stupid I was, I didn't check who's calling first.

"Siwon? He's much mean to you, eh?" A sarcastic but soft voice could be heard in the line. Oops I knew that voice.

"D-Donghae?" I gasped.

"Sorry if I wasn't the person you've expected. Good morning." He answered, still in cold state.

"I am sorry okay? Good morning too. Why are you calling me so early like this?"

"Is that a problem to you? Oh come on." And I could hear he's mumbling something annoying.

"No, ofcourse not." I answered simply while got up and starting to brush my teeth.

"So, what are you doing Yoong?" Ew. He's already in his sweet mode again.

"Bwushing ma pheet (brushing my teeth)"

He chuckled, "Haha okay I see. Sorry if disturbing, I'll call you later ok? Good luck neh." And he hang up. Hufft. He's always like this. Pfft.

 

 

After took a bath I called Siwon, and as usual no need to wait so long, he's already accept it. "Neh Yoong?"

"Heeey morniiing." I greeted while preparing my cereals.

"Hey you too. Have you already go to the college?" he asked.

"Uhm not yet, still eating my cornflakes. You?"

"Well, five minutes to go. Hey, already do your math logic task?"

"Doneee already! Don't tell me that you wanna copy my job?!" I joked.

"Aish. No ofcourse! Don't talk like you've never copy my task ok :P "

"Yah whatever~"

"Haha, hey you want me to pick you up, Yoong?" he ordered.

 

tumblr_m00x8co1b21qkolxgo1_500.gif

 

"Why even are you asking? Ofcourse! I pay you as my driver ok?" Another joking. And I could imagine he's rolling his eyes right now.

"You want it or not?" he asked again.

"Haha neeeeh."

"Alright. 10 minutes will be there!"

 

 

End of Yoona's POV

 

* * * * * * * * * *

 

Yuri's POV

 

I was in my way back from the library, when I saw him. That most handsome guy I've ever seen. He's adorable and charming. I'm not sure about his name, but he's really made my day. I'm not sure about where faculty he came from, but I always wait for his appearance.

And this time comes again, when he's suddenly appeared in my faculty's hallway. I want to greet him or something like that, but hey who am I? He doesn't know me, and maybe never. I'm just his secret admirer. I'm sure that he even didn't know that I'm exist in this world.

But ofcourse, I made some efforts before. Just like dropping my things infront of him when he walked by, or looking at him(okay that's not really help, I know it -_- )

But at least I've tried okay?

Well, but it doesn't make a good progress. He still doesn't know meh.

 

And I swore, it's not because of him I made my way to his direction. Actually I was going to attend my class, which was on his direction. So feels like I walked to him. But I'm tired with all of those useless efforts, so I had no idea to get his attention.

But oh God, I think I'm too nervous right now, he's closer each seconds, and I could feel huge sweats were running down of my skin.

 

And, WAIT. WAIT A MINUTE! What is he doing right now??

Is it only me or it's really happening?? Is he... is he really waving his hand at me right now?? I can't believe it. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.

And unconciously, I got my finger to point myself. I mouthed, 'Me?' And he nodded while smiling.

GOSH BEST DAY EVER LIKE ANJCSUVCKAIWNC

Our distance's less from five meters now.

"I can't believe it. Hey, do you know me? I mean, sorry my name is Yu...ri." My sentence's just out of my mouth easily.

But, okay. I realised my fools because yeah I can't believe this. It's just like a movie. He waved at my direction, I waved back, he smiled, I talked and ohyeah Yuri you're pissed off. There's his friend at your back, okay?

Ouh right. I should know it before. He just walked away, passing me like he didn't know me, talking to his friend that was behind my back.

Great. Really pissed off.

Oh please, someone kill me.

And what makes me more get shocked was, his friend, the one that he talked to,is Siwon. Okay, I repeat it. He's SIWON.

Two handsome guys. What a great view. Hey I don't know that he's senior! I mean, well Siwon's my senior, so it must be the same. And I could hear their conversation like:

Him  : "Morning bro!"(he's smiling when greeted Siwon, okay and that's perfectly makes me dying)

Siwon: "Hey yo Donghae, g'morning! Too early for your class I guessed?"(they tossed their shoulders like brothers, and okay I'm sure about his name now, haha DONGHAE)

Him  : "Kinda? Too diligent, eh? Haha"

Siwon: "You're not, you know that, haha"

Him  : "Haha come on, you know why I'm here."

Siwon: (rolled his eyes)"Different class for this morning, bro. Check the upstairs ok?" (I didn't get what they said in here)

Him  : (nodded and they walked farther, so I couldn't hear their conversation anymore)

 

Ooohh.

But still many questions in my head. What's his relation with Siwon? Who or what they refer to in their conversation?

But I didn't really think about it, I just need a plastic surgery for my face. Because I'm so feeling ashamed!! Please I need new face. Ugh.

Okay stop it Yuri, you're so exaggerate.

So I continue my way and acted like nothing happened. Yeah, such a great morning!

tumblr_mb379euP4q1rge5oco1_500.gif

 

 

End of Yuri's POV

 

Author's POV

 

"You're so handsome this morning. Damn." Siwon said to Donghae when they're farther from Yuri.

Donghae's eyes were widen and his face was a shocking one. "Please I'm still normal, don't tell me that you're a... what can I say.. uhm."

"Do you mean gay?"

"Yeaaah!! Hey wait, you confessed that you.. HEY." But Donghae couldn't finish his sentence, Siwon already punched him in his back.

"Idiot. Ofcourse no. I'm trying to wake you up that the girl in the hallway before, was really caught your charms." Siwon explained.

"Who?" Donghae still clueless.

"The girl with long hair, colorful blouse?"

"I didn't remember."

"As usual." Siwon rolled his eyes again. "She's dying for you I think. Can't you see that she talked to you before? waving at you? oh right, you're really dumb to your admirer Hae haha."

But Donghae didn't answer him. He's really confuse right now. Well, who's Siwon refer to?

 

 

TBC

 

 




 

Sorry for this long vacuum~ Please keep commenting, reading also subscribing! Don't be a silent reader! Thankyouuuu