ENOUGH

Khuntoria - series of oneshot(mainly Khuntoria

 

"Sir, Miss Victoria on line 2"

 

"Ah okay thank you, Suzy" says Khun and pick up the phone

 

"Hello, baby" he greeted

 

"How many times do i have to tell you not to call me baby" said Victoria, annoyed.

 

"Oh, sorry Vic" says Khun, crestfallen

 

"Anyway, what time are you going to fetch me anyway?" she asked coldly

 

"Well, at 7PM, three hours from now, I'm just finishing some papers needed for the board meeting next week"

 

"Fine, don't you dare to be late fetching me Nichkhun Horvejkul"

 

"Don't worry i won't " as soon he says that, he heard a click, the line is dead, Khun looks at the phone flabbergasted "no goodbyes" 

 

Khun sigh in frustration they have been a couple for almost a year but he doesn't feel like that at all, she treated him like that ever since, she seem so cold to him, distant.

 

But sometimes she also sweet, caring and loving...well once in a blue moon, very seldom. For one year those times comes only twice, and he doesn't know when is he going to see that side of her again....ahhhhhhhhh...so frustrating. But what can he do, he loves her so much, so much.

 

Ever since they become a couple she has always been dominating, she likes control. Authority.  Which, he willingly gave to her. She is the one that always call the shot, when they will meet, how they would call each other, things like that. It’s not a problem with him, if other men would feel lesser , he doesn't , masculinity is not measured by that,  but lately its beginning to feel too much for him. But what the heck, he agreed to this because he loves her.

 

==========================

 

Utopia, the hottest spot on town.

 

 ...he feel so out of place, if he had only known he would not said yes to Victoria, but hell they haven't seen for a month already and when she said that they are going somewhere he got excited.

 

"Hey man, are you okay" asked Kyuhyun "you seem to be uneasy" Kyuhyun is worried about him he looks so uneasy, and his friend Victoria is not helping, she keep ignoring him, as if he is irrelevant, and that’s not good, why is she treating him like this. Isn’t he supposed to be her boyfriend? He does admire Khun’s patience and tolerance. Victoria what the heck, are you doing? You’re playing with fire sweetie and it might burn you.

He know who Khun is, he may not be rich as them but he is a damn  very sought after man in the world of business, and JYPE knows it that’s why they are making sure they’ll keep him happy in their company. Many have tried to pirate him and give him double the salary he is receiving, but he is staying loyal to JYP. He just had earned his respect for being loyal, not blinded by money. He is good for their friend but by the way Victoria is dictating the pace of the relationship is actually alarming

"Yes I’m fine" he says, but I’m not fine you guys around my girlfriend and me sitting in the other side of the table. I know they are friends but damn it why is it she never smile like that when she is with him? Why do they have to be here too? I thought I could be able to spend quality time with her. But no, that’s quite impossible and worst he looks like more of an outsider than a boyfriend.

“I’ll just take a leak” he said and stands up. He needs to clear his head.

Victoria was observing Khun’s reaction subtly, she smiled inside, hmmmn…how long can you take this Khun…how long? She loves how Khun always so happy to see her, she made it clear to him that she would be the deciding the pace of their relationship, he never knows what to do, he is always in confusion, on the edge. She likes that to be in control and she doesn’t want it any other way.

 

"Wow, Victoria i never thought your boyfriend is this weak" says Changmin "If you’re my girl i won't let you sit in between us, and I'll be wreaking havoc for being ignored"

“Changmin –ah “reprimand Kyuhyun.

“What I’m just saying he really a pushover” Changmin continue.

“Well what can I say? He is not as astute as you guys and he is not comparable to Seung Hun” says Victoria.

“Well I’m as not as astute as your friends and less than of this Seung hun” says Khun from the back, he never thought that when he comeback that it would be worst. And he had it.  He can’t take it anymore.

“Sarcasm Khun” says Victoria her brows arched up.

“No just saying, so better of that we break up, right?” he says as he took his coat from his seat and leave.

“Yah…you don’t you dare leave come back here” says Victoria, but Khun didn’t stop he continued walking away from the place “KHUN!!!” she shouted but he never look back “Khun” she whispered, her knee feels weak that she slump to the floor.

“How can he leave me? He told me he loves?” says Victoria to herself. Khun’s back on her… keep on flashing on her mind, he didn’t even look back “NO…no…no…no…ottoke…Khun, come back to me please …come back to me” she said over and over again.

Kyuhyun and Changmin tried to calm her but she was so out of it, that she can’t be restrained, she kept on crying, calling Khun’s name over and over again. Her two friends too her home away from preying eyes. They never saw her breakdown like this even after Seung hun broke up with her, she still keep her cool demeanor.

Right now he wanted to tell her, I told you so, but what good is it going to do.

====================================

Khun was staring at the invitation, it’s an SME party and he is invited, and he will be also seeing her. It’s been two weeks since he walk out. Khun sigh, he could never really avoids her till he leaves Seoul, maybe he should comeback to Thailand. Maybe he can ask the management for him to be transferred at JYP Thailand. Yeah, he’ll do that but first he have to go at this party, but he can’t go alone.

“Hey Sohee, can you be a darling and accompany me at SME’s party on Friday”

“Well, sure why not? Then I can be able to see Heechul oppa”

“Yah, don’t mix business with pleasure”

“Look who’s talking, aren’t you and Victoria are going out, aren’t you guys in a relationship now” says Sohee

“And because of that I got burned. We broke up already, it’s impossible to work”

“Oh! I didn’t know I’m sorry oppa you know that I just arrive few days ago” says Sohee. She is one of his longtime friends in JYP, she is assigned at New York, but now had just returned to attend a seminar at Jeju for three days.

“It’s okay, so you will be my date on Friday okay”

“Well, okay fine, but just a friendly date, okay”

“arasso”

====================

FRIDAY.SME PARTY

Victoria is in a corner, looking all the people that had come to the party, will Khun attend?

“Ah, Kyu look at Vic she looks pitiful” says Changmin

“She done this to her, if only she had treated Khun better, she loves him but never showed it” says Kyuhyun.

“Tsk…tsk…wonder what will happen now, I hope she won’t breakdown again”

“Let’s just keep in watch “says Kyuhyun.

“, Kyuhyun look” points Changmin at the new arrived couple.

His eyes are shocked as he sees a pretty girl with Khun. The girl is holding on Khun’s arms. A lot of people come to greet them. All of them seem curious at his date. He was smiling as he introduces the girl to everyone. Khun have whispered something to the girl and she nodded.

Kyuhyun looked at Victoria’s direction. She was staring at the pair, tears started to fall in her eyes.

“… not again…” says Kyuhyun and look at where is Khun. He was walking his way to the corner where Victoria is and so as the other board members of SME.

As a gentleman Khun needs to greet the host and he have no choice even if Victoria is with them he still got to go there and greet them.

As Khun walks to the corner Kyuhyun saw Victoria shaking her head continuously. Oh! God! Not again. He quickly walks there too.

 

“Ah Khun , nice to see you have come  and graced our party”

“Good evening, President Lee, it’s a pleasure to come at your party” he greeted

“Who is that pretty lady you are with a special friend sir” he said as he sneak a quick look at where Victoria is. Kyuhyun was beside her. He smiled bitterly. It hurts seeing her with others.

“Really a special friend, is your stand still hadn’t change”

“No sir it’s still the same, and I’ll be transferred somewhere else” he informed them.

“Really, that is sad, will the pretty lady will be leaving too”

“Yes, we are both be leaving next week, she would be in New York and Iwo-“

“NO…NO…no you can’t leave me… you can’t you just can’t” says Victoria all of a sudden, hysterically.

Khun looks at her. “What’s happening with her?” He went to her; he can’t keep his self away from her, how pathetic of him.

“NO…NO… you can’t leave me Khun… don’t leave me please” she said brokenly.

“Victoria… calm down” he said

“God it’s happening again…she is breaking down again”

“What do you mean again? This had happen before?” asked Khun to Kyuhyun. Victoria fainted.

“Let’s take her out of here first, help me”

“Excuse us” he said to the others and he carries Victoria out of the hall.

=====================================

Kyuhyun said that she broke down when he broke up with her at the club. He can’t believe that she did, but he saw it. And it broke his heart. He was cradling her head in his lap, light caressing her beautiful sleeping profile. How he love this woman. How could he ever think of leaving when once he see her he can’t seem to stay away. He went to the board members not just to greet them but also make Victoria see that he was okay, that even though he got hurt he is still okay. He didn’t know that Victoria was not doing well ever since that night.

“Unggh” Victoria was waking up. 

When Victoria opens her eyes, she saw the face she missed so much.

“Khun” she said and reaches for his face “don’t leave me please” and tears started to fall again

“Why Victoria…why would I stay?”

“Because I love you, because it’s only you that can warms my heart, knowing you’re with me, that you love me makes me contented, makes everything right”

“No more coldness, no more strict rules and no mentioning of other man’s name”

“deh” she answers

“I’m a very possessive guy Victoria, and I’ve endure enough what happen for the past year and I’m not letting you treat me that way again”

“deh” she said and embraces him tightly “just don’t ever leave me”

“I won’t, I never could” he said

“I love you Khun, and I’ll make up to you”

“I love you too and I’ll be looking forward to it”

“Kiss me” said Victoria. Khun looked at her brows arched upward “please” added Victoria

And Khun comply.

 

 

 

please comment want to know it you guys liked this 

and now of to sleep..so sleepy